First Page 2 3 ... 132 133 134 ... 201 202 203
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-16 12:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Auria said: »
Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »
Just now realized this thread was here. I just started playing this game and I love it, but I'm having trouble getting allies and I forgot to put in a reference code when I started :( any tips and or allies would be greatly appreciated :) my reference code is 43410461

i'll boot one of the slackers that hasn't logged in for a couple weeks from my list and send you an invite. :)

Awesome, thanks a ton guys! This game saved me last night when i had to walk around the house for 2 hours trying to get my baby girl to sleep lol.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-16 12:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I know that feel, bro! My son is 12 days old, has jaundice and acid reflux. He NEVER sleeps lol. The game definitely helps fill the sleep void at 3am! Or right now because he decided sleeping 20 minutes was enough and now demands boobies. Such a male.
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
Server: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-16 13:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I know that feel, bro! My son is 12 days old, has jaundice and acid reflux. He NEVER sleeps lol. The game definitely helps fill the sleep void at 3am! Or right now because he decided sleeping 20 minutes was enough and now demands boobies. Such a male.

are we all in the same situation? my infant screaming her lungs out at me right now, which prompted 3 yo to run in and give me parenting advice
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-16 13:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lmao lucky for me, mine isn't a screamer. He's actually pretty chill, barely even fusses. I'd trade the hell out of some screaming for sleep though lol
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-16 13:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Lmao lucky for me, mine isn't a screamer. He's actually pretty chill, barely even fusses. I'd trade the hell out of some screaming for sleep though lol

you kissed that dream goodbye 9 months ago XD
[+]
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
Server: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-16 14:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

holy crap just got a boss fight will all the halloween units like monica with the pumpkin. 2904 bt with small water 490 xp to all units >_>
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
Server: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-16 14:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

rofl 10 mins later, use large water, another boss fight with Armure (with balls as my ally no less).. 7560 bt earned, 500 xp all unit. Bosses seem very common after you grind a bunch of early floor 6.

Ixtab get
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-16 14:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
rofl 10 mins later, use large water, another boss fight with Armure (with balls as my ally no less).. 7560 bt earned, 500 xp all unit. Bosses seem very common after you grind a bunch of early floor 6.

Ixtab get

Nice! Sadly, it's pretty random. I've had 2 bosses all day... going on 10 hours straight of grinding, and both were worth 600. :(
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-16 15:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Every time I forget water or don't have any on me I hit a boss.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-16 16:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Awwww Lawines sprite has a little snowman! Stupid frost is just a blue guy with a B*ow -_-
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-16 21:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

My GF just gave me all her ice waters and loaned me her frost unit <3

Gunna hit 70k and then I will switch Diane back in for the people who need the KB ally :D Almost there!

EDIT - IXTAB GOT
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-16 23:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

How do I search specifically for people? And how the hell do i get this bluestacks thing to work, i think i missed something while setting it up lol.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-16 23:42:15
Link | Quote | Reply

How do I search specifically for people? And how the hell do i get this bluestacks thing to work, i think i missed something while setting it up lol.

punch in their ID number in the trade section and it will bring them up.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-17 00:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »

punch in their ID number in the trade section and it will bring them up.

Okay, got it figured out and the bluestacks thing I got working too. I am playing on my account, my bluestacks account, and both of my wifes accounts, one on her tablet and the other on her phone lol. I'm up to 1340 Hero points, how hard is it to get to 5k and is it worth it for that card? I only have 1 5* card so far and no 6* cards.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-17 00:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If the 5k ones are the 4* cards, not worth it at all. Save up for the 5* ones, you will get plenty of 4* cards from events/log in bonuses etc.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-17 00:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

The 5k one's are 5* cards. Lumiere, Praline, and Securis. I also just need 1 more ally to hit 10 and finish Helmuts Bootcamp thing.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-17 07:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The 5k one's are 5* cards. Lumiere, Praline, and Securis. I also just need 1 more ally to hit 10 and finish Helmuts Bootcamp thing.

I saw someone trying to sell Praline for a couple hundred TE, i can't remember the exact amount, maybe 300? Either way, they'll probably be valuable just from the rarity of them. It's either you invite a bunch of accounts that don't really play very often that you own (like you did) or just know a freaking ton of people who can sign up. If neither of those, it's like once every 3 months you could afford a 5*.

I might try to recruit all my non game saavy family members, but I'm already getting flak from people for "Advertising" the game on facebook for points. LOL

As a sidenote, with 4 accounts, you can get 4* tickets x 4 every bingo and panel events will be kind to you with all the free cards :)
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-17 07:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

umm... what maiden team were we joining again? :)

I don't really have a preference, and it seems the one i'm partial to (ethelred) isn't very popular, i just want points and cards. lol
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-17 07:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edit: Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana

Lana
Lana

Lana Lana
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-17 07:39:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Lanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edit: Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana Lana

Lana
Lana

Lana Lana

So, Elizabeth?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-17 07:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh... my bad. Totally misread that. Ok, Lana it is.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-17 08:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean to each their own and you can pick which ever you want, but if you're not picking Lana YOU ARE WRONG!
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-17 09:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I like Lana for obvious booby related reasons. But Ethelred and one if the other ones are 6* cards as opposed to 5*.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-17 09:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I like Lana for obvious booby related reasons. But Ethelred and one if the other ones are 6* cards as opposed to 5*.

Oooo... and winning team gets their card don't they?

Only price i can find on ethelred is 6000TE for a maxed version from January. oO;
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-17 10:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah from what I am gathering from hanging out in the chatroom on the unofficial forums from time to time, Ethelred is highly supported. I would really like Lana of course but I think I am going to have to go with whoever is being supported by the $$$ spenders.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-17 10:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah from what I am gathering from hanging out in the chatroom on the unofficial forums from time to time, Ethelred is highly supported. I would really like Lana of course but I think I am going to have to go with whoever is being supported by the $$$ spenders.

Yeah, that's what i figure, i don't care enough to support one over the other, I want to pick the winner dammit! THE WINNER!

Last time I bet, I thought I picked the winner... It ended up the horse was doped and she wound up biting off one of the jockey's hands... /sigh
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-17 10:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

What's this maiden team thing you guys are talking about?

EDIT: just realized its the contest thing that says coming soon...derp.

Last night I spent 2 hours juggling 3 devices and my pc trying to get my 3 alt accounts through both bootcamps to try and get as many premium tickets as I can, but for some reason on my wifes tablet I can't seem to beat any of the preset matches even with the strategies I used on my phone. I don't think it gets good wifi signal and the little bit of lag kills it or some weird ***.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-17 10:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

What's this maiden team thing you guys are talking about?

Last night I spent 2 hours juggling 3 devices and my pc trying to get my 3 alt accounts through both bootcamps to try and get as many premium tickets as I can, but for some reason on my wifes tablet I can't seem to beat any of the preset matches even with the strategies I used on my phone. I don't think it gets good wifi signal and the little bit of lag kills it or some weird ***.

Yeah lag affects it for sure, I have the same problem on bluestacks and using my GF's iPad thing.

The maiden events are basically laid out as you pick one of the 5 girls and if your girl is the one that whoever gets #1 also picked, you get her for free. At least that was how the last one worked, but those were all 4* cards, will it work the same with 5* and 6* cards? I dunno, seems like giving out nice cards would be against the mobage business model tbh.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-17 10:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Poll for next event

Looks like $$$ spenders are pro Lana.

Also from what I was reading from forums it doesnt seem like you get a maiden if they win this time but that maiden will probably become the first NA 7*

I guess the JP had the same event and Elizabeth won there and she became a 7*

How can you say no to a face like that.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-17 14:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Are there only 4 floors to the shadow flame citadel? I'm on 4/30 on floor 4 but the event ends tomorrow so I'm trying to smash through the tower to try and get ixtab before it ends.
First Page 2 3 ... 132 133 134 ... 201 202 203