Tele-Service WG Or Jeuno?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Tele-Service WG or Jeuno?
Tele-Service WG or Jeuno?
 Seraph.Abarai
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Abarai
By Seraph.Abarai 2009-07-06 03:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive always wondered, where do you get more customers when you have a tele-Service.

Jeuno has all the newer players or alot of them dont have whm to tele themselves, but normally just pay 1k.

Whitegate has many more players that have whm leveled to tele themselves, but when someone does ask for a tele, they can offer up to 3k.

How is it on your servers?
WG or Jeuno has more shouts for teles?
Do you think its worth the time to just sit there tele'ing people around?
 Valefor.Ghuda
Server: Valefor
user: Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-07-06 03:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If i need a tele it's WG for sure, jeuno is too dead these days
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Server: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-07-06 03:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

On my server I don't always get a tele right after my shout and most of the time there will be only one person doing tele-service at a time. My server is not one of the biggest one though. I think the best for tele-service now is blm/whm and I see you are one. I see as many shouts about retrace if not more and most tele shouts are for dem/holla/mea anyway. Oh and Jeuno is totally out of the question in my opinion.
 Seraph.Abarai
By Seraph.Abarai 2009-07-06 03:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea thats pretty much what i thought

I could swear that a year ago they used to ask for more teles then they do now.
Takes a long time to make decent gil now lol
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
Server: Cerberus
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-07-06 03:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

on my server, jeuno gets the occassional tele shout usually 2k, but there's a couple tele bots that get'em usually. wg is way more active though, mostly retrace, some recalls, and teles up to 5k for vhazl and such. if tele'ing is gonna be your bread and butter right now, i would definately make camp in wg.
 Seraph.Abarai
By Seraph.Abarai 2009-07-06 03:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Was only wondering because the last time i camped WG for teles, i made 70k in 5 hours
Compared to what i used to make farming that seems like pocket change lol
 Pandemonium.Krebons
user: Krebons
By Pandemonium.Krebons 2009-07-06 04:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Liquidz said:
On my server I don't always get a tele right after my shout and most of the time there will be only one person doing tele-service at a time. My server is not one of the biggest one though. I think the best for tele-service now is blm/whm and I see you are one. I see as many shouts about retrace if not more and most tele shouts are for dem/holla/mea anyway. Oh and Jeuno is totally out of the question in my opinion.

^^ this... have to kill or shout 5k to get a tele here... opw ftw XD
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-07-06 04:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I see that you are from UK. I have to add that the demand depends of when you offer your service. Look at this graphic:

User submitted image
 Seraph.Abarai
By Seraph.Abarai 2009-07-06 04:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

lol thanks for putting that up Liquidz.

Yea i normally started around 11PM GMT and went into the early mornings on a weekend.
Always primetime for Americans, like whats shown in the graph
I guess my server just never needed teles :p
 Pandemonium.Krebons
user: Krebons
By Pandemonium.Krebons 2009-07-06 04:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea i use to telewhore back in the day, seems everyone uses outpost warps now.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
Server: Cerberus
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-07-06 05:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

not to mention i think the recent rise in op warping is also due to the mog powers. there's the one for free op warps that on my server is active every other week or so. although right now we got martial master and i'm psyched to get skillups.
 Seraph.Abarai
By Seraph.Abarai 2009-07-06 06:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Mr. Moustachio, when you say 1 mil, thats over the course of a day, a week, a month, half a year or a year? :p
 Kujata.Argettio
Server: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-07-06 06:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The best way to tele-*** is as a party.

BLM/WHM and WHM/BLM

The BLM is the leader and invites anyone who shouts for a tele to the party. He then collects the money and retraces them (if thats what they wanted). If they wanted any other tele then he sends them a short distance to the whm who will tele them (but the BLM should remain in WG).

As the BLM never leaves WG he can basically invite constantly and queue them up for the WHM.

Although this is only worth it when enough people are shouting for teles.

When demand is low, BLM/WHM is the best as 80% of people only want a retrace or Dem/Holla/Mea.

I spent a lot of yesterday sitting in WG part time tele-whoring (probabily got ~50% of the shouts over 3-4 hours) and made ~50k from it. Not big money, but a nice earner while you are camping the AH or crafting or something.

100k a day wouldn't be unreasonable, so ~1mil a week if you played 5+ hours a day (and don't go mad in the process)
 Seraph.Abarai
By Seraph.Abarai 2009-07-06 06:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Argettio said:
The best way to tele-*** is as a party.

BLM/WHM and WHM/BLM

The BLM is the leader and invites anyone who shouts for a tele to the party. He then collects the money and retraces them (if thats what they wanted). If they wanted any other tele then he sends them a short distance to the whm who will tele them (but the BLM should remain in WG).

As the BLM never leaves WG he can basically invite constantly and queue them up for the WHM.

Although this is only worth it when enough people are shouting for teles.

When demand is low, BLM/WHM is the best as 80% of people only want a retrace or Dem/Holla/Mea.

I spent a lot of yesterday sitting in WG part time tele-whoring (probabily got ~50% of the shouts over 3-4 hours) and made ~50k from it. Not big money, but a nice earner while you are camping the AH or crafting or something.

100k a day wouldn't be unreasonable, so ~1mil a week if you played 5+ hours a day (and don't go mad in the process)

Yep thats what i thought
hmmm, so thats ~1mil a week, 2.5 years and i can get a relic if i just tele *** :p
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2009-07-06 06:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Abarai said:
Ive always wondered, where do you get more customers when you have a tele-Service.

Jeuno has all the newer players or alot of them dont have whm to tele themselves, but normally just pay 1k.

Whitegate has many more players that have whm leveled to tele themselves, but when someone does ask for a tele, they can offer up to 3k.

How is it on your servers?
WG or Jeuno has more shouts for teles?
Do you think its worth the time to just sit there tele'ing people around?

It's not really if we think it's "worth the time to just sit there tele'ing people around," but if you think it's worth it. Personally, I find it more profitable, and less tedious, to go out and kill stuff instead for gil.