Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » [Odin] Linkshell for nice people
[Odin] Linkshell for nice people
By Scratches 2013-05-27 20:03:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightswatch is a small linkshell with friendly people. We help our members get +1, +2, empyrean weapons, Einherjar, Limbus, etc.. We welcome everyone from returning players to new players to old school players. (That means we help our members get things like sea and sky access too.) The only requirement is that you are cool and enjoy helping others. Current members are Scratches, Sarumanoles, Dakkon, Yelena, Zanza, Madtown, Negii, and Aesthetics. We like to small man things, but we're open to small groups joining the ls as well. If you're bored or feel like you want to help others (and get some help yourself) doing stuff old and new, send one of us a tell.
[+]
 Odin.Jmac
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: JmacIfrit
By Odin.Jmac 2013-06-26 06:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Scratches! I've seen you around and partied with you a couple times since I came back a few weeks ago. I've been out of the game since Aht Urghan came out, before Ifrit got merged. My current LS is just me and two of my old friends who still play FFXI, but they're barely on anymore and it's getting lonely. I'm always up for helping people, so it looks like I'd be right at home with you guys! I'll send a tell next time I'm on.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Venomous 2013-07-30 01:17:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually looking for some new people to meet. I'm in a ls atm but it's old friends and they are always in the new areas since I haven't went and got the latest expansion yet. I am not on daily due to work but when I am I'm willing to help as long as I get some in return. main jobs I keep gear for are nin, thf (th7), and blm.