(Don't) Fear The Reaper: A Dark Knight Guide

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » (Don't) Fear the Reaper: A Dark Knight Guide
(Don't) Fear the Reaper: A Dark Knight Guide
First Page 2 3 ... 159 160
 Asura.Jackflashh
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kido
By Asura.Jackflashh 2019-01-12 16:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone mind sharing a decent Drk Gearswap for Caladbolg and Apoc user, or something I can translate to that. The lua I've been using seems to have gotten buggy and I'm not good enough at coding to fix it.

Just looking for something I can plug sets into. Much gracias in advance.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
Server: Bahamut
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-01-14 14:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone got a good ground strike build they wanna share? please and thank you
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Server: Bahamut
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-01-14 15:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at Arch’s Reso WSD sets on page 155. It’d be similar to that.

I personally wouldn’t use Argosy +1 (lacks MEVA) in harder content but I suppose it’s fine if you have the support.
 Shiva.Humpo
Server: Shiva
user: Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2019-01-17 08:30:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Finish augmenting my Anguta and there is still only sadness when using Entropy. I'm curious what to expect when I get around to my Apoc. Does anyone happen to remember/know what their average Cata's do before and after augment? Also, what kind of setup was it. Trust only, or OMGALLDABUFFS
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
Server: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2019-01-17 08:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Humpo said: »
Finish augmenting my Anguta and there is still only sadness when using Entropy. I'm curious what to expect when I get around to my Apoc. Does anyone happen to remember/know what their average Cata's do before and after augment? Also, what kind of setup was it. Trust only, or OMGALLDABUFFS

Liberator!
By SimonSes 2019-01-17 09:14:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Finish augmenting my Anguta and there is still only sadness when using Entropy. I'm curious what to expect when I get around to my Apoc. Does anyone happen to remember/know what their average Cata's do before and after augment? Also, what kind of setup was it. Trust only, or acc

According to my calculation avg Cata before aug should be 22500 and 27500 after augment.
 Phoenix.Tearxx
Server: Phoenix
user: Tearxx
By Phoenix.Tearxx 2019-01-17 11:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Does +1 neck beat fotia for torcleaver? Or is it similar to most other jobs where you need +2 to really win out?
 Asura.Pinsquid
Server: Asura
user: Valtiel
By Asura.Pinsquid 2019-01-17 12:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Tearxx said: »
Does +1 neck beat fotia for torcleaver? Or is it similar to most other jobs where you need +2 to really win out?

It should, yes. Fotia isn't great for single-hit WSs as it is. The ACC and ATK on the +1 neck are a nice chunk to push you towards capped status, the STP+6 allows you to use Epaminondas's Ring with very little downside, and if you are under capped conditions, PDL +8% is literally damage +8%.
 Phoenix.Tearxx
Server: Phoenix
user: Tearxx
By Phoenix.Tearxx 2019-01-17 13:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pinsquid said: »
Phoenix.Tearxx said: »

It should, yes. Fotia isn't great for single-hit WSs as it is. The ACC and ATK on the +1 neck are a nice chunk to push you towards capped status, the STP+6 allows you to use Epaminondas's Ring with very little downside, and if you are under capped conditions, PDL +8% is literally damage +8%.

Awesome thanks. Just wanted to make sure it was reasonable to leave in for Torc set since I know +2 is BiS.
First Page 2 3 ... 159 160