Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-06-29 01:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Morier said: »
Synria said: »
Do people not do these much? D: I just got SoA a few days ago and every time I'm in Ceizak there's no one really doing any.. it took me over two hours to get Logging from needing to do one reive.
It took you 2 hours to talk to an npc, hit a root and return to the npc? That is your own ignorance of the quest.
Quote:
Not for the ki, oh ignorant one. Good to see you still do not know how to play.
lol@you deleting your post to try to save face.
congratulations, you're an ***

they probably asked their ls and got vague answers, then proceeded accordingly

(if you're having trouble acquiring bayld, consider making a party of 6 to do skirmish: if you each purchase a (~100-150k depending on server) simulacrum, you can enter>find rift for 5k bayld>exit 6x resulting in 30k bayld each for 30 minutes)
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2013-06-29 01:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Do people not do these much? D: I just got SoA a few days ago and every time I'm in Ceizak there's no one really doing any.. it took me over two hours to get Logging from needing to do one reive.
It took you 2 hours to talk to an npc, hit a root and return to the npc? That is your own ignorance of the quest.
Quote:

(if you're having trouble acquiring bayld, consider making a party of 6 to do skirmish: if you each purchase a (~100-150k depending on server) simulacrum, you can enter>find rift for 5k bayld>exit 6x resulting in 30k bayld each for 30
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Quote:

(if you're having trouble acquiring bayld, consider making a party of 6 to do skirmish: if you each purchase a (~100-150k depending on server) simulacrum, you can enter>find rift for 5k bayld>exit 6x resulting in 30k bayld each for 30 minutes)

Grats you can not read and do not know the meaning of ignorance and didnt see the post they deleted.
 Siren.Knivesz
Server: Siren
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-06-29 01:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Short answer is no nobody does colonization reives anymore except the JP. Thus there are adjustments on the way to enable them to be more solo/duo friendly. Server wide participation events in this game have always been fail (with the only exception being maybe beseiged).
 Shiva.Devrom
Server: Shiva
user: Devrom
By Shiva.Devrom 2013-06-29 03:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Knivesz said: »
Server wide participation events in this game have always been fail (with the only exception being maybe beseiged).

oh the memories of fiat lux...
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-06-29 03:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Devrom said: »
Siren.Knivesz said: »
Server wide participation events in this game have always been fail (with the only exception being maybe beseiged).

oh the memories of fiat lux...

O you're here for Shadowlord (S)? Get in line!