Why So Many People Using Drg/dnc Now?!?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » why so many people using drg/dnc now?!?
why so many people using drg/dnc now?!?
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-01-02 21:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Shadowreapper said: »
Drg/dnc is dyna onry if YOU have to proc.
That's it.
What else would you be doing in Dynamis as a Drg? That's an odd thing to say.
Onry?
Every sub has it's place(Well not Smn), /Dnc is useful, you're not locked in to /Mage only and even for soloing that's not always going to be the best option. Kind of hated using it in areas with heavy(When avoiding it is impossible or to much of a hassle) magic aggro areas. Altepa Dolls are a good example, mostly for the Brygen though.

Probably wouldn't use /Mage much before 60 now(if I had to level Drg again for some reason) if I was soloing something above EP. Waltz I isn't awesome or anything, but 33% hp trigger was pretty terrible to deal with. Same for Duoing really, no one but Drgs will ever be comfortable with their hp getting that low to receive a cure. Why did it have to be a new page.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-01-03 00:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I did DRG/DNC once... When I was changing my job from DRG/SAM to SAM/DNC.
[+]
By Ophannus 2013-01-03 03:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread should have had no more than 0 -1 replies.
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
Server: Carbuncle
user: MrReapper
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2013-01-05 06:27:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Diabolique said: »
Carbuncle.Shadowreapper said: »
Drg/dnc is dyna onry if YOU have to proc.
That's it.
What else would you be doing in Dynamis as a Drg? That's an odd thing to say.
Onry?
Every sub has it's place(Well not Smn), /Dnc is useful, you're not locked in to /Mage only and even for soloing that's not always going to be the best option. Kind of hated using it in areas with heavy(When avoiding it is impossible or to much of a hassle) magic aggro areas. Altepa Dolls are a good example, mostly for the Brygen though.

Probably wouldn't use /Mage much before 60 now(if I had to level Drg again for some reason) if I was soloing something above EP. Waltz I isn't awesome or anything, but 33% hp trigger was pretty terrible to deal with. Same for Duoing really, no one but Drgs will ever be comfortable with their hp getting that low to receive a cure. Why did it have to be a new page.

Onry = Only.
You can come drg/sam and wreck some mobs for xp by example.

Aslo, a friend of mine who was a former 90 drg restarted the game, and he duo'ed with a blu friend without abyssea. He did that as drg/blu.

If you ever heard of the bcnm Royal Jelly, you should know that one of the better strat to deal with that bc was 2 drg/mage.
And that thing is capped 30 or 40.
Do you see drg/dnc? No, why? Because tp are for wsing, healing breath is way enough to keep you alive.
 Bahamut.Zheta
Server: Bahamut
user: Zhizi
By Bahamut.Zheta 2013-01-05 14:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynamis.