Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » rings
rings
By gumpyone 2013-03-15 13:52:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't seem to find info on this anywhere so I'll just throw it out there. I finally finished cop today and got a raja's ring. This will always be useful so its a good thing to have, I know. But I have the kusha/lava set. So i was wondering which is better, the kusha/lava set or the raja/sniper's (eventually i want the sniper's to be epona). Any info would help.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-03-15 14:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

gumpyone said: »
I can't seem to find info on this anywhere so I'll just throw it out there. I finally finished cop today and got a raja's ring. This will always be useful so its a good thing to have, I know. But I have the kusha/lava set. So i was wondering which is better, the kusha/lava set or the raja/sniper's (eventually i want the sniper's to be epona). Any info would help.

There was a time when an application to my linkshell was denied solely based on owning this set.

If you need accuracy: that set, and snipers shouldnt even be mentioned anymore. You could use pizza, wear: portus annulet, oneiros annulet, mars ring, and still have more accuracy. TBH you should be wearing epona's over any of that or be skilling up axe somewhere.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-03-15 14:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
By gumpyone 2013-03-16 06:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

lol thanks for the info, ill be shelving those right now