Hunahpu Axe!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Hunahpu Axe!
Hunahpu Axe!
 Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee 2013-07-14 09:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone done any testing on pet stats? I believe I read something about bst main weapons item level effecting pet stats in a similar way to the summoner ammo and alternator.
 Bahamut.Darkone
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Darkone 2013-07-14 12:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Kirlua said: »
Got the axe today while trying to get Scythe.
BST/WAR Lv99
- Naked Attack 230
- With axe Attack 707
Parrying was capped at 381, with axe Parrying 569.
Axe skill does not seems to be affected by the Axe skill+188, not sure if it's intended or...

Would you mind testing /NIN fighting something where you don't have capped attack. Both using this +188 skill axe and random offhand axe, then using the same offhand axe, and different mainhand axe. I want to know if the skill+ on the mainhand effects both mainhand and offhand when fighting.
 Leviathan.Kaparu
Server: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2013-07-14 12:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

We already know that they don't, what with them telling us so and all
 Quetzalcoatl.Kirlua
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kirlua
By Quetzalcoatl.Kirlua 2013-07-14 12:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Darkone said: »
BST/WAR Lv99
- Naked Attack 230
- With axe Attack 707
Axe skill does not seems to be affected by the Axe skill+188, not sure if it's intended or...

Would you mind testing /NIN fighting something where you don't have capped attack. Both using this +188 skill axe and random offhand axe, then using the same offhand axe, and different mainhand axe. I want to know if the skill+ on the mainhand effects both mainhand and offhand when fighting.

I'll try tmr, tested Falcon on Chapulli in Yahse, lose about 10% hp against 1 Tough Chapulli.

Able to tank 3 Tough chapulli at the same time with no pdt or whatsoever (naked with Axe +Af2+2 hands and feet). Don't play BST in Adoulin so I'm not sure if that's an improvement on Pet strength.
By kenshynofshiva 2013-07-19 09:46:51
Link | Quote | Reply

BST/WAR Lv99
- Naked Attack 230
- With axe Attack 707

It's intended because otherwise it would effect both hands the axe skill is suppose to be only for the hand it is in....