2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Life on the Frontier
Life on the Frontier
By Sykotik7S 2013-07-23 12:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi everyone,

First off, apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, but I have a question regarding this Mission and obtaining the ability to participate in Wildskeeper Reives. I'm not sure I'm missing something or not, but I've been spamming my Imprimatures now for almost two weeks and I cannot get the Dinner Invitation to complete the Mission Life on the Frontier. I've even gone so far as to increase my fame from the required 2 to 3, hearing that this will allow me to get the KI with less imprimatures- to no avail. I'm not sure If I'm missing something- do you need to do coalition assignments from other Coalitions to get the KI or can Pioneers' be spammed? Any advice would be appreciated. Sorry for the wall of text. ^-^;
By Pantafernando 2013-07-23 12:54:54
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have the required fame, just can think that or you are missing some previous mission or just didnt used enough imprimateurs.
2 weeks arent enough to collect imprimaturs. As you get 4 per day and need to spend 80, you would need 20 days.
Keep using that and talking to brenton after any task.
 Shiva.Tedril
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Tedril
By Shiva.Tedril 2013-07-23 12:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
If you have the required fame, just can think that or you are missing some previous mission or just didnt used enough imprimateurs.
2 weeks arent enough to collect imprimaturs. As you get 4 per day and need to spend 80, you would need 20 days.
Online it says you only need 20-60.. Don't know where you got 80? It all depends on fame. Check bg... http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Seekers_of_Adoulin_Mission_1-6
By Pantafernando 2013-07-23 13:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Not very reliable NOW, but it was the first place i saw long ago, when wikia still was regularly updated.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Life_on_the_Frontier
By Sykotik7S 2013-07-23 13:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. The FFXI Wiki is a little confusing, unless I'm thinking too hard on it. I guess my question: Will simply spamming Clear The Way: Ceizak Battlegrounds get me the KI or do I need to part in other Coalition Assignments?
By Pantafernando 2013-07-23 13:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I got mine just doing ceizak clear the way and the ceizak supply quest, so just have rank in pioneer and courier coalition.
 Bismarck.Davorin
Server: Bismarck
user: Davorin
By Bismarck.Davorin 2013-07-23 13:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Tedril said: »
Pantafernando said: »
Online it says you only need 20-60.. Don't know where you got 80? It all depends on fame. Check bg... http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Seekers_of_Adoulin_Mission_1-6

If you want to be nitpicky, there are little "+" next to those numbers. Some players have actually reported doing 80-ish imprimaturs. I did over 60 before I got the CS.
By Sykotik7S 2013-07-23 13:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

MOst of my imprimatures used are in Pioneers' but I've also done some Peacekeeper's assignments as well. I wish there was a way to keep track of how many imprimatures have been spent. Checking your Coalition rank is a good reference point, I suppose, but it's not very specific. I'll just have to be patient and keep doing them as they come along. Thank you everyone!
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-08-06 11:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

i did pioners and peace keepers only ( col and lair rieve mostly)

it just takes alot of imprmatures if you are just fame 2