2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » NNI gear
NNI gear
By maxdecphoenix 2013-06-28 00:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Lunazetha said: »
Friend use delve War, speed boots and meds, sometimes she use brd and atm lvling smn for brd/smn, she olso learning how to use sch atm and lvling.

Really dont know what more to do.

Edit: I appreciate your help guys tyvm.

Cheat. That's about all that's left. Personally, I'd take any advice from someone with 3+ peices of NNI has with a grain of salt. Especially if they say they 'didn't cheat' because unless they play on PS2, there are unlimited ways to cheat without having to tell yourself you're cheating.

I would venture to say that 99% of the people you see with 3-5 pieces of NNI gear only got it because they used 3pt's themselves, or ran with groups that did. And if you think that's too bold a statement, a quick google of 'ffxi NNI fillmode' should remove any doubt about how prevalent, expected, and accepted cheating is in this event.

Hell, just yesterday an older friend returned to Phoenix from Asura, and after our 'nice ta see ya's' we ended up talking about NNI. See, I was in the same boat you are, terrible pickups, couldn't build a static, lost 2 people after the first run etc, but then he flat out told me that the only reason he had full set was hacks. The bare minimum prereq.s his LS static mandated for inclusion were: altering lamp dats and use of windower's Fillmode tool.

Judging by your loss record I'm assuming you aren't using cheats, and the reason you cant build a static is because the people you've ran with are able to tell you aren't using cheats.

"Do floor 80 (a million bazillion times)" is all fine and dandy, but it's still a challenge even for a 'veteran' PUG. I've timed out with bosses at 4 and 5% before. Little more in this game can be so disheartening. With 5 Delve DD's and all the temps in the world, it can still be difficult. A lamp floor can screw you. A lamp jockey that doesn't know they have to touch the code lamp too can screw you. White/blue magic restriction can screw you. WS restriction can screw you. But those restrictions are fairly rare, and rather inconsequential to cheaters.

I haven't used dat swapping or flee hacking, or made any real use out of windower, but unlike half the other "non-cheaters" on this forum I'll admit that I have used mappy. Taking a minute to set Mappy's hunt feature gives you, at the very least, a target and a bearing the second you enter a floor 99% of the time. Knowing to send the party West as opposed to East isn't game breaking, but it does help.

I'm not saying it's impossible to win w/o, but the odds that every tiny little thing needed to fall into place in order to win are so unreasonably rare otherwise it might just be in your interest to skip it. to wit: the last year of your life being gone.
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-06-28 00:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Windower is considered cheating still? Lol....
 Bahamut.Glizdus
Server: Bahamut
user: Gli2duS
By Bahamut.Glizdus 2013-06-28 01:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Windower is considered cheating still? Lol....

ask GM ;]
 Leviathan.Lunazetha
Server: Leviathan
user: MoonZ
By Leviathan.Lunazetha 2013-06-28 18:23:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Eriina said: »
If you are picking up new people for each run, I imagine you must have your explanation about how you want people to work the lamps and how they should communicate while working lamps well memorized. Or maybe you made a macro for the explanation.

Can you copy paste that explanation here?

Also could you copy paste your explanation about who goes what direction here as well?

Cant copy paste because i always type, but i tell ppl to go in 2 groups,
group1: S - E paths DD1 DD2 and sch
group2: N - W paths DD3 me (drg/whm)

as for order lamps i tell them to click them as soon they find it
and give me a slash AND ONLY TELL ME when they are off, whit that i can know whos first and whos last.
 Leviathan.Lunazetha
By Leviathan.Lunazetha 2013-06-28 18:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

@Maxdecphoenix:

yeah i dont use other thing than supermacros of windower, my friend dont even use windower, so yes i dont have any other help for sure, ppl here suggest some programs but im afraid of get banned ;;

In the last run we were in the floor 52 whit only 12mins in, boom order floor, we lost that run ;;

whit that i give up on be the leader =/ because ppl dont read instructions.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-06-28 19:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

maxdecphoenix said: »
Friend use delve War, speed boots and meds, sometimes she use brd and atm lvling smn for brd/smn, she olso learning how to use sch atm and lvling. Really dont know what more to do. Edit: I appreciate your help guys tyvm.
Cheat. That's about all that's left. Personally, I'd take any advice from someone with 3+ peices of NNI has with a grain of salt. Especially if they say they 'didn't cheat' because unless they play on PS2, there are unlimited ways to cheat without having to tell yourself you're cheating. I would venture to say that 99% of the people you see with 3-5 pieces of NNI gear only got it because they used 3pt's themselves, or ran with groups that did. And if you think that's too bold a statement, a quick google of 'ffxi NNI fillmode' should remove any doubt about how prevalent, expected, and accepted cheating is in this event. Hell, just yesterday an older friend returned to Phoenix from Asura, and after our 'nice ta see ya's' we ended up talking about NNI. See, I was in the same boat you are, terrible pickups, couldn't build a static, lost 2 people after the first run etc, but then he flat out told me that the only reason he had full set was hacks. The bare minimum prereq.s his LS static mandated for inclusion were: altering lamp dats and use of windower's Fillmode tool. Judging by your loss record I'm assuming you aren't using cheats, and the reason you cant build a static is because the people you've ran with are able to tell you aren't using cheats. "Do floor 80 (a million bazillion times)" is all fine and dandy, but it's still a challenge even for a 'veteran' PUG. I've timed out with bosses at 4 and 5% before. Little more in this game can be so disheartening. With 5 Delve DD's and all the temps in the world, it can still be difficult. A lamp floor can screw you. A lamp jockey that doesn't know they have to touch the code lamp too can screw you. White/blue magic restriction can screw you. WS restriction can screw you. But those restrictions are fairly rare, and rather inconsequential to cheaters. I haven't used dat swapping or flee hacking, or made any real use out of windower, but unlike half the other "non-cheaters" on this forum I'll admit that I have used mappy. Taking a minute to set Mappy's hunt feature gives you, at the very least, a target and a bearing the second you enter a floor 99% of the time. Knowing to send the party West as opposed to East isn't game breaking, but it does help. I'm not saying it's impossible to win w/o, but the odds that every tiny little thing needed to fall into place in order to win are so unreasonably rare otherwise it might just be in your interest to skip it. to wit: the last year of your life being gone.

Complete drivel, the only tools that make a significant difference in nyzul are fillmode (pre update), clipper or some other form of movement hax, and voice chat. And you can win consistantly without ANY of those.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-06-28 19:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Friend use delve War, speed boots and meds, sometimes she use brd and atm lvling smn for brd/smn, she olso learning how to use sch atm and lvling.

Really dont know what more to do.

Edit: I appreciate your help guys tyvm.

Cheat. That's about all that's left. Personally, I'd take any advice from someone with 3+ peices of NNI has with a grain of salt. Especially if they say they 'didn't cheat' because unless they play on PS2, there are unlimited ways to cheat without having to tell yourself you're cheating.

I would venture to say that 99% of the people you see with 3-5 pieces of NNI gear only got it because they used 3pt's themselves, or ran with groups that did. And if you think that's too bold a statement, a quick google of 'ffxi NNI fillmode' should remove any doubt about how prevalent, expected, and accepted cheating is in this event.

Hell, just yesterday an older friend returned to Phoenix from Asura, and after our 'nice ta see ya's' we ended up talking about NNI. See, I was in the same boat you are, terrible pickups, couldn't build a static, lost 2 people after the first run etc, but then he flat out told me that the only reason he had full set was hacks. The bare minimum prereq.s his LS static mandated for inclusion were: altering lamp dats and use of windower's Fillmode tool.

Judging by your loss record I'm assuming you aren't using cheats, and the reason you cant build a static is because the people you've ran with are able to tell you aren't using cheats.

"Do floor 80 (a million bazillion times)" is all fine and dandy, but it's still a challenge even for a 'veteran' PUG. I've timed out with bosses at 4 and 5% before. Little more in this game can be so disheartening. With 5 Delve DD's and all the temps in the world, it can still be difficult. A lamp floor can screw you. A lamp jockey that doesn't know they have to touch the code lamp too can screw you. White/blue magic restriction can screw you. WS restriction can screw you. But those restrictions are fairly rare, and rather inconsequential to cheaters.

I haven't used dat swapping or flee hacking, or made any real use out of windower, but unlike half the other "non-cheaters" on this forum I'll admit that I have used mappy. Taking a minute to set Mappy's hunt feature gives you, at the very least, a target and a bearing the second you enter a floor 99% of the time. Knowing to send the party West as opposed to East isn't game breaking, but it does help.

I'm not saying it's impossible to win w/o, but the odds that every tiny little thing needed to fall into place in order to win are so unreasonably rare otherwise it might just be in your interest to skip it. to wit: the last year of your life being gone.

Pre embrava Nerf, I 6 manned NNI wins, we all used XBOX 360. Xbox live / vent is a Big asset. Not everyone has to cheat to be good at a game.

Post update, a Good brd is essential these days to see a high win ratio, my ls static is about 50/50, we were 80%+ until we started taking pick ups who dont have vent / skype which makes it ALOT harder. being able to say "Conagh North" is WAY faster than typing it when you are jumping etc.

Gear means NOTHING, it has always been about co-ordination, its not even a good player, its a bout a good team which is very difficult to find.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-06-28 19:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Cerberus, I'll get you your wins without cheating... People who cheat are just lazy or have no confidence in their parties ability.

Which considering 99.99% of the player base, understandable these days
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-06-28 19:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

@Maxdecphoenix:

yeah i dont use other thing than supermacros of windower, my friend dont even use windower, so yes i dont have any other help for sure, ppl here suggest some programs but im afraid of get banned ;;

In the last run we were in the floor 52 whit only 12mins in, boom order floor, we lost that run ;;

whit that i give up on be the leader =/ because ppl dont read instructions.

Order floors are easy, my group clears those in 30~60 seconds. Hax / programmes dont mean ***if the people you're with can't hit a lamp for ***.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-06-28 20:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Eriina said: »
If you are picking up new people for each run, I imagine you must have your explanation about how you want people to work the lamps and how they should communicate while working lamps well memorized. Or maybe you made a macro for the explanation.

Can you copy paste that explanation here?

Also could you copy paste your explanation about who goes what direction here as well?

Cant copy paste because i always type, but i tell ppl to go in 2 groups,
group1: S - E paths DD1 DD2 and sch
group2: N - W paths DD3 me (drg/whm)

as for order lamps i tell them to click them as soon they find it
and give me a slash AND ONLY TELL ME when they are off, whit that i can know whos first and whos last.

Almost there with the srat, Personally I do Find a lamp say @ (and state type) I call order based on the @ order

So

Con
Cha
Lob
Ter

do a / when hit, if it stays on say ON"! that works the order enough. I found someone who wastes 5 seconds when I shout order to hit a lamp - thats -20 seconds per order floor, if you get 3 ish thats -1 min. Per idiot so say 2/6 are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thats -2mins out of 30, not MASSive but -1~2mins at start ~ another 1 min for quick buffs - 3 on lamps. 5~6 mins lost before you count in finding the lamps. then those same idiots aggro gears -1 min (x however many mistakes) potentially lost 10 mins. If you still get to floor 65+ You're doing well, your team lets you down. Kick the dead weight, find replacements, until you get people who you 85+ consistently. You will get 1/3 ish 1/4 success on average if you 85+ consistently
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-06-28 20:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You should just hit order if someone gets to it. You can make your 1st order by just finding them. I easily 100 floor win 4x in a row.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-06-28 20:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
+

I have had 6 runs where people hit at same time or "oh ***I thought I hit but I had aggro" which *** the order.

Both can work, it really depends on how good your peeps are.

But anyone saying you need to cheat to win regularly, well STFU cos you ARE WRONG. The only factual part is, YOU need to cheat cos YOU suck, don't assume you are better than every other player, cos You're not, because frankly it utter rubbish.

NNI is easier now. people were winning with 2x embrava, Delve weapons 1 shot mobs, if you die now in NNI, you suck or you tried to solo a NM, which again means you suck for not being smart enough not to try and solo something when you aren't capable...
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2013-06-28 21:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't need cheat for NNI, you need a static. What's most important for NNI is members being comfortable with each other and synchronize.

I'm 11/15 at the moment, we're still crawling through it. We don't use cheat, we don't use vent/skype (obviously it can help, i'm just saying we don't use it lol by all means do if possible for you guys). What we did was we lost for a few weeks (probably about 1 to 1.5months worth of NNI before we saw our first win), evaluate what went wrong each time and stop making those mistakes.

People who tell you to cheat never learned the fun of NNI :P~ A well formed team can win with a high rate with no tools.
[+]
By maxdecphoenix 2013-06-29 17:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, you people are doing nothing but giving her advice to do things she's been doing...

"build a static" Wow, sage wisdom there. I'm sure she never tried that before... What's that? oh, she's been trying? For over a year? Hmm..

Who cares about wins pre-embrava nerf? How does that have anything to do with the contemporary game? Of course it was easier when you had 2x SCH alternating 90 seconds of god mode.

Also, I didn't say you HAVE to cheat, I said most people just do. In fact I even said I'm not saying you have to.

Congratulations on failing reading comprehension ffxiah forum goers. Be proud.

As far as finding experienced Nyzul2 people, that's all great to say, but a lot of folks think they're experienced but aren't. And it's hard to tell who until you've already burned a tag. Some get inside and don't listen. And some experienced people already got their equip and won't go back unless it's for a very good friend.
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-06-29 17:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I didn't say you HAVE to cheat, I said most people just do. In fact I even said I'm not saying you have to.

Considering 90% of the PC players use Windower, GM really can't prove you're using it. Just banning people with Windower will just lose their player base and many fish bot in the glacier. Who cares if Windower is cheating, no one really considers it anymore. SE will just take a hurt on FFXI if they keep banning players for that reason.
 Leviathan.Thedirtyhobo
By Leviathan.Thedirtyhobo 2013-06-29 18:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Of course it was easier when you had 2x SCH alternating 90 seconds of god mode.

You don't have the slightest idea how Embrava used to work, do you?
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-06-29 18:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, you people are doing nothing but giving her advice to do things she's been doing...

"build a static" Wow, sage wisdom there. I'm sure she never tried that before... What's that? oh, she's been trying? For over a year? Hmm..

Who cares about wins pre-embrava nerf? How does that have anything to do with the contemporary game? Of course it was easier when you had 2x SCH alternating 90 seconds of god mode.

As far as finding experienced Nyzul2 people, that's all great to say, but a lot of folks think they're experienced but aren't. And it's hard to tell who until you've already burned a tag. Some get inside and don't listen. And some experienced people already got their equip and won't go back unless it's for a very good friend.

Ok let's see if I understand you. Someone asks for advice, people respond with what has worked for them and their friends. The person says that they're still not having success. <something weird happens> you get unreasonably pissed off about the same advice over and over again, and... here we are.

So let me ask - what do you want people to say? If simply passing on the things we know to have worked is gonna send you into a whacky tantrum, what should we say?

To be clear and simple, I want to know what you want in the "???" in the following example, so we can all be happy and throw a party:

We give advice we've had success with -> you throw a fit
??? -> you shut up
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-06-29 18:31:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Your giant BAAAAWWWWWWW about cheating was oh so helpful I'm sure.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-06-29 18:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

attention span & suckless

can 4box it sch brd mnk mnk if a leech hits rune

anyone who insists cheating is necessary is clearly delusional at this point
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-06-29 19:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Build a Static and keep them in, you need people to realise this isn't going to be an instant thing if they're *** up. They need to learn how to do this.

If after say 2~3 months, they still dont get it, find new people.

No one can give you a 100% win strat on this, NNI is all about co-ordination. Communication is key.

1. Assign Directions at start IE Batman + robin NE
2. Make sure everyone knows how you are doing lamps <THIS IS KEY>
3. Check people's gear, if someone sucks, tell them and replace, NNI is not for everyone, it requires a certain level of DPS, and surviveability.
4. After each run, look at what *** you up, explain it in PARYT CHAT in case others have not come across the issue themselves yet.
5. If possible use Vent / Skype this helps tremendously.

If you are still failing after you have done all this, it could posisbly be you, don't be "I'm epic I don't *** up" We all do.

You have to be impartial, you can't play favourites, or be nice cos its a friend, be honest and upfront "your gear sucks" or "you need to be doing this, fix it" You're leading, so the responsibility is on you to lead (I understand you might be doing this already but I have seen this be an issue on 90% of any pick up run "they're my friends")

Yes this is a game to play with friends, but a leech is still a useless sack of crap thats gunna make you loose.

Movement speed 12.5% EVERYONE No exceptions. if they dont have it, kick them till they do. Powder boots to be macro'd in between mobs, in case you get lamp / leader floor, you need 3/5 pairs (my groups wins without but we're meeting the above and have most NNI gear) These are all ways to shave time on actions.

EVERY SECOND COUNTS. Make people hurry their *** at box, make sure the brd has a FULL fast cast set or uses pianissimo correctly IE canceling before song finishes to make aoe but retain the half cast time etc.

NO GIMPS ALLOWED

Failing this. You won't win.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Marael
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Marael
By Quetzalcoatl.Marael 2013-06-29 20:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 15/15 NNI gear on 2 separate characters. I play on 360. I have never cheated. Don't assume that everyone is a cheating gimp because you're so incompetent that you're unable to win without cheating yourself. A lot of NNI is just luck, but a lot of it is also knowing what you're doing, having five other people that know what they're doing, and having the gear to back that up with. If you have to cheat to win, you must not have any of that.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-06-29 20:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a lot of wisdom in knowing that your leadership qualities are lacking, some people just aren't leaders. Translating that to nyzul isn't really relevant, nobody needs to be a leader, per se. Everyone knows thier job and you have a common goal. Some people are good with lamps, some are good at moving quickly or utilizing specific parts or thier job. You just figure out what is working and what isn't, get advice on specific issues you're having, and work on resolving them.

There is no magic bullet:

Move with a purpose

DD's need to be on their feet from the 1st floor up till the time runs out.

Group jobs that compliment each other.

We had 2 SAM, 1 WAR, and a BLU, the SAM's went together with 2nd SCH WAR and BLU going the other way. SAM's wreck nyzul, BLU offers a lot of utility and alternate damage forms, and WAR is a powerhouse on kill-all. The SAM's were able to team up and skillchain relentlessly on NM's while the BLU was entirely self sufficient leaveing the SCH to handle the WAR.

People just flat out waste time in nyzul, mages selecting spells and JA's manually, DD's teaming up on trash mobs or WSing at 5%, etc.

Its a high energy, fast paced event that requires TEAMWORK. There's really no manner of rocket science or leadership needed.
By maxdecphoenix 2013-06-29 21:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Marael said: »
Don't assume that everyone is a cheating gimp because you're so incompetent that you're unable to win without cheating yourself.

Oh noes! I'll take that one to the grave... Aside from being a laughably trivial non-insult, it isn't even accurate, but I guess that's why you only quoted half my post. Oh I'm sure you'll say it was for brevity, but we all know it'd be rather hard to call someone out for cheating after they acknowledge they actually didn't use anything.

Aside of that, I don't particularly care if you played on PS2 or the suXBox. It makes no difference because:

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
considering the comment didn't tell her to do something she established in the OP had been tried... It might just have been.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2013-06-29 22:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Marael said: »
Don't assume that everyone is a cheating gimp because you're so incompetent that you're unable to win without cheating yourself.

Oh noes! I'll take that one to the grave... Aside from being a laughably trivial non-insult, it isn't even accurate, but I guess that's why you only quoted half my post. Oh I'm sure you'll say it was for brevity, but we all know it'd be rather hard to call someone out for cheating after they acknowledge they actually didn't use anything.

Aside of that, I don't particularly care if you played on PS2 or the suXBox. It makes no difference because:

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
considering the comment didn't tell her to do something she established in the OP had been tried... It might just have been.

1. You are not being helpful, take your bitterness elsewhere.
2. You made a comment about people cheating etc, and refuse to accept some people don't cheat IE: My group who all 6 use XBOX 360.
3. This is a Discussion on how to win. People are providing different ways to win, WITHOUT cheating, so please refrain from this pointless stupid arguement which is not answering the OP.
4. Any comments of brandishing people as a group, and treating them negatively is discrimination, don't make me call a Moderator on you.
user: Cakex
By Odin.Kingdinguhling 2013-06-29 22:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kingdinguhling said: »
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/38209/nni-how-my-group-wins-on-odin/

My Thread on party setup and some suggestions we always ran:
1x SCH 1x COR/WHM 4x SAM with 85 Masamune

Odin.Jassik said: »
Winning Nyzul has never been about damage output, its about communication, experience, and LUCK.

honestly I was trying to show how shitty our damage was .....

4x 85 masamune we really just did a lot of Fudo Fudo Light wich is communication and team work

(this was pre Delve after Embrava Nerf also)
user: Cakex
By Odin.Kingdinguhling 2013-06-29 22:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Anywayz all together I think we finished close to 13 or 14 accounts full 15/15 with this Setup in our static.

So it was fairly successful

not 100% successful.....

both my accounts are 15/15 pre delve

there was two or three times we did 3/3 wins in a night but not very often
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-06-30 00:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Only advices that come to mind:

If you went one year without win through pick up groups, just understand that the only constant in that is your presence.

Learn to carry/lead, learn each roles, impose a certain playstyle and requirements to the players you attempt Nyzul with. You basically need to learn the whole event and lead it in order to raise other players' level high enough to clear Nyzul painlessly.

You said you didn't have the gil or the time to get better gear, but with a year behind you, if you worked on gear/money first with the little time you have, you would be at a completely different level.

Value your priorities and same goes for your friends or whoever you attempt Nyzul/any event with: if you don't make the efforts to be ready for an event, don't expect to clear it.
Take a break from it, get proper gear, get proper knowledge then retry, you'll make it that way.
 Leviathan.Lunazetha
By Leviathan.Lunazetha 2013-06-30 14:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

@Senkyuutai:

Ya I know im the bad member, thats why I asked if someone can helpme to lead the pt.

ATM have Delve drg drk and sam and whit my lvl 2gs I can do almost the same dmg on events as a lvl10 drk, but i dont have the gil to buy the porcys set or the time to gather the gil, just finished my second relic99 Aegis after lol Mandau. Maybe now i can start gathering gil to buy stupid set.

Sorry if you guys cant see my gear I still dont know how to fix my AH profile ;;

On a side note: ppl asking me what are my time runs so there we go.

Im CST
Sunday on the evening depends on time when ppl gather.
Thursday 9-10pm
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-06-30 14:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
If you went a year without wins, I think you should consider that you guys may be some part of the problem and it's not just the people you group with.

If you can manage to make NA times, I can get you/your friend in a 100-capable run, but you'll be removed just as quickly if you don't keep up.
I suggest taking this offer if you really want the gear and can't do it yourself. We've carried some seriously bad people through the event before, worse than you (gear-wise.)
By Raborn 2013-07-08 20:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Vaporybean said: »
If you're on late tonight, i'll take you with our group. Message me. I just started a new NNi group last week for 2x weekly runs - first three runs we went 100(win), 99(lamp), 100(boss to 20% timeout).

We go after my shell event. I'd say 12:30-1 EST.

If this offer is still up I'd like to know, I'm very interested in any wins possible.

And Luna if you are still after wins I'm still down for any runs, I believe I did 2 runs with you and we hit floor 80 both times but timed out while fighting the boss and just before we engaged it.

Both runs had a lot of bad luck small floor jumps with nasty lamp floors, but hey that's life.

Also at Come: If that offer is open I'm interested as well. Any and all wins.