The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 135 136 137 ... 201 202 203
 Sylph.Auria
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 11:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

looks like most people on my team are smart and waited for the fever. Even one guy is a big spender said he wants to place in the top 25 (crosses fingers for a carry). But then again, looks like there is also some dead weight on the team that isn't doing anything.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 11:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Im the only one who donated a high amount on my team. Currently ranked 91
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-18 11:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does the top page keep saying Ravant is posting but I don't see anything he is saying?

WTF I had you blocked for some reason @_@ I blame my iphone.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 11:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

And my team is 20th place. wooo wooo!
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 11:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Why does the top page keep saying Ravant is posting but I don't see anything he is saying?

LMAO. Was it was because of the cottage cheese smell?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 11:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

; ; you hate me!

Sylph.Auria said: »

What is this! I dont smell like cheese!
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 11:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »

; ; you hate me!

Spoons said it first! I explicitly trust everything she says.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 12:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

; ; you hate me!

but she's a woman.... you can't trust women!
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 12:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

; ; you hate me!

but she's a woman.... you can't trust women!

Oh damn, you got a point there. what a conundrum!
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-18 12:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

My teammate is blowing my mind right now. They have a 6 star unit and are only on quest 20, they don't know what I mean when I say "Bonus multipliers at 50 and 100" and he is turning in crowns one at a time during fever -_-
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 12:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

wow out of the top 10 teams Lana is 8 of them. Although the number 1 is currently Grem -.-

And weird I just had fever time from 11-11:30 CST then it dropped for 30 min and now its back up again.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 12:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

My teammate is blowing my mind right now. They have a 6 star unit and are only on quest 20, they don't know what I mean when I say "Bonus multipliers at 50 and 100" and he is turning in crowns one at a time during fever -_-

hahahaha deep pockets bro

Edit: For the card I mean.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 12:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

sucks you got a real window licker there... :/
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-18 12:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I for one am super *** bummed that the familiars thing is done. I thought it was an interesting side thing that was a nice way to level up monsters. Now I got to go back to enhancing them if I want them to level up, which I do because I want people to suffer when they attack me.
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 12:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I for one am super *** bummed that the familiars thing is done. I thought it was an interesting side thing that was a nice way to level up monsters. Now I got to go back to enhancing them if I want them to level up, which I do because I want people to suffer when they attack me.

yeah, and you know what was a real drop kick in the pants? The last familiar came back with a freaking item pack.

Do you guys think it would be smart to save all these crowns and then turn them in on the 2nd to last day? Maybe try to place in the top personal rankings that day for a 5* or something?
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-18 12:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, and you know what was a real drop kick in the pants? The last familiar came back with a freaking item pack.

Do you guys think it would be smart to save all these crowns and then turn them in on the 2nd to last day? Maybe try to place in the top personal rankings that day for a 5* or something?

2nd to last day maybe yeah, the last day rush seems to always be pretty big so I wouldnt count on it then.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 12:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

ha! 3 people on my team just said "don't worry if i show 0, i'm stacking crowns to get rank and get a 6*"
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-18 12:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

1 crown at a time (anything less than 50 at once) is 1-5 pts per crown.

50 at a time is 8-11 pts per crown.

100 at once is 11-12 pts per.

So add in fever to the 100 and you can clean up on points pretty well.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 12:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

think i'm gonna go for it too, but i'll just bank the crowns and gauge when to drop them based on what #1 is at that day.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-18 12:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Noice! 37-7 gave me 6 crowns. 5 was always the most I'd get.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 13:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Noice! 37-7 gave me 6 crowns. 5 was always the most I'd get.

Good to know that I we can hit the boss run right before bed or something for a bonus. :)
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-18 13:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

haha my boss is away at some printer expo or something for the next 3 days so thats nice. But my boss is pretty easy on what we do here as long as we get done what needs to get done. and ya i literally had to write on some dudes wall to stop trading cause he wasnt paying attention to the team wall.
what training is best to spam? I've been doing 7-5 (trying to get a set of claudios for the attack up skill) at 16 TP a run.

So quick question about Claudios. You said you were collecting a set of them, I've got a few, what exactly do you do with more than one? I understand that it gives the att bonus for females, but is there something more you can do with them? I'm still learning a lot about this game lol.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 13:27:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »
haha my boss is away at some printer expo or something for the next 3 days so thats nice. But my boss is pretty easy on what we do here as long as we get done what needs to get done. and ya i literally had to write on some dudes wall to stop trading cause he wasnt paying attention to the team wall.
what training is best to spam? I've been doing 7-5 (trying to get a set of claudios for the attack up skill) at 16 TP a run.

So quick question about Claudios. You said you were collecting a set of them, I've got a few, what exactly do you do with more than one? I understand that it gives the att bonus for females, but is there something more you can do with them? I'm still learning a lot about this game lol.

for one of the skills you can train, you need to deploy a unit with attack up x number of times. From what i've read, you can deploy 5 of them on a single quest and it counts as 5 towards that number. Instead of just doing it over and over again with 1 in the party.

You'll need to max out all of those skills for Battle hardened, or whatever it's called. Which is what i'm trying to finish up now! :)
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-18 13:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

for one of the skills you can train, you need to deploy a unit with attack up x number of times. From what i've read, you can deploy 5 of them on a single quest and it counts as 5 towards that number. Instead of just doing it over and over again with 1 in the party. You'll need to max out all of those skills for Battle hardened, or whatever it's called. Which is what i'm trying to finish up now! :)

ah okay, makes sense now.

EDIT: Also a friend gave me 10 TE's so I have 13 now. Are there any good unleveled 6*'s that can be bought for that much?
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-18 13:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

for one of the skills you can train, you need to deploy a unit with attack up x number of times. From what i've read, you can deploy 5 of them on a single quest and it counts as 5 towards that number. Instead of just doing it over and over again with 1 in the party.

You'll need to max out all of those skills for Battle hardened, or whatever it's called. Which is what i'm trying to finish up now! :)

You dont need to max out all the other skills to unlock Battle Seasoned, it shows up after you reach level 98, from there you need 300 battles.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 13:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
people said stuff

OK. mine shows in the list, but i'm just about to break 300. I just read on the forums about you needing all that other crap maxed before it even allows you to purchase it.

Also, lilli, this gonna bum you out:

http://fantasica-blog.blogspot.ca/

Males only! HAHAH

Also, jimmothy, cheapest 6* fresh is about 20, that's alexander. The others start around 60 or so. Might be able to catch a deal though.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-18 13:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

WHAT

THE

[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 13:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

WHAT

THE

considering that even Pregare is a chick (if you read the card on the back it says she, and she does seem to have some boobage going if you look closely) they make it pretty hard to find guy units anyway. Although I'm sure there are plenty.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-18 13:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

All my male units are on my alt. All 4* stuff though.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 13:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

the other forums would have us believe that this 6* is so "easy" to get because the economy is getting ready to drastically change with the release of 7* cards. And that fantasica is trying to set a baseline and give everyone a 6* to even the playing fields.

I don't buy it, even with the potential release of 7*, 7* cards still going to be rarer than a three-headed goat.
First Page 2 3 ... 135 136 137 ... 201 202 203