First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 201 202 203
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-18 04:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
they steal your artifacts i thought. but idk what that does beyond you getting your 1 time set bonuses.... idk

They can steal luna too. I had someone steal 10K from me.
By Vagangun 2013-03-18 08:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

when you battle someone you can choose an artifact to for your sets, but Luna is based off players money. 10% I believe with a 10K cap.. EX. If you have 100k and i beat you. i get 10k. if i fight you again I'll get 9k. advice. Bank low to bulk sums of luna with someone.- trade same amount to each other and keep it in the inbox. cannot be stolen. only take what you need.
Glad there is a FFXI community on fantasica finally.
I wanna pick it up again without going crazy on boxes again....
hit me up ID 46011418
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-03-18 09:59:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Its starting to get fun. P.S Fairy boy is weak >.>
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-18 10:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Question for anyone who knows. After battling a few times today I now have fully completed sets of rings, orbs and staves. I assume there is something else after that but I havent discovered it yet. Am I able to battle people and steal future artifacts from them? Ive been checking several people and cant see anything else after staves so I just assumed I had to wait to find out what comes next. Figured I would ask here to be sure.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-18 10:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember seeing 4 sets of artifacts online somewhere, idk if there are more after that. After you complete a set, I don't think there's a point in seeking out more of that set as you only get the reward for a set once.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-18 10:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I remember seeing 4 sets of artifacts online somewhere, idk if there are more after that. After you complete a set, I don't think there's a point in seeking out more of that set as you only get the reward for a set once.

Right Ive just been battling people for the 10K luna now. However. I got like 4 or 5 staves alone from stealing other peoples. I wanted to keep going to steal w/e the next set is but because I havent seen it in game yet I assume I cant because every time I check someones stuff out it only shows up to the staves
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-18 10:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure but it seems like there's a couple battle levels in between sets of anything. I didn't start getting staves til 10, maybe you just have to get to a higher level of battles?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-18 10:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh also, I made a list of everyone's ID numbers that they've posted in here. It's on the second post of the first page of the thread. I'll update it if I see someone else add theirs so we can always try and make sure to help each other out.

Missing Sterling's ID! Sterling, y u no post it?!
By Vagangun 2013-03-18 10:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Correct, only get the reward once. You can't lose set completion. So if you have 2 crimson rings and a full set. I c. Ring can be stolen. Quest line gives u acess to more artifacts up to pendants. And can be rewarded for quest completion. Advice- save your time elixer (p). When I did a relic set I used all my TE to do it at one time. Nothing is more annoying than having one stolen while farming em.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-18 10:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh also, I made a list of everyone's ID numbers that they've posted in here. It's on the second post of the first page of the thread. I'll update it if I see someone else add theirs so we can always try and make sure to help each other out.

Missing Sterling's ID! Sterling, y u no post it?!

I started doing this yesterday then got bored and stopped :/ Glad someone else stepped up! lol
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-18 10:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a question about the little event deal going on now. I'm chuggin along in training and oh em gee, a boss appears. I go to fight it and I can only call one of my chars to fight it, but it also shows I can call 3 allies to help, but it never lets me call an ally and I get raped cuz the bosses are too high now. There was only one time that I got to actually call an ally to help me on one of those fights and I didn't even need it -_- wth can't I get halp during the fight?
By Vagangun 2013-03-18 10:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Only allys that logged in within 1-3 hours ish can be called. Get active allies. Notice in an ally you can call has a time remaining.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-18 10:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a question about the little event deal going on now. I'm chuggin along in training and oh em gee, a boss appears. I go to fight it and I can only call one of my chars to fight it, but it also shows I can call 3 allies to help, but it never lets me call an ally and I get raped cuz the bosses are too high now. There was only one time that I got to actually call an ally to help me on one of those fights and I didn't even need it -_- wth can't I get halp during the fight?

Im not 100% sure but theres a request assistance button and then it might allow you to. I believe thats what the green spike item is for in the rewards, but Ive never bought one and one time I accidently clicked the request assistance button and then a few fights later I saw it lit up and some low level ally I just added for the event popped up and fought with me.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-18 10:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still in the middle of the week where you can call people nonstop, though. That doesn't count for the event?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-18 10:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Vagangun said: »
Only allys that logged in within 1-3 hours ish can be called. Get active allies. Notice in an ally you can call has a time remaining.

I dont think this is the case because I was on almost the entire day yesterday so blue woulda been able to call me any time and ive been on non stop today since 4am CST
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-18 10:24:28
Link | Quote | Reply

What level are your bosses blue? We're around the same level and I can kill mine easily but maybe youre a lot farther into training cause at first I was spending a lot of time getting 100% of the 4 squares.

Also screw Adele.... she just jumps right into kicking my ***!
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-18 10:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Crack, seriously.

Thanks, Faelar.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-18 10:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The highest I've killed for one of the event bosses is only 15. I get rocked on a couple of the others that are only like 8 or 9. Just depends on the boss that pops up.

edit- they aren't the regular training bosses, those are laughable. The event ones are too, til you kill so many and their level is higher, then they're mean. Adele can definitely suck a dirty penis.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-03-18 10:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly have no idea where to find that ID..?

Also, is it a good rule of thumb to just work on cards that have either really strong melee or really strong air (or water, I guess. Haven't seen any of that yet), considering you can whip out several people at once? I have some cards that are general, mediocre at all 3 attack types and they are pretty much useless. Not sure if there will ever be a time when they might become useful?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-18 10:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Im going to assume its cause your character looks like its best at sea enemies and I believe the bosses are ground and flying?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-18 10:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
I honestly have no idea where to find that ID..?

ID is at the top of the home screen.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-18 10:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Your ID is at the top of your screen on the main page. ID number and then your username is right underneath.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-03-18 10:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll post it here once I get home from class. I played during breakfast and my phone died from all of the epic bee killing I did.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-03-18 10:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Im going to assume its cause your character looks like its best at sea enemies and I believe the bosses are ground and flying?

The char can hit everything, though yeah it's best at sea. It's lvl 47 so the numbers are decent atm, just bosses too high lol. She's the best I have at all so another char won't help any, but an ally would if the game wasn't stoopid.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-18 13:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

haha I just battled someone who I assume had no monster cards cause I instantly won!
 Quetzalcoatl.Bloodpool
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Bloodpool
By Quetzalcoatl.Bloodpool 2013-03-18 14:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i tried the same thing low level but had unreal monsters and lost lol
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-03-18 15:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, my ID is 70483278. Just don't beat me up and steal my lunch monies because I'm still pretty puny.
 Cerberus.Mindi
Server: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2013-03-18 15:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

is there any way to get decent luna? i am allways smimming in feeder cards but no luna to enhance D:
 Quetzalcoatl.Bloodpool
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Bloodpool
By Quetzalcoatl.Bloodpool 2013-03-18 16:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

you'll be my 10th sterling weeeeeeeeeeee
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-18 16:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Mindi said: »
is there any way to get decent luna? i am allways smimming in feeder cards but no luna to enhance D:

Complete tons of training and spam 2-7 to level up your cards. Once they get too high its not really worth putting feeder cards into them. The cost/reward just isnt worth it imo. Cost me like 50k luna for not even 1 level in the 50s.

Edit: 50k worth of feeder cards.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 201 202 203