[Siren] Random BS
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2012-11-12 15:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Heyo all,

Mosin reporting in with some random BS. I was curious if anyone needed a warm body for an ADL group. 95spharai really wants to be 99. I could run effectively as a mnk, bst, or thf. or semi-effectively as blm, but I'd be willing to work on it. times would be usa mountain time past 5pm, past 8-9pm would be ideal. weekends I can do w/e for the most part.

also I was curious if anyone runs salvage (with thier mules or w/e) in or around the same times, weekends would be much more flexible. I would be there just chasing usukane gear, so I could (possibly?) be a way to increase the alex. maybe? (I honestly don't know how salvage works atm)

anyhow hit me up here or in-game if these queries pertain to you.

thanks for your time, & enjoy your day. ^.^b
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2012-11-21 09:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

bump, as I'm still interested in this stuff.

I guess I have access to skype/vent, & I am no slouch or unfamiliar as to how endgame goes. I ran with an LS back in the days that strategy mattered, so you should have no troubles bringing me into the fold. I can also help with other BS if need be.

in case you've taken the time to read this & none of it pertains to you, here's a sexist joke so I didn't completely waste your time:

how many women does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

If you are a female leader of an LS that does ADL or salvage, I can dream up plenty of man hating jokes if need be.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2012-11-29 15:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Hyabusa
user: Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-12-06 17:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't help you with ADl but if you still want to work on Usukane I'm looking to try Salvage for the cash, maybe we could help each other out.