Impact Recruiting (Sylph)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Impact Recruiting (Sylph)
Impact Recruiting (Sylph)
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2013-02-20 11:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking to shore up our ranks with some outstanding players who enjoy intense events such as Legion. No Specific job(s) are needed but people applying should have a minimum of 1 DD and 1 support that's "event ready". DD jobs need 95+ Emp/Relic, -45%+ PDT sets. Support jobs should be capped gear with optimal sets.
Event times (all @ 8pm est gather, enter 8:20)
Monday: Neo-Einherjar/Neo-Limbus
Tuesday: Random Arch Dynamis Boss (Diablos, CoP zones, etc.)
Wednesday: Legion
Thursday: ADL Set farming
Friday: Neo-Einherjar/Neo-Limbus
Saturday: ADL
Sunday: Legion

Impact is a pretty relaxed environment, only requiring a minimum 50% attendance, and that does not include dynamis. All dynamis runs are 100% optional and only benifits you if you attend, won't hurt you if you don't. Please use the following link to "apply" also feel free to PM me here for furthur information.
Impact
 Sylph.Binckry
user: Binckly
By Sylph.Binckry 2013-02-20 14:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

So I can't use my 90 ukon but I can use my 95 Bravura? :/
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2013-02-20 14:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Binckry said: »

Only reason I said 95+ Emp/Relics and pdt sets is because I would want you to compete with our other DD's for that position.
 Sylph.Rafaras
user: Enitsu
By Sylph.Rafaras 2013-02-23 02:09:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Liltrouble said: »
Sylph.Binckry said: »

Only reason I said 95+ Emp/Relics and pdt sets is because I would want you to compete with our other DD's for that position.

Word.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2013-02-23 02:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't mean to bump this. Rafaras did, But since he did, just wanted to let everyone know that due to a dire family emergency I myself must afk for a month or possibly two. Packing tonight and headed to Oklahoma. Impact is left in extremely capable hands with Aviance, Aragonas, Renaldo, Nikia, Malphius, Tinytimtaru, Horovivi and Neenja.

Any questions, you may feel free to /tell them in game or PM me on GW. Unfortunately, however, I myself won't be able to think so much about these things.
By Quiznor 2013-02-23 03:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Liltrouble said: »
I didn't mean to bump this. Rafaras did, But since he did, just wanted to let everyone know that due to a dire family emergency I myself must afk for a month or possibly two. Packing tonight and headed to Oklahoma. Impact is left in extremely capable hands with Aviance, Aragonas, Renaldo, Nikia, Malphius, Tinytimtaru, Horovivi and Neenja.

Any questions, you may feel free to /tell them in game or PM me on GW. Unfortunately, however, I myself won't be able to think so much about these things.

Hide yo kids hide yo wife!