Forum » FFXI » General » an awesome idea for the update
an awesome idea for the update
 Hades.Agilo
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Agilo
By Hades.Agilo 2009-07-04 18:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

im sure this has been mentioned before.... but what about getting rid of store closing times and days off?? i know this really annoys me when i go to the alchemy guild or to a store to find that its either closed till the next day or that this day is its special day off and i have to wait a whole hour or w/e to buy what i need. idk what other people think but i dont think NPCs really need a day off, especially considering that they stand there whether or not the store is open
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
Server: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2009-07-04 18:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Agilo said:
idk what other people think but i dont think NPCs really need a day off, especially considering that they stand there whether or not the store is open

I don't know about removing the days off and closing times. But that statement right there made me smile. ^^
 Hades.Agilo
Server: Hades
user: Agilo
By Hades.Agilo 2009-07-04 18:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

haha yeah. if theyre gonna get a day off at least make it realistic and have them go home or something lol
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-04 18:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

they need a time to go into the back of the shop and resupply.
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2009-07-04 18:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:

By standing there and staring at me really creepy-like and not moving at all? Because, let me tell you sir... That is pure talent right there. lol
 Asura.Suzakualbion
By Asura.Suzakualbion 2009-07-04 19:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Chupacabra said:
Ludoggy said:

By standing there and staring at me really creepy-like and not moving at all? Because, let me tell you sir... That is pure talent right there. lol

i loled
 Titan.Relicant
Server: Titan
user: Relicant
By Titan.Relicant 2009-07-04 19:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree and disagree with this as well.

I think it's pointless that they're closed, but I think it kinda-sorta makes it seem more "real" I guess, although it's such a small (and somewhat silly) way to go about it.

They should at least make them disapear like if they're captured in beseiged or something. Would help drive the point home a little more I guess. anyway.... was my 2 cents.
 Diabolos.Holland
user: Holland
By Diabolos.Holland 2009-07-04 19:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Atleast the Alchemy guild is in Aht Urhgan Whitegate and not in Al Zahbi. Always a damn besieged going on when I want to synth. I'm not sure if its been fixed, but im pretty sure the guild people can be taken stopping you from getting synthesis support in Al Zahbi if I remember this happening to me before? Maybe my imagination.
 Asura.Folant
user: Folant
By Asura.Folant 2009-07-05 00:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

"PS2 limitations."