Power Rangers: A Guide to Pewing
First Page 2 3 ... 114 115
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-02-08 14:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Being a piece that you already actually use, would be worth getting.

But not worth doing dynamis for. maybe +2
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-02-08 20:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

This is kinda where I am. I'll suffer a little bit for the +2, as it's still going to be a significant increase from the Arcadian Beret +1 that I already use now. And really, most of it is buyable anyway and Relic+2 hat will be worth the money. I'm not to the point where I can tolerate the price (or farming) to make any Relic+3 though, regardless of how good the stats are.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2018-02-08 20:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »

This is kinda where I am. I'll suffer a little bit for the +2, as it's still going to be a significant increase from the Arcadian Beret +1 that I already use now. And really, most of it is buyable anyway and Relic+2 hat will be worth the money. I'm not to the point where I can tolerate the price (or farming) to make any Relic+3 though, regardless of how good the stats are.

With as much farming as is needed, you'd figure SE would either have had a lower reset timer, or at least given each zone its own individual timer, so you could cycle them daily
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-02-08 21:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »

With as much farming as is needed, you'd figure SE would either have had a lower reset timer, or at least given each zone its own individual timer, so you could cycle them daily

I'm sure the timer will change once all zones have been out 2 months or so. Once Ou was released, we "magically" could hold another canteen and the timer dropped a tad.
 Asura.Sthrnrebel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Sthrnrebel 2018-02-14 04:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Been looking through but it's a lot of pages and data (search function is failing me), but what's the DPS difference in JR spam using a Fail-Not vs Gandiva? I know a lot of RNG use Fomalhaut bullets with Annihilator. Is the same true for Bow? Use Gandiva's arrows with Fail-Not?
 Phoenix.Smoothcantalope
Server: Phoenix
user: SmoothC
By Phoenix.Smoothcantalope 2018-02-14 05:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Usually goes the other way. Using Chrono Arrows with Gandiva for the higher base dmg on the Chrono arrows. Regarding the DPS difference between Fail-Not vs Gandiva... Gandiva DPS is focused on white damage from the 3x DMG procs during AM3 and less about huge JR numbers. While I do not have a Fail-Not, just Gandiva, Im pretty confident Gandiva will give you better DPS on most fights, but Fail-Not would be have utility for the Ultimate SC. Key to getting the most out of Gandiva is unlocking AM3 with JR, then shooting in a Crit DMG focused Mid-Shot set.
First Page 2 3 ... 114 115