Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Reward distribution system
Reward distribution system
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-03-12 07:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

my current event ls have alot of people against a dkp based reward distribution system. so im trying with something differente

i would like just to run it by people and for opinions /improvements

a pre thank you for constructive critizme

time to hit the hay for some sleeps
 Asura.Hoshiku
Server: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-03-12 11:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting idea. I think I could game your system to where I can lot on pretty much everything by making my main job some random 2 hander and my two secondary jobs a mage and a ranged class. Also this lotting system screws anyone who only has one class of job leveled. Finally this system really hurts people who always lot low. Perhaps have a cooldown on ability to lot after you win an item to keep the loot more evenly distributed.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-12 11:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

The only criticism I would have is listing your alternative accounts. Even though you are getting the same amount of gear as if you were lotting WHM gear on Gaia, it can leave a sour taste in some mouths if you see someone else in the LS who happens to get 2 accounts geared well while you are still having bad luck with lots on your own main account.

For example when someone works their *** off to level Scholar, get an enhancing set, cap their skills, all so they can go to LS Neo Nyzul Isle and instead someone takes their Alt/mule in on Scholar and gears them up instead.