Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: MissJax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-05-30 11:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Jax said:
Caiyuo said:

I think the most childish thing I watch now is The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. At least that show's hilarious, iCraly reminds me of "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." So baaaad. ;s lol

What....the....F.........?!

Don't hate, Jax! `_` lol

@Dasva: I can't really express my love for Chip n' Dale, TailSpin, Animaniacs and Tiny Toons. lol

i have never heard of that show <______________<;
 Sylph.Jax
Server: Sylph
user: MissJax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-05-30 11:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Jax said:
Caiyuo said:
Jax said:
Caiyuo said:

I think the most childish thing I watch now is The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. At least that show's hilarious, iCraly reminds me of "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." So baaaad. ;s lol

What....the....F.........?!

Don't hate, Jax! `_` lol

@Dasva: I can't really express my love for Chip n' Dale, TailSpin, Animaniacs and Tiny Toons. lol

probably for good reason too >_________________>
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-05-30 11:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Whatever, Daus, I think you've forgotten about such classics as Salute Your Shorts and All That. lol That does remind me of that really friggin terrible movie they put out, though ..Cool Burger? Something like that. lol

Home Improvement was odd in that nearly everyone on that show was kind of ugly. lol Jill was gross, all the kids were weird looking, Tim's brother looks like a horse (hot wife, though, naturally) and Al was like ..c'mon. Heidi and Pam kept it realz, though.

ok, I was a Salute Your Shorts and an All That child lol.

Good Burger was the movie :D

Ima dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes hey!

That movie was piiiimp

and I loved Keenan and Kel back when it was on too lol.

I was considering mentioning Flapjack. I was happy that the tackiness of the 90s was somewhat gone..but then they brought in Flapjack on Cartoon Network and I couldnt believe my younger sibling would watch such a thing..but once you watch, you cant stop watching. The uglyness draws you in.

SuiteLife is 10x worse then icarly /vomits even though Miranda Cosgrove cant really act...she played a good evil child on Drake and Josh though..but she doesnt do nice very well 8(
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 11:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah sonic...
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-05-30 12:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

recently i've been watching a series called 'legend of the seeker'. it's suppose to be a movie adaptatoin of the sword of truth books, but it was so bad, think the legend of hercules or zena kinda of bad. i watched it anyway cause i'm a massive fan of the books, and it actually does start to grow on you.

also something from the past is Mighty Orbots. i have a few videos of it from my brothers.. GO! might orbottssssss
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 12:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ultrarichard said:
recently i've been watching a series called 'legend of the seeker'. it's suppose to be a movie adaptatoin of the sword of truth books, but it was so bad, think the legend of hercules or zena kinda of bad. i watched it anyway cause i'm a massive fan of the books, and it actually does start to grow on you.

also something from the past is Mighty Orbots. i have a few videos of it from my brothers.. GO! might orbottssssss

It's decent... but clearly made to never really go anywhere... and then randomly end. Not to mention it randomly combines elements from the whole series in random different order and makes stuff up and then randomly ends. Probably would enjoy it more if I hadn't read the series...
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-05-30 12:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
It's decent... but clearly made to never really go anywhere... and then randomly end. Not to mention it randomly combines elements from the whole series in random different order and makes stuff up and then randomly ends. Probably would enjoy it more if I hadn't read the series...

Yeah. the jensen bit annoyed me a little. i enjoyed it despite reading the series cause i dont compare it to the books. although having to watch it on the computer gets irritating lol, cant wait for session2!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 12:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ultrarichard said:
Dasva said:

Yeah. the jensen bit annoyed me a little. i enjoyed it despite reading the series cause i dont compare it to the books. although having to watch it on the computer gets irritating lol, cant wait for session2!

Will there be one... I got angry at how they gimped orden so much
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-05-30 12:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:

yus! there was an interview saying that they will be a second series.
 Asura.Ktjrn
Server: Asura
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-05-30 12:24:30
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

ugh..

one show that i used to watch that my mom and sister could not stand was Hee Haw!

I have no idea wtf it was about then, and I sure as hell have no idea what it is about now 0.0
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 12:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ultrarichard said:
Dasva said:

yus! there was an interview saying that they will be a second series.

They also said there will be more terminator in interviews... and now I here there wont be
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 12:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

@Dasva: Tiny Toons was love. Remember the video game? lol Terrible, but fun!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 12:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Jax said:
Jax said:

probably for good reason too >_________________>

I will make Mortal Kombat jokes are your expense. `_____________`

It's great. :/
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 12:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Daus said:
ok, I was a Salute Your Shorts and an All That child lol.

Good Burger was the movie :D

Ima dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes hey!

That movie was piiiimp

and I loved Keenan and Kel back when it was on too lol.

I was considering mentioning Flapjack. I was happy that the tackiness of the 90s was somewhat gone..but then they brought in Flapjack on Cartoon Network and I couldnt believe my younger sibling would watch such a thing..but once you watch, you cant stop watching. The uglyness draws you in.

SuiteLife is 10x worse then icarly /vomits even though Miranda Cosgrove cant really act...she played a good evil child on Drake and Josh though..but she doesnt do nice very well 8(

Before my rebuttal, Legend of the Hidden Temple just appeared. haha Now that was a terrible show.

I really can't believe I liked All That and Keenen and Kel. Those guys didn't even try. lol I'm pretty sure my cousin and I went to see Good Burger in the theater. :(

I don't understand the Flapjack hate. It has a lovable, sweet, motherly whale, a cowardly captain and the kindest little adventurer you'll ever meet. Precious laaaaughter rings out. lol Yallz need halp. :C

I'll leave your precious iCarly be. There's been enough bloodshed here today. </3
 Garuda.Littledarc
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-05-30 13:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

power rangers >.>

i'm not the only one. and i'm talking when it first started, not now.
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-05-30 13:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hidden Temple still comes on some satellite channel. That show wasnt too bad. Theres a guy in my ls who claims he was on it once. The kids were just dang tarded and would take there time going through a timed temple >:|

Nick game shows scared me. I have issues watching Unwrapped on the foodnetwork because Mark Summers still kinda creeps me out. I never understood why somebody would want to be forced to jump into a giant nasty looking pie 8( the horror.

---
Power rangers! the most shocking cliff hanger Ive ever seen in my entire life! we were about to figure out who the white ranger was and they cut off! then the next episode it was! /gasp! Tommy aka the evil green ranger.

ho-shiz that was my entire childhood. Tommy was my first TV crush. He was on that show forever too. Caught my mother watching some newer season a good while back and Tommy was still there but as the black ranger. I was like "gg 8( that poor guy"

I begged my parents to let me see the power rangers movie, but they wouldnt take me. I did get the morpher from burger king though.

by the second season that show totally went down hill ;)

Quote:

@Dasva: Tiny Toons was love. Remember the video game? lol Terrible, but fun!

I had tiny toons for the original gameboy and it was haaard. Think I had it for the NES but I dont remember it very well.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 13:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

or...
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-30 13:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to watch this piece of crap. When that one kid killed himself in the first season, I *** LOL'd so hard.

Didn't watch after like season 3 or 4. I heard they're bringing it back or some ***. IQ's will be dropping all over the world...
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-30 13:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-30 14:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadia said:
lmao@90210. Don't forget the other steaming festering pile of crap that went with it. Melrose Place! Ugh.. Yeah I remember when the dude killed himself on that show. I went to the same school with him and his brother. lol

Oh God, yeah. Forgot about Melrose place. And this tragedy, in the same vein as the others, but this time, they're all in a band!

That song went to #1!! OMFG LMAO
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 14:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

... S club 7... I claim I only watched cause 4/7 memebers were good looking gals
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 15:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, I am genuinely impressed by the submissions. lol I used to have my uncle make VHS recordings of all the Pokemanz episodes when I was in school. The theme song was so freaking inspirational. I want to be the very best, like no one ever was! <3 Suddenly wanting to watch Dinosaucers.

Daus said:
Hidden Temple still comes on some satellite channel. That show wasnt too bad. Theres a guy in my ls who claims he was on it once. The kids were just dang tarded and would take there time going through a timed temple >:|

Nick game shows scared me. I have issues watching Unwrapped on the foodnetwork because Mark Summers still kinda creeps me out. I never understood why somebody would want to be forced to jump into a giant nasty looking pie 8( the horror.

---
Power rangers! the most shocking cliff hanger Ive ever seen in my entire life! we were about to figure out who the white ranger was and they cut off! then the next episode it was! /gasp! Tommy aka the evil green ranger.

ho-shiz that was my entire childhood. Tommy was my first TV crush. He was on that show forever too. Caught my mother watching some newer season a good while back and Tommy was still there but as the black ranger. I was like "gg 8( that poor guy"

I begged my parents to let me see the power rangers movie, but they wouldnt take me. I did get the morpher from burger king though.

by the second season that show totally went down hill ;)
I'm surprised Mark Summers is still alive. He's up there with people I want to deny are alive, with Paul Gilmartin. :|

Tommy seriously pissed me off on Power Rangers because Kimberly was my first TV crush and he just dicked around eternally despite being the apple of the hot girl's eye. The bromance with Jason totally got in the way. I guess that guy knows he'll never live down being the green/white/blacky ranger, so he just rides the moneyz train as far as it'll go. Until that hairline recedes. :s (Upon checking wiki, there have been 15 different instances of Power Rangers. Wow. lol)

Edit: snap, turns out Adam from Season 2 was played by Johnny Yong Bosch who does the english dubs for half the Anime on TV. lol

The movies were awesome. You need to get on top of that asap, Daus. lol Ivan Ooze and Rita and Lord Zedd! Ivan Ooze is comparable to Gold-Member is that Austin Powers movie, though. > .>

Also, now even more happy to report I never got caught up in 90210. lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-05-30 17:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The movies were awesome. You need to get on top of that asap, Daus. lol Ivan Ooze and Rita and Lord Zedd! Ivan Ooze is comparable to Gold-Member is that Austin Powers movie, though. > .>

lol, was there more then one movie? I saw the ivan ooze one when it came out on video. A neighbor brought it over and we watched it on good old fashioned VHS.

--

Speaking of Dinosaurs. Its out on DVD also. We bought it and I watched like 3 episodes before deciding the show wasnt as entertaining as I remember and was quite bored 8X however for nostalgia purposes Ill still claim that I love it cause nothing beats the baby on that show.

I was also never a pokemon child. It hit its huge popularity back when I was in the 7th grade and I thought it was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and taking attention from obviously better (this is sarcasm btw) Sailor Moon of which got no love.

/dies inside. I think I still have my sailor moon merchandise somewhere waiting to appear and embarrass me in the future.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-05-30 17:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

FLAVOR OF LOVE. Oh god, its so scary but I can't look away.
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-05-30 17:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
or...

lol grusome
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-05-30 18:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
or...
The brother was raaaaaaad. lol Floppy dino spikes.

Sterling said:
FLAVOR OF LOVE. Oh god, its so scary but I can't look away.
More terrible than terrible. I can't bear to watch any of the VH1 "romance" shows, but Flavor of Love especially. Maybe Tila Tequila's was worse. lol Behind the clock and helmet, that is one ugly man. (may apply to Flava or Tila)
Daus said:
lol, was there more then one movie? I saw the ivan ooze one when it came out on video. A neighbor brought it over and we watched it on good old fashioned VHS.

--

Speaking of Dinosaurs. Its out on DVD also. We bought it and I watched like 3 episodes before deciding the show wasnt as entertaining as I remember and was quite bored 8X however for nostalgia purposes Ill still claim that I love it cause nothing beats the baby on that show.

I was also never a pokemon child. It hit its huge popularity back when I was in the 7th grade and I thought it was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and taking attention from obviously better (this is sarcasm btw) Sailor Moon of which got no love.

/dies inside. I think I still have my sailor moon merchandise somewhere waiting to appear and embarrass me in the future.
I cleaned out my VHS collection not that long ago. Thought I'd donate to Goodwill, but it seems kind of insulting. lol Dinosaurs was good then, but I can't imagine wanting to watch it again. Too much like Married with Children, but more depressing sort of. lol

I never got to play the Pokemon games or got into the card games, so watching the cartoon was my only method to stay relevant as a kid. :s Even then I was really ashamed of it. Just something I watched at home and denied at school, along with video games. Nerd shame is shameful. lol

p.s. tuxedo mask finds your tone insulting. And now I'm reminded of Ronin Wurriorz. <3
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
Server: Pandemonium
user: Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-05-30 19:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine is that horrible New York girl that was originally in flavor of love... Absolutely horrid!

And it's not horrible.. But I still like rugrats, doug, and the gummi bears. ^^
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-05-30 19:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone remember the name of that movie, where the kids are alone and they go through a time machine to back when dinosaurs were around and they take down the tyrannosaur mafia looking place.. i've tried as many things as possible but i've never been able to find it and thats the best i can describe it :( if you'd seen it and remember you'd know what i'm on about.