Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Looking for EU-time events
Looking for EU-time events
 Shiva.Skudo
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: SKudo
By Shiva.Skudo 2012-11-15 18:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to "Project: Skudo is looking for EU-time events"!

The name may have given it away already: I am looking for a group that runs events at EU-times or at least EU-friendly times. If you do stuff like Legion, Odin's Chamber v2, ADL, and/or Provenance, I probably can help you out. From around 7pm until 1am CET during the week and Sundays, usually. On weekends, I usually am available most of the time, if I know in advance, but I tend to be out rather often, so my presence time is not as reliable on weekends as it is during the week.

I have BRD (Gjallarhorn 99), SCH (enough Enhancing Magic to cap magic haste with Embrava + Haste until the next update), WHM (500+ Enhancing Magic for capped Barspells and Boost-*), COR (Armageddon 90), and DNC (you don't care about this job, anyway). Each of those jobs is fully and well merited, as well as well geared.

That's the upside. Downsides? I'm a friggin' smart-arse at times - some people would fix that to "all the time" -, so if you guys are believers of some stupid stuff that clearly cannot be backed up by common sense, I will point out the lack of common sense and you will hate me for not believing your stupid stuff. And my spoken English sometimes is... let's call it "strange". Blame my Vietnamese origin (responsible for the Engrish) and the influence of all the Germans around me (dat accent), since I live there. Why I'm telling you all that here? I believe in you knowing some of the worst things that await you if you pick me up, before you actually have to find out the hard way. That makes it easier for both sides, doesn't it?

If you're still interested in giving me a chance, I'm looking forward to your replies here, as a private message, or as an in-game /tell.

/e: Armageddon 90.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2012-11-15 22:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I can recommend an EU - USA linkshell on Lakshmi that holds a LOT of events on EU time. Unfortunately none of them are the more recently introduced stuff you are looking for and that my alt, a member, WOULD LOVE TO DO.

So go to their site, tell them your accomplishments and desires, and perhaps, just perhaps, they might move into later content. I wish.

Even if you have no intention to move.

Please....
 Shiva.Skudo
By Shiva.Skudo 2012-11-16 13:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for your recommendation, but if they are not doing any of those things right now, one single person they don't even know will not change their in-game goals.

As it feels extremely weird to mess with LS internals without even being part of that LS, I will refrain from trying to influence them in that way. Please accept my apologies.
 Shiva.Skudo
By Shiva.Skudo 2012-11-17 21:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ping.
 Ragnarok.Maninii
Server: Ragnarok
user: Manini
By Ragnarok.Maninii 2012-11-18 05:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Swagnarok says hi.
 Shiva.Lechie
user: Lechero
By Shiva.Lechie 2012-11-18 05:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping just for this:
Quote:
I'm a friggin' smart-arse

Ragnarok.Maninii said: »
Swagnarok says hi.

Need to Swagnarok and add just one letter there...
[+]
 Shiva.Skudo
By Shiva.Skudo 2012-12-05 06:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopeless bump.
 Asura.Diggs
Server: Asura
user: Digg
By Asura.Diggs 2012-12-05 06:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

http://fotg.guildwork.com

I suggest speaking to Tamoa or Iarumas.

I'm also recruiting mainly scandinavian people to a small group that merc Neo Nyzul and do other low man stuff like Meeble etc. I could use your sch or brd after the nerf - even though you dont speak the language of the vikings.

Cheers.