users online
Forum » FFXI » General » CoP Airship fight =(
CoP Airship fight =(
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-06-08 09:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I started to post the strat I remembered but it was over 3 years ago so I think the other posters help will be more useful. All I remember is we had at least 2 blms and CCBs for the end. I think I was on whm. Had at least 1 nin maybe more. We also did the wipe/recover thing after one of the phases to rest to full and prepare.
 Kujata.Harui
Server: Kujata
user: Nanyo
By Kujata.Harui 2009-06-08 09:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Personaly Just did this fight recently

WAR/NIN SAM/NIN PLD/WAR WHM/SCH BRD/WHM BLM/WHM

First time we Tried it we got omega to 16% untill we lost

The second time we won

The basic thing was At about 20% You need to all out it

We wiped on this one at 38% So once we got unweakended the BRD 2 hour Buffed us and we all outed Omega. BLM Is a Amazing job for this fight and I've never won this fight without one.

Ultima was pretty simple just go in and make sure the BRD Dispels the Pysical shield and the BLM Stuns after Chemial bomb(+ WHM Erases Tank <.< Which you don;t have in your current set up)

@.@ That's the best I can offer you. I know a NIN Can do the job of what we had the PLD Do so that should be fine.

Good luck with the fight!
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
Server: Bahamut
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-06-09 07:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

We just did this fight last night, our setup was:

RDM, DRG, PLD, BRD, SAM, THF

Everyone subbed /nin.

our strategy was just all out damage, everyone had CCB so we used 2-3 on omega then used the rest on Ultima.

on omega, first CCB we used was at 50% then 40-35% then 30-25% with that way we took down omega pretty quickly.

on Ultima we pretty much did the same strategy but we incorporated 2Hours into it, i can't remember who used what 2hrs at what % but do what seems to be the most damaging.