The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 126 127 128 ... 201 202 203
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-11 20:51:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The 5*s are expensive, but I think they are going to be rare as you basically need invites to get them. Could slowly work towards them though. I just wish I could see base stats for them before I pick them. Same with the 4*s.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-11 20:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

ABUSE IT! Seriously though I really get pissed about this stuff. After not seriously playing for weeks / month or so and i finally decide to sit down and play a good amount today and they shut it down until i have to sleep for work in the morning. *** awesome.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-11 20:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bangin! Thanks wewt
[+]
 Shiva.Zafira
Server: Shiva
user: Venn
By Shiva.Zafira 2013-06-11 22:26:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn maintenance needs to end already. :/
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
Server: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-11 22:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zafira said: »
Damn maintenance needs to end already. :/
amen.

i wanna level my team!! 3/5 are max level. ; ;
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-11 23:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Misc bug fixes. Yup it might be that the exploit was fixed hehe
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-11 23:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you guys randomly get Te(P) x3 and Potion(P) x3, I'm guessing for their oopsie?
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-11 23:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I did yes. Friggin blue stacks won't update! :( How do I fix this? I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it won't update! I don'tw ant to lose my alt! :(
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-11 23:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Nvm..stupid thing now just all the sudden updates itself.. go fig lol
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-11 23:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Nvm..stupid thing now just all the sudden updates itself.. go fig lol

Quickest way is in the top left or right of the application windows click on "Restart device" then it will update fine.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-12 05:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone wants a 5* Thrain (fresh) Ill trade it for the missle (bow) goddess. I'll also trade a stray cat (m) for the same. Let me know.

Ill also buy them 2TE each if you'd rather that.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-12 08:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
If anyone wants a 5* Thrain (fresh) Ill trade it for the missle (bow) goddess. I'll also trade a stray cat (m) for the same. Let me know.

Here's hoping that my stupid pet brings me back something more than 100 ally points.

Although I did get Epona x2 last night (2 separate runs)
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-12 08:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Auria said: »

Here's hoping that my stupid pet brings me back something more than 100 ally points.

Although I did get Epona x2 last night (2 separate runs)

Ya I got 2 of those too.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-12 08:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my biggest pet peeves about this game is people who bump their shops and then afk for like an hour directly after. Like there couldnt have been more than a minute between this dudes bump and when I posted on his wall and sent trade and still no reply. Ridiculous...

They really need to add a way to cancel your own trade.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-12 08:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my biggest pet peeves about this game is people who bump their shops and then afk for like an hour directly after. Like there couldnt have been more than a minute between this dudes bump and when I posted on his wall and sent trade and still no reply. Ridiculous...

Speaking of that, what does OT mean? Yeah, i found the no cancel button to be poor design.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-12 08:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of that, what does OT mean? Yeah, i found the no cancel button to be poor design.

In sports it means Over Time
In pokemon it means Original Trainer
In Fantasica I have no idea
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-12 09:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, glad that i'm not alone on that. I assumed it meant "Open Trade" but I've seen it used in some situations where that wouldn't make sense.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-12 11:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, glad that i'm not alone on that. I assumed it meant "Open Trade" but I've seen it used in some situations where that wouldn't make sense.

Ya I just thought about it it probably means Opened Trade or Offered Trade something along those lines
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-12 11:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know when these Mina Trials end?
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-12 11:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd so do that ( i have the missile goddess) but don't want to rip you off.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-12 11:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know when these Mina Trials end?

The wiki says monster foraging and mina end on the 18th, but i could've sworn i read something about the mina thing ending earlier (maybe i'm thinking of the time limit to finish inferno)
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-12 11:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd so do that ( i have the missile goddess) but don't want to rip you off.

They were really just sitting in the inbox for the longest time but I have someone who wants em now :/ If they change their mind ill let you know.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-12 11:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I swear the character limits create so much dumbfuckery with the abbreviations. Half of the time I can't figure out what people are trying to say even if I try to google what the abbreviations mean.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-12 11:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't clear hard 5 on alt, due to allies, and can't clear inf2 on main due to that stage being an extreme ***. The only thing that REALLY gets me is the goddam succubus monsters who take ZERO magic dmg. Worse off though, if you hit them with magic units, they also don't get the additional effects like slow or knockback. They just stroll right along >_<.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-12 11:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't clear hard 5 on alt, due to allies, and can't clear inf2 on main due to that stage being an extreme ***. The only thing that REALLY gets me is the goddam succubus monsters who take ZERO magic dmg. Worse off though, if you hit them with magic units, they also don't get the additional effects like slow or knockback. They just stroll right along >_<.

I havent tried inferno 2 yet as i have beat Hard Ex2 nor Inferno1 but that just sounds awesome for my magic 6* >.>
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-12 11:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I skipped the EX's and was trying to push for the real prize (inferno's 4*+ ticket). Now I'm stumbling and it doesn't look like I'll win unless I borrow units >_<. Inf2 is ***. I did end up doing easy/norm/hard ex1-2 so inf2 is all I have left to clear (that I can attempt anyways).
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-12 12:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I havent tried inferno 2 yet as i have beat Hard Ex2 nor Inferno1 but that just sounds awesome for my magic 6* >.>

^Exact same place that I am stuck. I got 98% on Hard Ex2 this morning though by placing more units toward the mob entrances and not by the exit. Although, I don't know exactly where I lost because... after I've lost a quest so many times, I usually just set my units and walk away from my phone until its done to prevent angry rage.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-12 12:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh btw, the Hero points glitch...still effective. it doesn't work with the FB button, but the other 3 work still. So 60 points a day. Takes a long *** time to get a 5* (I want Praline), but you can also guarantee yourself a 4* every 20 days or so if you wanted.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-12 19:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Game laggin horribly for anyone else or just me? It's lagging bad like that king mandy event was right now and wont let me write on any wall. Keeps telling inappropriate text.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-12 19:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I cant even log into the game... the *** is going on! Just got ready to relax in bed and play the rest of the night and now this!? -.-
First Page 2 3 ... 126 127 128 ... 201 202 203