First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11
 Phoenix.Rizzspeed
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Rizzspeed
By Phoenix.Rizzspeed 2013-03-28 08:37:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Stunx said: »
ima sound like a spoiled brat but... =( i want my old icon back, this green ***is throwing me off!

Right click the green mandy, go down to properties, click that.
in window that pops open, click Change Icon button, browse for the new symbol/pic you wish to replace it with, click ok. done. smile.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-03-28 08:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ihm said: »
4.0 is quite substantially re-written, and truth be told, we have the 4.0 code readily available, 3.4 is quite broken and bitty, we re-wrote a lot of plugins and stuff for 4.0.

I will throw this out though. The only reason we're fixing 3.4 is because 4.0 is still beta. When 4.0 is final, then 3.4 is dead.

This isn't open sourced by any chance, is it?

I'd love to take a look and see just how the hell you guys do your magic.
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2013-03-28 08:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
4.0 is quite substantially re-written, and truth be told, we have the 4.0 code readily available, 3.4 is quite broken and bitty, we re-wrote a lot of plugins and stuff for 4.0.

I will throw this out though. The only reason we're fixing 3.4 is because 4.0 is still beta. When 4.0 is final, then 3.4 is dead.

It's not sorry. You can use lua though now if you want to create your own stuff.

Phoenix.Rizzspeed said: »
ima sound like a spoiled brat but... =( i want my old icon back, this green ***is throwing me off!

in window that pops open, click Change Icon button, browse for the new symbol/pic you wish to replace it with, click ok. done. smile.

I wouldn't do that really... The new icon is here to stay.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Arcmarc
Server: Cerberus
user: marc4497
By Cerberus.Arcmarc 2013-03-28 08:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

How do I get the launcher to stop changing my background ratio? It keeps setting it to the same as my resolution?
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2013-03-28 08:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arcmarc said: »
How do I get the launcher to stop changing my background ratio? It keeps setting it to the same as my resolution?

Set it to supersampling if you want it to be 2x background, or manually change supersamping to 0.5 if you want it to be half background.
 Sylph.Talon
Server: Sylph
user: udamon420
By Sylph.Talon 2013-03-28 08:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

To the Windower 4.0 Beta Team:

I have grey hairs on my head that are as old as your Windower product. When I installed Windower 4 and officially checked out the new expansion, I was blown away. Truth be told, with DrawDistance there were things I have never noticed before. Thank you for all of your hardwork and for giving me the ability to never having to play on a non-pc.
[+]
 Cerberus.Arcmarc
Server: Cerberus
user: marc4497
By Cerberus.Arcmarc 2013-03-28 08:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Set it to supersampling if you want it to be 2x background, or manually change supersamping to 0.5 if you want it to be half background.

thanks for the quick reply
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-03-28 09:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »

It's not sorry. You can use lua though now if you want to create your own stuff.

Hm. Lua looks strange. Maybe I'll look into it.

Too bad I'm a simple Web Programmer and didn't specialize in systems for the last year :)
 Asura.Aikchan
Server: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2013-03-28 09:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

nvm... lol
 Asura.Izilder
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2013-03-28 10:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

getting a crash on 1 of the PCs which says data.dll file is responsible for - is this a windower thing or pol thing?
 Asura.Keilyn
user: xff8x
By Asura.Keilyn 2013-03-28 10:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

hey, is there a way to manually edit the registry in windower like on 3.4? The oversampling is great, but my pc isn't very good lol. When I have super sampling on it looks fabulous, really awesome, but it runs so bad. Then, whenever I click super sampling off it looks really bad. With 3.4 I was able to find a happy medium... :3 if you could help me out, that'd be awesome.
 Phoenix.Rizzspeed
By Phoenix.Rizzspeed 2013-03-28 11:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Keilyn said: »
hey, is there a way to manually edit the registry in windower like on 3.4? The oversampling is great, but my pc isn't very good lol. When I have super sampling on it looks fabulous, really awesome, but it runs so bad. Then, whenever I click super sampling off it looks really bad. With 3.4 I was able to find a happy medium... :3 if you could help me out, that'd be awesome.

6 posts up
 Siren.Stunx
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-03-28 11:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

i ment the one u see in taskbar/alt tab.
 Phoenix.Ruball
user: Ruball
By Phoenix.Ruball 2013-03-28 12:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmm been getting POL-5426 error and cant log in to windower 3.4 or 4, cant even run POL w/o windower, any thoughts?
 Phoenix.Rizzspeed
By Phoenix.Rizzspeed 2013-03-28 12:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

i ment the one u see in taskbar/alt tab.

I wouldn't think that that one would be too bothersome, it'll only show while windower is up before you launch. Afterwards, it changes to the POL symbol.
I guess it depends on how long it takes you to click launch lol.
Be quick!
 Siren.Stunx
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-03-28 12:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

its always the green mandy face now, idk what pol symbol ur talking about lol. when u alt tab and the active windows in the task bar. its w/e tho i was jk to begin with.
 Quetzalcoatl.Bryangelos
By Quetzalcoatl.Bryangelos 2013-03-28 12:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

How do i manually change the Super sampling?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-03-28 12:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Open the settings XML file in the Windower4 directory and adjust the number between the supersampling tags.
 Fenrir.Vazerus
Server: Fenrir
user: Vazerus
By Fenrir.Vazerus 2013-03-28 13:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I suggest adding game options for compression. It defaults to:

Texture Compression: High (Low Quality)
Map Compression: Compressed (Low Quality)
Font Compression: HQ (No problem with this one)
 Quetzalcoatl.Bryangelos
By Quetzalcoatl.Bryangelos 2013-03-28 13:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carraway Author said: »
Asura.Ezrin said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Bryangelos said: »
Anyone else have the silence plugin not work on 4.0?
Mine works but it doesn't display the one line that says I've changed gear.

Check your silence.xml in /plugins/settings and find:
Code
<showMessage>false</showMessage>

Change the "false" to "true".

So even after doing this change, when i load up in red text it still says failed to load plugin. Any ideas? or is silence just broke on 4.0?
 Phoenix.Ruball
By Phoenix.Ruball 2013-03-28 13:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

so i just changed from w3.4 to w4 but im having some issues with my scrips, is there a new format i need to type them out as? i haven't come across anything yet on the windower site yet. they are currently writen on notepad, do i need to upgrade to notepad++?
 Phoenix.Thorbean
user: Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2013-03-28 13:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Is anyone else having an issue with <stnpc>, <stpc> etc. actually triggering the spell/ability without hitting enter.

Ie. I hit my heal macro and the target selection cursor pops up, but before I select who to cast it on, it autocasts it on whatever target is selected at the time.
 Quetzalcoatl.Bryangelos
By Quetzalcoatl.Bryangelos 2013-03-28 14:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Error message for silence plugin is 127 Unknown error

Also it is the only plugin that will fail to load everything else works just fine, i have tried uninstalling windower 4 and re downloading it, i also had someone send me there file that was working.
 Phoenix.Ruball
By Phoenix.Ruball 2013-03-28 14:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

i have just downloaded w4 and moved my old scripts from w3 to w4 but i keep getting an error: "can not execute1 bst/wsgear.txt - path was not found. -3. does anyone know what could be the cause of this or is this a known issue and currently being fixed?
 Phoenix.Ruball
By Phoenix.Ruball 2013-03-28 15:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply

fixed, had to move a file to a different spot for them to work or i just put it in the wrong place.
By Versailles 2013-03-28 16:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, having problems with exec scripts (Was using 3.4 but now using 4 and want to use my macro scripts), if they are broken I can wait, however if there is a fix please let me know, thank you.
 Fenrir.Uwen
Server: Fenrir
user: Uwen
By Fenrir.Uwen 2013-03-28 16:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Versailles said: »
Hi, having problems with exec scripts (Was using 3.4 but now using 4 and want to use my macro scripts), if they are broken I can wait, however if there is a fix please let me know, thank you.
Move your scripts from your old windower 3.4 folder to the new windower4 folder and they should work fine.
[+]
By Versailles 2013-03-28 16:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh, sometimes I am too quick to ask questions before finding things out for myself, thank you Uwen :)
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11