Booted From Play, POL-1160?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Booted from play, POL-1160?
Booted from play, POL-1160?
 Ifrit.Kalix
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Tokitung
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-06-09 02:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else just get flat out booted from the game? I got dropped and am now getting a POL-1160 saying Network is busy. Won't even let me connect to POL. When I got booted, it didn't even give me r0, it just dropped me.
 Ramuh.Scribe
Server: Ramuh
user: Scribe
By Ramuh.Scribe 2009-06-09 02:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I got booted 2 times and now can't log back in. Its a *** full moon too and I got all my synth materials ready.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kalix
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-06-09 02:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, I was in the middle of helping some new people with Kazham keys. Still trying, it's giving me nothing.
 Ifrit.Kalix
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-06-09 02:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***, and the US POL Support site is down too. O.o Did someone just *** up SE?
 Ramuh.Scribe
By Ramuh.Scribe 2009-06-09 02:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I've looked around at a few forums and nobody is mentioning anything. We must be the only 2.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kalix
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-06-09 02:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like all outside contact to POL support staff is down O.o wtf is going on?
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2009-06-09 02:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalix said:
Looks like all outside contact to POL support staff is down O.o wtf is going on?

My word is this:

GET THE LAWSUITS READY.
[+]
 Ramuh.Scribe
By Ramuh.Scribe 2009-06-09 02:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Kuroganashi said:
Kalix said:

My word is this:

GET THE LAWSUITS READY.

Its obviously because their servers are *** up.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kalix
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-06-10 03:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Happened again tonight. Right around the same time. Anyone else getting this ***, cause it's annoying the hell out of me.
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2009-06-10 06:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

it happen to me 3 times in a row

btw Kalix Dargo is da ***
 Bahamut.Lylithia
Server: Bahamut
user: Lylithia
By Bahamut.Lylithia 2009-06-11 10:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I haven't been able to log into POL for the past week. =(
 Midgardsormr.Rhyolita
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Rhyolita 2009-06-11 10:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had that error several times over the last few months, along with a few other similar errors. One time it kept me off for 2 days. I called SE help line and they blamed it on my ISP having issues connecting to the Japan servers or something like that. The best advice they could give me (other than complaining to my ISP) was to just wait a half hour and try again. -.- No one ever claimed SE support was actually helpful haha. However, any time I see that error now, I just leave POL alone for a few hours and come back and it works. I hope I've helped in some way. good luck!
 Ifrit.Kalix
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-06-11 13:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I almost had this issue again last night, nearly r0 right at the beginning of an ENM (duoing Pulling the Plug.) Weird thing was, it was again the exact same time between 3:15 and 3:30 AM EST. My internet and all other online programs worked fine, it was just POL. That's 3 times in 3 days.

And yes D'Argo is the ***.
 Hades.Rieyuu
Server: Hades
user: Rieyuu
By Hades.Rieyuu 2009-06-11 13:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

if it's still not working try unplugging the router, idk sometimes it happens to me and it's the stupid router not pol -.- gets old. Moochers try to use my wireless boots me off
 Ifrit.Kalix
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-06-11 13:21:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it's not my router, I have it's firmware up to date and configure the firewall and filters myself. My computer is not doing any updates or scans at that time either.

I think it is the SE server, possible doing an automated function set for that specific time.
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-06-11 13:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Rieyuu said:
if it's still not working try unplugging the router, idk sometimes it happens to me and it's the stupid router not pol -.- gets old. Moochers try to use my wireless boots me off

i think with most routers you can lock it for only certain wireless cards to use. i don't know a lot about it, but if it's a problem with people stealing your bandwidth it might be worth looking into.
 Hades.Rieyuu
Server: Hades
user: Rieyuu
By Hades.Rieyuu 2009-06-11 13:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Tallulah said:
Rieyuu said:

i think with most routers you can lock it for only certain wireless cards to use. i don't know a lot about it, but if it's a problem with people stealing your bandwidth it might be worth looking into.

I would but mine is so well mental, and I got it off of a friend and he doesnt remember the pw or username so I can't change the settings. Also idk if you play on 360 or not..granted this wouldnt be a server problem but xboxlive has been having problems lately
 Ifrit.Kalix
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-06-11 15:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Rieyuu said:
Tallulah said:
Rieyuu said:

I would but mine is so well mental, and I got it off of a friend and he doesnt remember the pw or username so I can't change the settings. Also idk if you play on 360 or not..granted this wouldnt be a server problem but xboxlive has been having problems lately

On the back of the router, there should be a pin hole. Using a paper clip, press and hold it in for about 15 seconds. This will hard reset your router and set all configurations to default, including password.

Next, find the make/model of your router and google "make model user's manual .pdf", you should be able to find an online copy of the users manual. In the user's manual should be the default password.

Bam, now you have access to your router to do with as you please.

5 gil surcharge for Tech support >.>