Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Delve -- Ceizak Battle Grounds Question
Delve -- Ceizak Battle Grounds Question
By Yandaime 2013-06-15 21:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Im sorry for taking up a thread on this if this was already discussed.

For some very strange reason, this is the most commonly shouted zone and I have no earthly idea why:

*The mobs are Annoiying and have a nice mix of Slow, Slow II, Attack/Acc Down and Amnesia

*Every 3 minutes this zone's "Energy" puts up an Eva Aura that I am convinced is completely impossible to counter.
-WAR Acc (Skill + Gear + Dex) = 601 Acc
-Sole Sushi = 72 Acc
-Aggressor = 25 Acc
-Double Madrigal = 50 Acc
Total Acc = 748

With all that, My Acc while that Aura is up is roughly 10% if that (Wiffga with maybe one lucky hit) so Why do the BRDs insist on Acc buffs when they dont work?

Is it just me? cuz I honestly think the we'd be better off with double March cuz that Aura cant be countered and it only lasts 15 seconds so just let us wiff while the mobs are PDodge'd and then when it wears off they pretty much insta-die. Or am I missing something?

Also, is there any reason why this zone is shouted the most when Morimar Basalt Fields is a great deal easier + you can kill 1 or 2 NMs usually? Or is there something severely wrong with Morimar that I havent seen yet cuz Ceizak is looking alot worse to me lol.

Hell, I can cap Acc with Meat in Morimar xD I need guidance
By bigdave1978 2013-06-15 21:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

the pop item is only 5k instead of 230k for morimor is why
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-06-15 21:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

90-100k ceiz 140-160k mori on bismarck
Mori takes a bit of smarter people cuz everyone on my server kills the mata and even then people can screw it up and mess up a run
By Yandaime 2013-06-15 21:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

bigdave1978 said: »
the pop item is only 5k instead of 230k for morimor is why

Arent the pop items dropped pretty easily by nearby mobs tho? Ive actually been wondering how those Things made it to 230k in the first place lol. (Actually, I know its pretty normal for new Items to get a price jack)

And I suppose. I don't know, it just befuddles me to think that something as simple as Matamata can be borked. Just gotta say "Only so and so on NM, everyone else kill fodder" But its been proven time and time again that 70-90% of the people you see in Pick Up Groups are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE <.<;
By Yandaime 2013-06-15 22:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

well what about the whole Madrigal thing? I honestly am convinced that trying to counter that Energy is pointless lol has anyone else had some success in countering it?
 Leviathan.Kaparu
Server: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2013-06-15 22:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Misinformed players
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-06-15 22:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Yandaime said: »
well what about the whole Madrigal thing? I honestly am convinced that trying to counter that Energy is pointless lol has anyone else had some success in countering it?

I ask for marchx2 chaos/fighters. My acc is fine other than the eva boost times. Use pizza get haste and dont get gimps all i can really say :/ if you need acc you need better gear
By Yandaime 2013-06-15 23:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xzeikx said: »

I ask for marchx2 chaos/fighters. My acc is fine other than the eva boost times. Use pizza get haste and dont get gimps all i can really say :/ if you need acc you need better gear

Thats exactly what Im saying lmao xD when its down, Acc is damn near capped. Half tempted to use Meat actually but I play it safe. When its up, no one is hitting anything unless you have 1000+ Acc which I dont even think is possible
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-06-15 23:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xzeikx said: »

Thats exactly what Im saying lmao xD when its down, Acc is damn near capped. Half tempted to use Meat actually but I play it safe. When its up, no one is hitting anything unless you have 1000+ Acc which I dont even think is possible
I just use pizza. You can still get that random hit in and i only take delve DD so most are at least getting the delve weapon acc if nothing else. You know people are cheap