T3 AVNM Glitch?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » T3 AVNM glitch?
T3 AVNM glitch?
First Page 2
 Asura.Hoshiku
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-03-26 21:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I've heard a rumor that there is some way to keep your T3 pops from breaking. Any ideas on how that works?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-03-26 22:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

pretty sure that's the type of thing that SE will actually ban for, just fyi
By itchi508 2013-03-26 22:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

T3 VNM? I do not believe there is a way. t3 breaks upon popping. You can make a T2 and a T3 to prevent your T2 from upgrading. I never heard of a unbreakable T3 though nor suggest you find out and risk a GM lol
 Asura.Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-03-26 22:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'm not the one doing it. We were just trying to figure out how it was done. There are some RMT on asura selling the souls that way.
 Asura.Gabba
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Gabba 2013-03-26 22:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

nah they just have like 20 characters w/ t3 pop
 Asura.Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-03-26 22:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

dude said he was in a pt w/ 2 other characters for 2 hours and got 40 souls without ever popping a t2.
By itchi508 2013-03-26 22:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Only thing probably would be a force d/c some how when it pops or technically before it pops d/c.. idk don't make sense since it breaks upon discovering the VNM. They probably just have a lot of pops and mules with pops. anyone doing such action would be caught pretty fast. I'm sure something like this wouldn't last long.
By itchi508 2013-03-26 22:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hoshiku said: »
dude said he was in a pt w/ 2 other characters for 2 hours and got 40 souls without ever popping a t2.
Ok so he got really got like 8. lol cuz that's not even possible with the VNM repop time. Nor if it was possible could you even kill 40 in that time. That's 20 souls per hour. Any idea how many potential pops that is? That's 10pops at the very least. That's if you getting 2souls every Pop. So say 10pops per hour that is like 1 pop every 5-6 minutes. Lulz Tell your friend he is full of sh!t cuz he didn't get 40 he exaggerated greatly.
 Asura.Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-03-26 22:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

they were moving through all 3 zones and i'm more interested in the fact that he never saw a t2 popped and there was a constant 3 ppl in the pt 1 of which didn't pop the t3s.
By itchi508 2013-03-26 22:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

they were moving through all 3 zones
It's still not possible (again even if you where able to kill VNms that quick with no repop wait timer, with travel time etc it's still not possible) ... Besides The most souls you can get in 1 hour is 6. Sorry your buddy is pulling your chain about drops and about pops lol if he is buying souls, I'm sure he sits in one spot and afks etc he don't follow them seeing what they do n farm, He's a client to a Merc he does nothing but afk and wait in a safe spot probably at Outpost or Dom ops wile they go hunting. Both you and his story's are to weak to even try to consider believing.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-03-26 22:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you considered the possibility that the guy was lying or exaggerating? It's an extremely basic function, there is no way that SE messed it up so badly that you can both easily exploit and can't be tracked/banned for it. If it exists, they could automatically trace everyone who'd used it in all likelihood.. I'm still not convinced though. It was just one idiot posting on evo.
 Asura.Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-03-26 22:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a bit confused by your math. You can get 3 T3s per zone an hour.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-03-26 22:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

And yeah, dude could be lying... I was just curious what the glitch was.
By itchi508 2013-03-26 22:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

T3 is 50min repop, T2 is 15min repop
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-03-26 23:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

itchi508 said: »
no
[+]
By itchi508 2013-03-26 23:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
itchi508 said: »
no
No? I thought was around a hour repop, ither way w/e the time repop is no one is getting 10+ souls per hour! average is 3-5 souls per hour with travel time, scouting/tracking, + killing. (Not including any competition)
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-26 23:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

3 T3s? I thought there was only 1 per hour.
 Asura.Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-03-26 23:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Think they shortened the respawn?
 Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot 2013-03-26 23:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

T3s are 15-20 min repops, also there is a glitch, happened twice while building harp for a LS mate about a 6 months ago. Popped T3, NM popped but never shattered, I thought the chat log glitched the first time, checked KI's and it was still there, and did indeed get used to pop another T3. I have also encountered a glitch where my pop shattered, but an NM never popped. So kinda evened out.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sambb
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2013-03-27 03:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

its possible to get 36 souls per hour assuming no one else pops em.

but thats not possible due to travel time and kill speed so technically your looking at maybe i dunno 24-26? as a guess?

However this is the first ive heard of this "glitch" and in making 2 ochains and a derpaderp harp ive never had a pop where it didnt break.

I am curious though to understand how its done just for knowings sake haha.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Feint
Server: Lakshmi
user: feint2021
By Lakshmi.Feint 2013-03-27 03:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sambb said: »
its possible to get 36 souls per hour assuming no one else pops em.

but thats not possible due to travel time and kill speed so technically your looking at maybe i dunno 24-26? as a guess?
I don't believe that's correct either.
 Carbuncle.Sambb
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2013-03-27 03:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Then what would you say it is?

im thinking more along the lines of 18+ ish thinking about it more.

you could pop 3 every hour legit in a zone because 15 min respawn on t3

And for arguments sake assume your brewing. It doesnt take long to swap zones 5 mins tops.

Assuming you had the pops and characters waiting in the zone its perfectly feasble to me.

Feasble if you have 1000000000 toons with t3 pops waiting in the zone or glitching it so it never broke as some are claiming...

but brewing em in 30 seconds and movin zones aint hard while waitin for timers.
 Fenrir.Magi
Server: Fenrir
user: Magitek
By Fenrir.Magi 2013-03-27 03:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

They're using some kind of program/glitch. I've bought many souls from the same type of people who you're dealing with, and I know for a fact they're not converting T2s. I've seen one of them pop and die, reraised and immediately popped the same T3. Finished 75 souls in a matter of hours, I don't care what anyone thinks (except the legitimate people actually converting t2s). It's somewhere in the 10-15 souls an hour range, depending if you get double drops or what not, but most of the time they double drop with TH7+.
 Lakshmi.Feint
Server: Lakshmi
user: feint2021
By Lakshmi.Feint 2013-03-27 03:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sambb said: »
Then what would you say it is?

im thinking more along the lines of 18+ ish thinking about it more.

you could pop 3 every hour legit in a zone because 15 min respawn on t3

And for arguments sake assume your brewing. It doesnt take long to swap zones 5 mins tops.

Assuming you had the pops and characters waiting in the zone its perfectly feasble to me.

Feasble if you have 1000000000 toons with t3 pops waiting in the zone or glitching it so it never broke as some are claiming...

but brewing em in 30 seconds and movin zones aint hard while waitin for timers.

18 sounds right if all these conditions were met (assuming 2 drop per kill).

I could see how the glitch would drastically increase the amount of souls a group could obtain in a shorter period of time.
 Asura.Gabba
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Gabba 2013-03-27 04:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Most souls per hour under perfect conditions are 24, all repops exactly in 15 mins, w/o having to run, instant killing, dropping 2:2, and having ppl in the other zones killing it so all you have to do is zone in, lot, warp

I did pay them Gil 500k/e horn for harp and all I saw was 4 ppl triple boxing, the ally was 13 ppl and were getting 19-22 horns per hour.

They could be Chinese rmt or not... (Their English actually was really bad)
 Ragnarok.Loughry
Server: Ragnarok
user: Loughry
By Ragnarok.Loughry 2013-03-27 05:12:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I've personally experienced this three or more times. I could never figure out exactly why the key item was never lost, but when they happened I associated it with monsters attacking the popper. Like if the person tries to rest but gets attacked immediately after hitting rest so the rest doesn't trigger.

Never went too indepth in trying it out since I know it's an exploit, but when it happened those few times, it was nice.
 Asura.Patxi
user: Patxi
By Asura.Patxi 2013-03-27 05:25:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kese
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2013-03-27 05:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

there is an exploit and a guy on asura does sells souls all the time, i finished my 75 souls in under 8 hours and he popped 30+ t3s without ever getting a new t3. he told me he is only person on ffxi who can do this, and yes he is chinese rmt
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
Server: Bismarck
user: Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2013-03-27 06:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Loughry said: »
I've personally experienced this three or more times. I could never figure out exactly why the key item was never lost, but when they happened I associated it with monsters attacking the popper. Like if the person tries to rest but gets attacked immediately after hitting rest so the rest doesn't trigger.

Never went too indepth in trying it out since I know it's an exploit, but when it happened those few times, it was nice.

maybe could work with sublimation or poison pots, if thats the case ?
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2013-03-27 06:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I've heard a rumor that there is some way to keep your T3 pops from breaking. Any ideas on how that works?
Yes there is a way.
There's a chinese guy on Asura selling T3 pops who makes use of that.
Don't think it's 100%, but it has a very high chance of the Pop item not breaking when you actually pop the T3 VNM.

Wonder if that works with other KIs as well...
First Page 2