Ancient Currency Bank
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2015-11-05 13:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear Mr Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai

On behalf of both my staff and myself here at G.R Currency Bank. I'm sorry for any offensive way or disgruntlement our motto must have affected your lack of comedy sense.
At G.R. Currency Bank we do our best to accommodate the needs of both physical and mentally handicapped. This is not only strict company policy for all subsidiaries companies of the NesCo corporation, but as well as a personal life philosophy.
To better assist your special needs I have attached some material that I hope will make you future interaction with G.R. currency bank a more pleasant experience.
If there's any other accommodations for your handicap that we can provide please do not hesitate to let us know. Your feedback is always welcome.

4 attachments:
*Attachment 1
*Attachment 2
*Attachment 3
*Attachment 4

In regards to you second issue: the importance of G.R. Currency Bank. I Can inform you that that we are the leading brand in currency loans, and market polls show a clear satisfaction rate of 100% of our costumers. Recent analyst have shown a low 6% negative attitude towards our brand, among the general public and we are doing our best to ign.. establish new initiatives to reduce that.

I Hope I resolved any issues you had.

Best regards

Your Friends at G.R. Currency Bank
We support a better world

Dear Mr Bahamut.Foreverj

It always excites us here at G.R. Currency bank, when new people show interest in our company. As it has always been our policy to regard our customers as our assets, we believe that an inquiry or question is merely the handshake to start a lifelong friendship between us and our highly valued customers.

To your Question at hand, I am happy to inform you that:" yes we are indeed still going strong in our business".
Besides a little not public disclosed mispl...misinvestment with our bynes, we are in fact doing quit well and still planning new initiatives to further our growth.

In regards to profit. Those numbers are for internal disclosure only. Revelation of these numbers to the I.R... erm competitors could be devastating for our business structure.
However I can on a private off-the-record hush hush way reveal that I am personally not going hungry to bed.

I am sorry i was unable to fully answer your question. But i hope you will have no hesitation to ask any question in the future.

Best regards

Your Friends at G.R. Currency Bank
We support a better world
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-11-05 13:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2015-11-08 20:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

We at G.R. Currency Bank are happy to inform that the Food for the Forgotten initiative had a huge success. However due to this recent success we are forced to make minor adjustments for the Food for the Forgotten initiative.

Due to storage and refrigeration issues, we sadly most decline further donations in the form of Gugrusaurus. This has absolute nothing to do with recent rumors of these fish being used for internal investment purpose. This is solely due to logistic issues.

We will however still be able to receive donations in the form of prior mentioned Red Curry Buns, As these erm... don't need refrigeration.

We wish to welcome all new customers to our most favorable Ancient currency loan, And are ready to answer any questions our valued customers might have.

Remember
G.R. Currency Bank. We support a better world