Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Profit LS Mercing Emp Weapons
Profit LS Mercing Emp Weapons
 Ragnarok.Forsakengriever
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Forsakengriever 2013-04-12 21:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Prices vary depending on the weapon.

Currently not doing Chloris/Glavoid - Prices updated.

Some prices on my profile. Can always contact me in game or here. I will answer as soon as I can. Once we agree on the logistics we can put you on the calendar and get it done.

From what we've done so far I can say we can usually finish a stage in an afternoon (5-6 hr period) including an entire T3 stage such as claws/scales/hearts etc.
By Infierno 2013-04-12 22:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Joke of a merc group.... High prices and only do the easy paths.
 Ragnarok.Forsakengriever
By Ragnarok.Forsakengriever 2013-04-13 00:45:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not that high of a price when you consider the amount of time saved & the amount of people involved, but to each his own.
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2013-04-13 01:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Why dont you just make gil by charging your own linkshell members to do nni salvage and other events. This is the linkshell that recruits people to charge them to do events. And only sack holders ever see any of the gil. Rest of the members just probation people or such.
 Ragnarok.Forsakengriever
By Ragnarok.Forsakengriever 2013-04-13 07:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

That is untrue. We do not charge any of our members to do events and we are one of the linkshells that pay our ls members for each event. We split the gil we make amongst the attending members. It is a gil making linkshell. I don’t know where you heard that we were not.
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2013-04-13 12:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Forsakengriever said: »
That is untrue. We do not charge any of our members to do events and we are one of the linkshells that pay our ls members for each event. We split the gil we make amongst the attending members. It is a gil making linkshell. I don’t know where you heard that we were not.

Untrue, I did NNI and two of your members were in parties I did as DD's. As knowing you always shouted for NN armor reward, I asked them why don't you do it with your LS.

They said we cant afford the 5-10m that they would charge us members. So Seeing your own members stating that and doing events outside your ls as they don't have the gil, what I say is true.
By Quiznor 2013-04-13 12:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Presidentobama said: »

Untrue, I did NNI and two of your members were in parties I did as DD's. As knowing you always shouted for NN armor reward, I asked them why don't you do it with your LS.

They said we cant afford the 5-10m that they would charge us members. So Seeing your own members stating that and doing events outside your ls as they don't have the gil, what I say is true.

Perhaps NNI wasnt an actual event and select members of the LS run their own NNI mercing group?
 Ragnarok.Forsakengriever
By Ragnarok.Forsakengriever 2013-04-13 15:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Presidentobama said: »

You must be talking about Unleashed/Pocket. They are not part of the LS - though they may still have pearls to the old linkshell. We are not associated with any of their NNI activities. Profit itself (as a linkshell) has yet to sell NNI gear, and if we did it would not be for such prices. Ls members are free to do their own events outside of shell, but like I said profit itself is yet to do NNI mercs. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [78 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Dragish
By Ragnarok.Dragish 2013-06-30 20:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

How much for colorless souls?