The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 144 145 146 ... 201 202 203
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 18:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
You can keep your low star card set, its okay lol. I think everyone's just excited for something different, should have time to finish when everyone starts setting their cards back. Ty tho!

Max level break risvegli + Melissa (or other 5*) + 20te for my melpha, good deal?
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
Server: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-25 19:48:10
Link | Quote | Reply

so what mina quest line is worth going first? or doesnt matter
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-25 21:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how I get a pop-up notice about the fun new event that I should "Come back now and check it out!" in the middle of maintenance!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-25 21:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw, my maiden pulls:
Luchar x3
Silva
Soldado

Yay for a 5*! Of course it would be an AoE unit that I'll never use :/
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 23:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Got the mlb Risvegli for a 100 sola. I really want to find an Ombre for sale. Only one I found so far the guy wanted solar for it only.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-26 00:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Was wondering if someone could help me with some price checks;

120 Trish
120 Risvegli
80 Bernhard
60 Soldado
Morticia
Hannah

Thanks you.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-26 00:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Glorious day! The maint unregistered devices so I swapped where blueburgers and balls were logged in at and registered again. Now blue is on my phone as my main, I don't have to be balls!!!
[+]
 Cerberus.Diabolique
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-06-26 00:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Not that the card is all that old, but I've seen Soldado sold from 8-20ish TE fresh. Don't think anyone would really pay more with it being lv.60.
I wish I had actually tried to get the 8te one I saw this morning, but still so unused to trading. Really want the card for some reason even though she isn't super useful.

Sort of giving up on these extra trial things already. On Master 2 for 4* but no allies around now, and got stuck at 99% even with two allies on. These aren't quite as fun as I had hoped.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-26 00:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I like them, just a pita having the right allies ><
 Cerberus.Diabolique
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-06-26 00:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

That is the worst part, just hoping the allies that are on have cards you can actually deploy or that will be useful for whichever trial.
Might not be so bad if they allowed you to deploy just one more of your own units for a lot of these.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-26 01:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I can set w/e you need. Poison or slow for 6* and anything else but aoe for 5*. Random 4*s.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-06-26 01:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Diabolique
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-06-26 01:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Luckily no time limit for the special ones so I can always go back and try them before event ends I guess. Really need to work on my own 4* which were a huge problem. Only Tanith is maxed and others were like 40 something at most. To damn many imps in that quest near the end.

Never thought I would have a real use for any 4* again so I've just been ignoring them, using them for enhancing, or throwing them at leana for no reason. Kinda regret throwing those away now but obviously to damn late.
Wish goddesses were cheaper and more common or something, seriously hate spamming 2-7 just to level crap I'm never going to use after 3 days.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-26 01:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

<3
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-26 01:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

and now back to bed since I shouldn't be awake anyway lol baby helped me get 3 quests done though, yay
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-26 10:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Diabolique said: »
Not that the card is all that old, but I've seen Soldado sold from 8-20ish TE fresh. Don't think anyone would really pay more with it being lv.60. I wish I had actually tried to get the 8te one I saw this morning, but still so unused to trading. Really want the card for some reason even though she isn't super useful. Sort of giving up on these extra trial things already. On Master 2 for 4* but no allies around now, and got stuck at 99% even with two allies on. These aren't quite as fun as I had hoped.

Did you wanna buy my Soldado?
 Sylph.Auria
Server: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-26 10:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay! I just got Kyo. I REALLY wanted that card. I love the art on her. :)
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-26 11:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Auria said: »
Yay! I just got Kyo. I REALLY wanted that card. I love the art on her. :)

Nice! I'm trying to get ombre. I want that card bad.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-06-26 16:37:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got crap for te so I doubt I could afford it honestly,just like the card art for some reason.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-26 17:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Glorious day! The maint unregistered devices so I swapped where blueburgers and balls were logged in at and registered again. Now blue is on my phone as my main, I don't have to be balls!!!

So blue is your main now?

Woo Inferno 4 win 1/1 ... but barely lol
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-06-26 17:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't even touched this event. I set my lead to an AOE to help someone else out though.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-26 17:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »

Yes and suck it. My best 95%, I *** hate inf 4 so much. What did you use on it? ...and can I borrow that >.>
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-26 18:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes and suck it. My best 95%, I *** hate inf 4 so much. What did you use on it? ...and can I borrow that >.>

honestly I dont remember much, Eury, Claudette and Ombre for sure and I think Isis and Marjoram. I think that was my setup.

Easy - Inferno all done now.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-26 19:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Rav your Eury is a beast. When I'm looking through allies for top damage in the categories I need, she is top in all of them. I think I love her.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-26 19:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
Rav your Eury is a beast. When I'm looking through allies for top damage in the categories I need, she is top in all of them. I think I love her.

lol thanks. Even though a lot of the Inferno quest require high magic I love having Eury as my lead over Claudette because of that slow7.. it's no lie when people say its basically a stop because it is. Slow7 + Ombre's knockback (she also has insane range) is an amazing combo.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-27 07:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sterling said: »

lol thanks. Even though a lot of the Inferno quest require high magic I love having Eury as my lead over Claudette because of that slow7.. it's no lie when people say its basically a stop because it is. Slow7 + Ombre's knockback (she also has insane range) is an amazing combo.

I need a price check for my max Risvegli.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-27 10:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Risvegli has sold for 15-20 TE fresh, although price checks are getting really weird now with people freaking out about the prospect of a 7* (I think most f 5* are dropping down to the 10-12 range now). No wonder Japan never released one for NA because we obviously lose our damn minds at the idea of change, lol.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-27 11:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Inf 4 on both accounts is going to make me kill myself. I have allies with really great cards but they're never on at the same time ><

Also if anyone has an inactive they don't mind booting, I could use some people that actually play on my other account lol 72444312
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-27 12:09:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I just pulled this guy, check out that hot art >.>

On another note, I really hope they start doing more star restricted events. I think having a few high level cards of each star number would help boost those prices. People have almost been giving away 4* lately and it just seems a shame when a lot are actually very cool units with awesome art/sprites.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 144 145 146 ... 201 202 203