Link | Quote | Reply

Holy sweet smokin jesus titty cinnamon
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-12 13:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lilli's wishlist, among other things, just grew.
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
Server: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-12 15:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

more crazy nina trials inbound...

http://fantasica-blog.blogspot.ca/
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-12 15:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

lmfao @ "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out"

also, do want that Stiria! Beautiful card.

also, god damn it
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-12 16:09:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
lmfao @ "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out"

also, do want that Stiria! Beautiful card.

also, god damn it

Christmas story references always get a +1! :D

Yeah, Stiria is what makes me say we can't jump so quickly at the wiki saying there are no 6* units in the current event, etc. Because that's new for us, but came out in japan about 3 events ago. (i think the same one we got pregare possibly...)
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-12 23:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Jimothy just showed up in my target list in the battle thing with that new six star. Yeah I'll be over here fighting this level 10 Mina instead lol

By that new six star I mean the artist one
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-12 23:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Did this on a crappy paint app on my phone. It's still bugging me for some reason not knowing what it is for sure but I think myordia may be sitting on something like this.

Also praline is a robot.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-13 18:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Back from fishing in the mountains with the gf time to catch up in the event!!
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-13 22:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bored waitin for event timers decided to try sketching one of my favorite cards.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Justicebringer
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Justicebringer 2013-07-13 23:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lilligant said: »
How was the fishing? I've been fishing a lot lately. Became a fun little hobby.

Oh and to keep this thread on topic. Any tips for doing battles against other players? I keep getting my butt handed to me. >.<
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-13 23:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Justicebringer said: »

Oh and to keep this thread on topic. Any tips for doing battles against other players? I keep getting my butt handed to me. >.<

No fish, only bites I got were from bugs, but fresh air and sun was a nice change.

As far the event battles, knockback knockback knockback and uhm knockback.

Try and get fast units if you can, mix in one poison unit and one area effect and boom goes the dynamite.
 Carbuncle.Justicebringer
By Carbuncle.Justicebringer 2013-07-13 23:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Justicebringer said: »

No fish, only bites I got were from bugs, but fresh air and sun was a nice change.

As far the event battles, knockback knockback knockback and uhm knockback.

Try and get fast units if you can, mix in one poison unit and one area effect and boom goes the dynamite.
Makes sense, though does poison even matter? I don't think I've seen it change the hp bar at all. Then again maybe my poisons aren't that potent? How about slows instead of knockback?
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-13 23:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Slow will -sometimes- move your units up, whereas knockback will always knock an enemy to the back of the line. It seems like Slow will make a unit with A speed next in line become a B, so you B units may move up but your C and D units gain no benefit.

Poison damage is based on the card value ie Poison 3, Poison 4 etc. It drains HP during your enemy turns and I have had it save my *** a few times when the enemy got some slows and knockbacks in and then had multiple turns in a row. Likewise I have had poison finish me off on my turns as well :( It is not to be underestimated.

Area Effect likewise is amazing when it procs. It deals the damage to every unit, so the more units an enemy has the more effective it is. I have had Area Effect proc and wipe 2/3 of a health bar before.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-14 01:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want easy battles, go to your profile > view artifacts> rings and pick one of the 3. Scroll a bit down the list til you find someone with Orlando or another 2* thats really low lvl and hasnt been on in forever. They rarely have a defense that's more than a few goblins, sometimes they have nothing and you get an auto win. This is what I always do because I don't piss anyone off (so I don't get spam attacked by some Captain Asshurt) and I'm almost never gonna run into a hard defense.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-14 01:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

And I just realized you meant the event. So so so sleepy ugh. You need 300 battle wins for a skill so what I said above is still helpful ; ;

Some people like to set shitty leads to make you think they're easy to beat, then end up having a team of 6*. When you pick someone to attack, it takes you to their little profile, look at their quest progress. Someone that's only up to like 30 is likely to be easier than someone who is on 40. Not always the case, but it helps. Also, knockback.
By macsdf1 2013-07-14 02:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wow is a thread for this here lol. I d/ld and been playing it off and on, pretty fun I guess.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-14 10:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Got to album Ludmila. I'll never get her myself but I got to touch her so it's okay ; ;
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-14 13:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Got to album Ludmila. I'll never get her myself but I got to touch her so it's okay ; ;

you're in a way better position to get her than most, you have lots of trading clout with your cardset. :P

If you really wanted her that is.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-14 13:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I really want her too. :(
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-14 13:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I really want her too. :(

that makes 3 of us, sadly i'm broke... time to start saving TEs and selling lots of stuff again. /sigh
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-14 14:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

you know what i HATE about these events? I can have ALL knockback units or all slow units, and it doesn't matter. 4 of mine will attack withotu a single proc, and then the enemy, who has only 1 slow unit, will proc EVERY TIME IT'S UP IN ROTATION. Freaking pisses me off.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-14 17:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone still have a Soldado kicking around they don't want? Looking to get one cheap, I don't have much atm like 4 Potions and a handful of goddess cards. Just looking for a 5* area attack unit to round out my team.
 Carbuncle.Justicebringer
By Carbuncle.Justicebringer 2013-07-14 18:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Auria said: »
you know what i HATE about these events? I can have ALL knockback units or all slow units, and it doesn't matter. 4 of mine will attack withotu a single proc, and then the enemy, who has only 1 slow unit, will proc EVERY TIME IT'S UP IN ROTATION. Freaking pisses me off.
Tell me about it. It's pretty lame, had that happen to me a few times. Had units with knockback and poison... one battle none of the proc'd. >.<
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-14 18:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Auria said: »

you're in a way better position to get her than most, you have lots of trading clout with your cardset. :P

If you really wanted her that is.

I could get her with 2 or 3 cards but I'm more than happy to wait for her to drop in price after event. 700-800, no friggin thanks!

And I totally ran into the best team ever and worst team ever. The best being a boss floor on lvl 6, it was 7 Nix (the lil snowman guy LOL). The worst was... yeah some *** had 2 Lillith on their team. I'll give you two guesses on who got their *** handed to them.

Alsooooo... just gonna list what I've got albumed so far. Anything with a * by it means I have it and can let someone album it if they'd like. Most of you have let me album w/o collateral so I'm willing to trust you back if you just don't have it (Imma need collateral if you want Armure tho cuz she's mah baybeh). If you have something not on the lists, mostly 5* or 6*, I'd really love you forever if you'd let me album ^^ I'd like some 4* too if you have!

6*

5*

4*

3*

Only 2* I have that isn't from training is the 2* bee recruit. I'm also gonna assume none of you, much like my poor self, have like 9k TE to be spending on the 7*s so I won't even ask about those lol
By macsdf1 2013-07-14 19:10:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone got some good cards they don't want? I'm still noob.
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-14 19:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Alsooooo... just gonna list what I've got albumed so far. Anything with a * by it means I have it and can let someone album it if they'd like. Most of you have let me album w/o collateral so I'm willing to trust you back if you just don't have it (Imma need collateral if you want Armure tho cuz she's mah baybeh). If you have something not on the lists, mostly 5* or 6*, I'd really love you forever if you'd let me album ^^ I'd like some 4* too if you have!

A quick skim of my units and hoping i never missed it on yourlists....

5* lawlHolly

4* Fennel U
Debbie
Dolk
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-14 19:38:56
Link | Quote | Reply

:D I can totally use all of those! If you album, I can send w/e you need from Blue!
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-14 19:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

is it blueburger your albuming on?

even just borage or something, i cant will my self to list the bajillions of cards i need

edit- If it on the wrong one even just some random 5*, i only have holly and joachim albumed
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-14 19:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

yes on that one, i'll send some stuffs!
First Page 2 3 ... 155 156 157 ... 201 202 203