Gregalen
 Asura.Rescom
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Rescom
By Asura.Rescom 2009-06-19 17:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay Dynamis drama.

Gregalen had members of his LS try to spam trade me after I attempted to enter a Dynamis Zone occupied by no one in a frivolous attempt to steal our lewt, shame on you sir, shame on you! Lol <3 /blockaid
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-19 17:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You both are bad and both need a spanking.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-19 17:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
You both are bad and both need a spanking.

You gonna administer it? I nominate you...
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-19 17:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

That's Lud volunteering btw
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-06-19 17:13:27
Link | Quote | Reply

steal your loot?

how?
 Asura.Foxe
user: Foxe
By Asura.Foxe 2009-06-19 17:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
steal your loot?

how?

by spam trading him for a glass to a zone he wasn't invited to enter w/ us in an attempt to distribute it to his ls and lot everything that dropped in the zone.
 Asura.Rescom
By Asura.Rescom 2009-06-19 17:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok let me point the finger at dum dum dum .. Nademis, "I need the win can I go with you guys", After he puts a ls pearl the same color as mine on LMAO. What an Idiot.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-06-19 17:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Foxe said:
Korpg said:
steal your loot?

how?

by spam trading him for a glass to a zone he wasn't invited to enter w/ us in an attempt to distribute it to his ls and lot everything that dropped in the zone.

Sounds like something Futchy would do.

But I know its not the *** cause he is on a different server now, thank god.
 Asura.Chadamius
user: Chadamius
By Asura.Chadamius 2009-06-19 19:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they were just trying to stop you from entering.

They already had a time planned.

They probably let you know that too before you entered.

You still entered.

You obviously have no respect for others.

But I do understand.

You guys mercenary gear. In order to do that you need to make buyers happy.

Foxe said it had nothing to do with being selfish.

I'd have to disagree. It has everything to do with being selfish and greedy. Everything to do with it.

If you had to actually follow fellowship. It wouldn't be worth it. SE doesn't punish for being disrespectful. So you simply do not care.

If SE did punish... it would be different.

It's that simple.
[+]
 Asura.Rescom
By Asura.Rescom 2009-06-20 02:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Where should I start ..... so many holes in your argument.

I had already broken the glass and I had more members there than he did, I later learned his normal start time is 900PM EST. I entered at 730PM EST.

He had traded me after I already broken the glass not before, he was trying this while I was passing out glasses.

THIS IS NOT A LINKSHELL EVENT...Its a Static with Friends.

I do not sell Relic Gear, I help my friends get what they need because I like them and I can do more with 12 people than what normal groups do with 36. And lol who made Fellowship the authority on Dynamis? Im in the same LS as both of Fellowship's co-leaders, ask them they will say their calendar is a "guide".

So I ve poked 4 holes in your argument, please remember this important PRO TIP.

Brain think then mouth talk, not spew bs all over the place. Have fun~

Monday's Run Useless AF2 + D Chap. + 100 Byne Bill

Friday's Run Useless AF2 + ANOTHER D Chap. + ANOTHER 100 Byne Bill

Eat it.
 Asura.Chadamius
user: Chadamius
By Asura.Chadamius 2009-06-23 07:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

So were you out by 9PM? Nope! Did you inconvenience them. Yup!

Still possible they were trying to stop you from entering. And not "Loot stealing".

It may not be a LS event. But your LS still takes flack from what members do while wearing the LS.

You traded the glass knowing they were gathering? You are admitting to this and assuming this was a respectful response? Because you had more members gathered? ... lol..

You act as if you found big holes in my argument. I disagree.

Ok, you possibly may not "Sell" the gear. But you, or someone with you, possibly want's a different piece of gear. Or it is possible that you profit, in someway, from the entry. Which you have.

(Before you read on... Understand I have only been affected by this once and I don't believe either shell had it reserved/scheduled. So I am not personally upset or affected by this.)

My point to writing here is simple. Some people do have lives. Fellowship, or this Guide, will help everyone timely enter dynamis and get to bed, or whatever, at a decent time. Some of us may have work in the morning. We have other things to do in life.

If people like you prolong an entry. Some people are screwed and will not be able to enter. The zone may be changed. It wastes others time. (30 minutes is not a big deal but an hour to over 2 hours. Is a big deal.)

I'm hoping you see the "light". It's pretty simple, Rescom. You could be respectful, follow the guide, and use the guide.

Or you can continue to do what you do because you know SE will not punish you.

You now know people are being affected by your ignorance.

What you do next is up to you.

A) You could be concerned, understanding, helpful, and respectful.

or

B) You could care less and continue what you do.

P.S. I'm not really that concerned at the moment since I rarely enter dynamis. But I know what it was like shortly after the updates. It took us weeks to schedule a Xarc. Only to be blocked from it each time. Took us almost 2 months to get into the zone because of careless leaders and careless ls's. I was hoping this was resolved before I joined a shell fulltime.

Obviously, it has not been resolved.

If you don't believe me or understand. You can ask each of the past Arisen members that reside in your shell. They can all vouch for this truth.

I'm hoping a shell, like Vaevictiss, would be understanding and try to respect others, if possible. (A small group of people wearing a shell, even if it is a static or for fun, can affect a shell's reputation.)

It is just a game.. Have fun.. Just try not to make it an inconvenience for others, having your fun. Turning dynamis into an HNM style event would not be enjoyable. It will waste people's time. People are being affected when there are tools at LS's/Static's disposal to avoid this drama/problem. Why not use the tools/guide?

PRO TIP?

Did you just use the "I'm 1337, I'm PRO, I'm an *** card?" ... lmfao .. That's hilarious!

Personally, I find the "1337 players" the ones that do not think they are 1337, are great at their jobs, have great merits, great gear, and still respect others.

"I remember this 1337 player that thought he was all that. He decided to pop his 2 hour and try to solo JoL to pamper his ego. He ended up pulling hate, wiping the DD party, and charming one of our tanks. Which could have wiped our alliance. (Before JoL was weakened.)"

Yup, the worst players in this game. Are the ones with overinflated LMFAOGAMINGEGO'S that are willing to disrespect others time.

It's great to take pride in overcoming challenges with friends and strangers. It is what keeps me playing. But to build an ego in the game? To think you are above being "Respectful and Courteous" because you think you are "Pro/1337". That's just childish and silly.

Ego's can be great entertainment in Ventrilo. But that is about the extent of it.