Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 176 177 178 ... 201 202 203
 Carbuncle.Smint
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-30 15:20:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does the man have bigger boobies than the lady!? Isnt this fantasica!?

By macsdf1 2013-07-30 15:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah I didnt wake up till 12 before event time I'm way behind lol. Helps that you got a 5* too to get more bonus lol.

Even if only event cards can dmg boss, we'll have at least 3 of them by the time it rolls around. Can stick a claudio or someting in there to boost?
 Carbuncle.Justicebringer
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Justicebringer 2013-07-30 16:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Auria said: »
Eesh, I REALLY want this event to be soon:

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%cd%c4%ce%b5%a4%ce%bc%e9%b8%ee%bc%d4

So many awesome pretty dragon/monster units!
"Negro the Dark Knight"... xD
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
Server: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-30 18:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Justicebringer said: »
Eesh, I REALLY want this event to be soon:

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%cd%c4%ce%b5%a4%ce%bc%e9%b8%ee%bc%d4

So many awesome pretty dragon/monster units!
"Negro the Dark Knight"... xD

lol

And they already used Noir in the US, so he'll have to settle for "Cecil the Dark knight"

Carbuncle.Smint said: »
Why does the man have bigger boobies than the lady!? Isnt this fantasica!?

<snipped pictures>

but those are just musk-els on the man!!

Where the heck were the teachers like this when I was in grade school? :(
By macsdf1 2013-07-30 19:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

rank 987 atm with almost 280k pts. Gotta catch up.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-30 21:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

macsdf1 said: »
rank 987 atm with almost 280k pts. Gotta catch up.

rank 333 with 510503 BT
By macsdf1 2013-07-30 21:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

should lemme borrow your 5* when you get it!
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-07-31 02:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

atm i'm working on maxing out my 5star Sheryl, went from like 76->88 today, i had a ton of luna/brave from not really playing the last couple weeks. (i usually always login once a day though)

so i somehow ended up with this 4star unit that i just started leveling on teh side; "Angela", she has S rank speed and is a poison type. No dmg for air though, but an S type in speed :Q, i figure Sheryl does enough dmg for airtypes to counter the lack of from this unit.

But my main question is, should i keep leveling her up? or am i just wasting my time leveling 4star unit's, and just keep saving up/praying for the one day I'll land a 6star unit? :|
By macsdf1 2013-07-31 05:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

no dmg on air will suck, id just get her to 40 and use her to enhance hehe.
I just level all my junk 4* to 40 and enhance my others. Or you can try to sell them for te and buy more 5* perhaps.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-31 06:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

ugh. left phone on all night, periodically waking throughout the night (restless sleep bleh) and I was able to grind up to about 580k last night when all was said and done, putting me on track, but fell to rank 380. :(

Not sure if I should risk trying for above rank 250 by next monday, i'm going to continually fall another 30-40 places every night it seems, but I'm also saving my scores. So maybe if I burn them all (for less points ugh) on sunday night, i may be close to 250...

gotta think up a game plan, because i know if i do that and get close to 250 but not above, it'll be a repeat of my Patear experience. :(
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-31 08:43:06
Link | Quote | Reply

ugh. left phone on all night, periodically waking throughout the night (restless sleep bleh) and I was able to grind up to about 580k last night when all was said and done, putting me on track, but fell to rank 380. :(

Not sure if I should risk trying for above rank 250 by next monday, i'm going to continually fall another 30-40 places every night it seems, but I'm also saving my scores. So maybe if I burn them all (for less points ugh) on sunday night, i may be close to 250...

gotta think up a game plan, because i know if i do that and get close to 250 but not above, it'll be a repeat of my Patear experience. :(

Guys on the trade forum gave me some good advice for my plight: "Save yourself the 100 hours of incessant grinding and 80-100 dollars needed to get the scores required to keep rank 250, and just buy a Paris or Alvida"

lol, when they put it that way, i decided to just focus on getting the BT grind 6*.

But I'm wishy washy, so we'll see.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-31 11:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
atm i'm working on maxing out my 5star Sheryl, went from like 76->88 today, i had a ton of luna/brave from not really playing the last couple weeks. (i usually always login once a day though)

so i somehow ended up with this 4star unit that i just started leveling on teh side; "Angela", she has S rank speed and is a poison type. No dmg for air though, but an S type in speed :Q, i figure Sheryl does enough dmg for airtypes to counter the lack of from this unit.

But my main question is, should i keep leveling her up? or am i just wasting my time leveling 4star unit's, and just keep saving up/praying for the one day I'll land a 6star unit? :|

Angela is a sick Arena unit. Her speed let's her attack first and generally get a much needed poison in. Plus arena damage is calculated in such a way that having a 0 in a slot is actually an advantage. I still have one for different setups, she is worth leveling up.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-31 12:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So I sent an email to Mobage using their support site about a player that has been harassing me, long winded etc and asking that the player be banned. The message got forwarded to the developer based on the information presented.

I got my reply from the Fantasica team today... saying that this is a Mobage issue and I should report it to them using the support site.

. . . awesome.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-31 13:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lilligant said: »
So I sent an email to Mobage using their support site about a player that has been harassing me, long winded etc and asking that the player be banned. The message got forwarded to the developer based on the information presented.

I got my reply from the Fantasica team today... saying that this is a Mobage issue and I should report it to them using the support site.

. . . awesome.

Oh man... sorry to hear that. :(

I assume you already black listed them through Mobage?
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-31 13:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

. . . awesome.

Yeah, but that doesn't keep people from attacking you.

I just posted this over at the Mobage site, if people can get behind it and don't mind giving it some votes so maybe it will get attention that would be cool.

http://feedback.mobage.com/forums/194414-mobage-/suggestions/4252792-add-livechat-support-
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-31 13:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

. . . awesome.

Yeah, but that doesn't keep people from attacking you.

I just posted this over at the Mobage site, if people can get behind it and don't mind giving it some votes so maybe it will get attention that would be cool.

http://feedback.mobage.com/forums/194414-mobage-/suggestions/4252792-add-livechat-support-

consider it done
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-31 17:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Figure I will post here first before trying the forums/fantasitrade:

WTT 108/112 Edwin, 120/120 Diane, 102/106 Praline for Alvida.
By macsdf1 2013-07-31 17:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

damn only 470k atm;; so behind lol.
Gotta sleep less! looks like 50k behind day 3 target if i don't mess up anymore hehe.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-31 17:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Figure I will post here first before trying the forums/fantasitrade:

WTT 108/112 Edwin, 120/120 Diane, 102/106 Praline for Alvida.

I think that's a fair trade, be prepared for lots of greed balls asking for you to "add". This economy sucks, and everyone wants pure for everything.

On the bright side, I've seem Alvida going for 60-80, although on fantasitrade it seems to be averaging 100-120 :(
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-31 18:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah I might just try and sell them and then buy her.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Server: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-07-31 18:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone have, or know of someone that has, a cheap Soldado? Hardly care if it's fresh or max at this point, just like to actually get the card.
By cheap I mean like 8 TE or something. Maybe to low at this point though.

Tried to get one a couple weeks ago when I could actually connect to the game, asked the guy, backed out of menu, totally forgot who he was.

Also thank you all for not removing me from allies even though I've barely played for the last 3 weeks or more. Around the time that tower thing came out, I started to constantly disconnect from the game. Maybe got through 20 floors or something, got to frustrating to keep on trying. Only one remove in all that time which surprised me.
By macsdf1 2013-07-31 19:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

one hour less sleep a day should make up the lost points. 17 hours a day means you only get 7 hours sleep, can cut that to 5 hours and be fine for the bt 6*

Plus those early calcs were based on doing the 6 sheet boss. Doing the 7 sheet boss with the 5* you ahve by then or borrowing a friends 6* and doing the 10 sheet boss should make up a bit.

currently 806 with 487,664 bts.

Goal is just under 700 for the head start ranking for the extra 5*. Should be np to get that.

is a soldado wts for 6te on the tradeboard atm too.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-07-31 19:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Eike sold me his for 8te. 6 Would have been cool, but at least I know this TE is going to someone I know could use them for new crap.

Honestly not even all that useful, but she does look pretty damn cool. Excella and Zafiro are the last cards I really want now, though not sure how I'm going to get more TE again.

8 I had were from when fanta actually gave you real TE for normal events, not all this (p) crap.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-07-31 19:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

how do you guys get more bt points if you run out of pages? D:
 Cerberus.Diabolique
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-07-31 19:54:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You get BT from quests as well. One of the chapter 41 quests gives a lot, but can't remember which it was. Someone mentioned it a couple pages back I think.

It's nowhere near the 30k from King mandragora or anything though.

Went to go level break Soldado because I might as well, 47 Ambrosia total apparently. That's what happens when you are super lazy on leveling cards I guess...
This level break boost is kinda of awkward. Feels like I'm losing part of an ambrosia doing this now.
By macsdf1 2013-07-31 19:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

i don't have any more ambrosia, used all 10 to lvl break my alt;;
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-31 21:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Diabolique said: »
Eike sold me his for 8te. 6 Would have been cool, but at least I know this TE is going to someone I know could use them for new crap.

Honestly not even all that useful, but she does look pretty damn cool. Excella and Zafiro are the last cards I really want now, though not sure how I'm going to get more TE again.

8 I had were from when fanta actually gave you real TE for normal events, not all this (p) crap.

one of the rewards (high amount of BT though) is 5 tradeable TE. Also, there are a few Ambrosia and pots here and there as well!

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
how do you guys get more bt points if you run out of pages? D:

41-6, with an event 5* it gives 1200, so after 25 of these it's equivalent to killing a single 6 score boss.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-31 21:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Chapter 25-3 is also one of the best quests early on, I believe it is #3 overall for BT points earned.
By macsdf1 2013-07-31 22:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah most my lower allies doing 25-3 it looks.
any luck getting an alvida?
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-08-01 02:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Not via trading no. Going to bump that thread tomorrow when I get up and if nothing by the evening I will try selling some cards separately to get TE. I'm on the fence ATM between Alvida and Vlad just because I have seen what an Alex + Vlad combo does (247k attack). It would break my rule about using only female cards but hey I already have been rocking out Claudio.
First Page 2 3 ... 176 177 178 ... 201 202 203