Nyzul Isle (Old School/Version1)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Nyzul Isle (Old School/Version1)
Nyzul Isle (Old School/Version1)
 Carbuncle.Itichi
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Itichiti
By Carbuncle.Itichi 2013-05-12 06:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone needs floor climbing and weapon collecting hit me up i have 5 tags sitting waiting to be used. Already helped a friend 3 weeks ago in a span of 11 days and brought her from floor 1 to 100. Had 3 friends who just wanted to come and use their tags since they need tokens for mythic quest and they helped as well. You usually see me shout if I'm bored. I have 3 spots open for a new small mini static if you need. New group im helping a friend and his wife get floors completed, so hit me up for last 3 spots.
 Carbuncle.Tornsoul
user: Xenoflame
By Carbuncle.Tornsoul 2013-05-13 10:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

We waited for you last night man. >:|
 Carbuncle.Itichi
By Carbuncle.Itichi 2013-05-13 16:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

lol at what time? since most people who i been helping arent captains they only have 3 or 4 tags(if they ever saved/picked up a day ahead). I have 5 cause of Captain status, so yeah we can do some tonight but early. Always Japanese shouts towards 10 pm eastern, so its dead for us to get any one else if they need tokens/floor climbing.
 Carbuncle.Itichi
By Carbuncle.Itichi 2013-05-13 21:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to start from Floor 1, if whoever comes with us 4 needs token/weapon/armor and aren't nyzul noobs, like grab NMs on purpose if its not part of the floors objectives we can get my friend and his gal pal floor 100 in 10-11 days. When i did 3 weeks ago, average floor run with a tag was 12-13 floors. want to give it a chance incase we dont get 15 floors w/e floor and we exit after completion and its less than 3 minutes its best to exit instead of be cocky and try for more. People never take the time to read wiki/BG on how to do this. 2 people i wont help anymore cause of a little falling out cause of that. Aggroed Nms on purpose. the goal is to go up floors, not go hunt for NMs.
 Carbuncle.Chibiclone
By Carbuncle.Chibiclone 2013-05-14 03:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 2 characters that are only on floor 11 and would love to finish their climb one of these days (curse you SE for refusing to remove 3 character min from assaults/NI!!!!), but I'm assuming you're going to be climbing on weekdays and I only play on Sat/Sun...
 Carbuncle.Itichi
By Carbuncle.Itichi 2013-05-14 21:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

we did 4 runs last night got to floor 24 cause 2 runs were 9 and 15 floors each and the last floor we were going to exit was freaking Lamps(Order), and all the lamps there was 3/4, had mobs and an NM on each. so we were like wow what bad luck. like if people going to sub /dnc or mage job with sneak/invisi and not actually do runs correctly whats the point. those few seconds just to put spectral jig up helps alot and saves time. so yeah this weekend ill do more so our tags recharge. Tornsoul and I are just in it for tokens as we are working on mythics. other 3/4 random peeps im helping need floor climbing. Once i get them to 100. im saving tags cause have to do 2nd quest in the mythic questline. Have to redo all 50 assaults all over again. First quest(An Imperial Heist) was having Odin I, 4 salvage bossesI, and 3 Leaders titles. Mind you have to have all 48 missions done and all assaults done and captain status to be able to do mythic questline. Just in case you didn't already know that
 Carbuncle.Itichi
By Carbuncle.Itichi 2013-05-25 15:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing 31 to 70 tonight starting at 9 30 pm EST hopefully get there with the 4 tags my group has.
 Carbuncle.Itichi
By Carbuncle.Itichi 2013-05-30 23:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Done with another group please put ur disc info and if u need floor climbing. if peeps are close to one another ill start from lowest so that each person goes up at same time.
By drakefs 2013-05-30 23:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Itichi, I talked to you in game (Dagna). I have floor 5.
 Carbuncle.Itichi
By Carbuncle.Itichi 2013-06-02 22:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

at floor 20 now with new group gonna be busy this week, lol 3 more runs so aiming for floor for tonight
 Carbuncle.Itichi
By Carbuncle.Itichi 2013-06-08 20:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

current group on floor 70 will be doing 71 to 100 Wednesday night seeking 2 random people if they are on 71+ as well.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Itichi
By Carbuncle.Itichi 2013-07-09 00:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought id update this done with Nyzul Isle climbing and getting all 20 weapons for my friends account. so Grats to all the peeps who came along for climbing and their 100FL/key/atma of the zenith. Now just to wait for GEO/RUN if they ever get released
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Itichi
By Carbuncle.Itichi 2013-08-21 01:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought I'd start this again, not that I need any weapons except maybe finish collecting the rest of the v.1 Nyzul Isle gear, been sitting at 5 tags for past 2 months now, barely use them any more. So if anyone wants to start from floor 1 if you're stuck at floor 1 or even 5 or 10, let me know. If you're not used to Nyzul Isle and before i start shouting again, please go read wiki/BG on objectives. Most of the time the groups i took 3 of 6 in party knew how to do Nyzul Isle other 3 didn't know squat, as to conserve time on the runs since when i do the shouts I usually use all 5 tags or 4(if you're not Captain yet and picked up tag a day ahead.