Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » -na, erase, etc
-na, erase, etc
By Falafel 2013-05-20 04:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

is there a way to make shortcuts for typing status removal spells? Like is there something I can do so that instead of typing //paralyna I can just type like //pa or a similar abbreviation? not sure if this is related to something I can edit in a spellcast xml, or autoexec file, or something.

Thanks!
By Alxrocks 2013-05-20 05:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Just reread that. You do!

Go into your windower init.txt and add;

alias shortcutname input /ma "spellname" <me>
By Falafel 2013-05-20 05:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

ahh alright. so in the init.txt, on a new line I literally put for example:

alias pa input /ma "Paralyna"

like that? but in your post, you had a <me> tag there, does that mean that it would only work if casting on myself? or would leaving it as I typed it above work when I cast paralyna on anyone?
By Dantedmc 2013-05-20 05:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I go into the plugins -> resources -> spells (or abilities for JAs), edit with notepad and control f to spell I want. From there just go to the alias section and put what you want. You can have multiple aliases by using the |.

The only problem is my resources keep updating and i lose all my changes sometimes.
By Falafel 2013-05-20 05:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

ahh okay! thanks for the tip
By Alxrocks 2013-05-20 05:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

That was an example of my aquaveil, which is self target. Just change it to <t> if you want others.
With spellcast just go pa fal. This will check for the person with those 3 letters or if you want to bind your keys place this into the same file

bind f12 input /ja "violent flourish" <t>