Has Anyone Figured Out Specifics On Achievements?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Has anyone figured out specifics on Achievements?
Has anyone figured out specifics on Achievements?
 Valefor.Whitetiger
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Whitetiger 2009-06-19 17:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I know by gaining more levels and higher crafts you gain more achievement points, but does anyone know any of the details. 1-75 Job is equal to 1 relic.... thats about all i know...

This is just a boredom topic.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-19 17:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

For the most part, they have all been figured out with the exception of 3-4.One of which I have and have taken pictures of since apparantly I'm the only one in the world with it. But no site has posted it yet. >_>
Ballista****Star, currently holding the cheveron.

The other three secrets I assume are Mythic weapons, Odin (Never asked anyone who killed him with a 360 to check), highest possible Campaign medal (not out yet), and finishing the WotG story is definately one of them.
 Valefor.Whitetiger
By Valefor.Whitetiger 2009-06-19 18:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I meant FFXIAH Achievement points, lawl... was lookin at Xbox360 tho.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-19 18:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh. >_> Then no, never paid attention to those. Sorry. xD
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2009-06-19 18:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems he means Achievements on FFXIAH.com, not 360.

Edit: Lol....nevermind, more posts as I posted.

Double Edit: There's an Achievement Tab on your page that shows the value of all your statistics...you seem to have yours not shown.
 Unicorn.Nitsuj
VIP
Server: Unicorn
user: framerate
By Unicorn.Nitsuj 2009-06-19 19:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Eternaltriumph said:
For the most part, they have all been figured out with the exception of 3-4.One of which I have and have taken pictures of since apparantly I'm the only one in the world with it. But no site has posted it yet. >_>

The other three secrets I assume are Mythic weapons, Odin (Never asked anyone who killed him with a 360 to check), highest possible Campaign medal (not out yet), and finishing the WotG story is definately one of them.

I'm 99% sure Odin isn't one of them, as I ahve title "Elite Einherjar" and I know I've checked the NPC since (killed 9 Odins).

Are you 100% sure WotG is one? The achievements mainly came out with ToAU so they would have been planning a lot in advance, and I think that may break some of Microsofts "Terms of Service" if the achievements aren't actually possible to acquire.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-19 19:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Nitsuj said:
Eternaltriumph said:

I'm 99% sure Odin isn't one of them, as I ahve title "Elite Einherjar" and I know I've checked the NPC since (killed 9 Odins).

Are you 100% sure WotG is one? The achievements mainly came out with ToAU so they would have been planning a lot in advance, and I think that may break some of Microsofts "Terms of Service" if the achievements aren't actually possible to acquire.

I'm absolutely positive one will be WotG missions. Back when they added the *** "baby" achievements, they also added SCH and DNC achievements to the jobs. Also, I just looked it up. Only two are still unknown after my thing was FINALLY accepted. I'm betting on WotG and highest campaign medal.
 Carbuncle.Maxz
Server: Carbuncle
user: LQCH6027
By Carbuncle.Maxz 2009-06-19 20:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

i have been told 1 of the achivments is to defeat all the Maat fights like blu cor pup dnc sch and maat defeat all the limit break bosses gives you 1 but not sure
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-06-19 20:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Scragg popped up in some random thread and explained all the formulas, but I'll be stuffed if I can find it. However, I did find THIS.
 Valefor.Kriz
user: Kriz
By Valefor.Kriz 2009-06-22 12:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I thoroughly listed out the calculation in this post
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=907#5641
It hasn't changed since then. Except that they added a tab that visually shows you your point status on each field and would make finding this info about 100x easier.

Enjoy <(.o)b