Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Ls - Odin
Ls - Odin
First Page 2
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-09-05 16:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Any social or empy shells on odin that start runs somewhere around 12-2pmish EST? (5-7gmt)
 Odin.Skeero
By Odin.Skeero 2012-09-05 16:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ls's do stuff other than fish on Odin?
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-09-05 16:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Skeero said: »
Ls's do stuff other than fish on Odin?

you mean ppl actually fish on odin?
 Odin.Drgg
user: Seravolk
By Odin.Drgg 2012-09-05 16:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Pfft, I just buy my GP fish. Screw fishing.
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-05 17:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

JOIN ME, AND TOGETHER WE WILL RULE THE UNIVERSE!

Oh, and plenty of apples.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-09-06 11:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

talk about a massive responce..
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-09-09 10:21:30
Link | Quote | Reply

cant you just feel the love on odin?
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-09-15 12:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

guess not..
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-09-22 10:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

nobody knows... the troubles iv seen..
 Odin.Ehnkil
user: Ehnkil
By Odin.Ehnkil 2012-09-22 10:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said: »

lol, gog and his problems. Singing a song or not, you aren't getting many responses because most people know by now that being around you = hearing about your problems in-game and rl, not to mention your creepy obsession with the taru.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Nycon
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Nycon
By Quetzalcoatl.Nycon 2012-09-22 10:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

bueller? Bueller?
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-09-22 12:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Ehnkil said: »
lol, gog and his problems. Singing a song or not, you aren't getting many responses because most people know by now that being around you = hearing about your problems in-game and rl, not to mention your creepy obsession with the taru.

I usually don't take about rl much. As for in-game problems, yea. Thats kinda what the game is about. You talk about things you wanna get done, and then you go get then done'
And how can you not love a taru?

I'm just tired of hoping from one shell to another because the died or full or *** :/
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-09-22 19:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Dilan was shouting about a ls in port just now. He says it's VW, fishing, crafting, and social. I've never met him so I couldn't vouch one way or the other, but you could try sending him a /tell. ^^
 Odin.Drgg
user: Seravolk
By Odin.Drgg 2012-09-22 19:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't that that LuShangClan? Fairly sure I've seen a few of them clippering around.
 Odin.Sebion
user: jas138
By Odin.Sebion 2012-09-22 19:51:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry we don't know who Dilan is and he is not a member of LuShangClan.
 Odin.Rishimishi
user: tavetc
By Odin.Rishimishi 2012-09-22 20:04:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Dilan is a member of TheFishingGuild according to his profile, if I recall correctly, Laftis is the leader of that shell, they are always shouting for people to join.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-09-23 12:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Talk about timing lol.

I came back from afk to log off last night, and saw a tell from a friend asking to craft something. So i did, and happened to be right across from laftis who gave me a peral to TheFishingGuild. Then i log on here the following day and see a bunch of messages about just that very shell lol.

Haven't had the heart yet to tell them i hate fishing... :p
 Odin.Creaucent
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-09-23 12:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Gog its not really the shells half the time its you. My ls isnt dead there loads of events happening you just dont bother turning yp for them and all the members are nice people. I even tried talking you into making an empy weapon but you kept saying no. Then you *** about us just doing empy runs. Hell even half the ls complained about you to me but i gave you the benefit of the doubt. Same with salvage runs you only turned up for the wins you needed then never bothered after that. Then theres all the DCing you do that cost us an odin pop set that i bought half the feathers for and no apology.
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-23 13:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait Creau. How did his DC'ing cost you an Odin pop? Not that I'm defending anybody here, and I've no experience in Ein, but if you guys weren't a fan of his, why put him in such an integral role, where his 1 DC forced a wipe?
 Odin.Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-09-23 13:50:24
Link | Quote | Reply

2 dc's well it kicks you after 10mins if you go below 6 people but this one was first 10mins then we entered. Was a slow kill and timed out at 1%.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-09-23 13:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, the reminds me of Full Metal Jacket.
"Texas? Only steers and *** come from Texas, Private Cowboy, and you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down. "

I'm just tired of hoping from one shell to another because they died or full of ***

Odin.Creaucent said: »
My ls isnt dead

"So that kinda narrows it down"

Now id rather not dredge up old crap, rather just move on quietly. But since you insist. ><

The reason i left your shell, had nothing to do with what you ran or the ppl in it. In-fact i liked em all. And i wanted to do emp runs. The problem was you. After a while you became to self centered.

At the time i wanted to join an emp shell because i was build a lot of +2s. (And i was not building an emp) Seemed like a good trade. Me and a friend would help out on all the emp runs (be it TE's, trigger, holding KI, w/e.) and i would join in on the lot for +2s i needed. I even showed up to the run for NMs that had nothing i needed, just to help out. - I see nothing wrong with that. And i even told you that plan when i joined. Which you seemed all for.

But it wasn't that long till you refused to allow triggering on the nm. I tried talking with you about it. That obviously didn't help. Then during a run, i came blu and CW for like 4+hours straight for TE and KI's. Didn't feel like it, hated the zone, but i did. Then when we all fought the nms, you wouldn't allow trigger on any of them.

If I'm not getting an emp, and not allowed any drops, their is not much point in running with a emp shell. So i left. (not, stopped showing up for runs, i left the shell).

But I'm a *** either, so i came back. Stayed for a while, same stuff started again and again. So i left again. It took about a month before you sent me that first tell since i left, apologizing. Not that i believed it, but i figured one last shot. First event back, I gave the shell some KI pop sets that i built on my own. And that time, you refused to stop attacking long enough to proc. To much tp spam, never got proc. And when i asked you to turn for a second (on my own pops that i gave them) you flat out refused. So I'm gone for good. The problem wasn't me. It never was.

Same with salvage runs you only turned up for the wins you needed then never bothered after that.
I attended about 10~ salvage runs. Only needed 2 wins. Definitely doesn't sound like I'm showing up for only what i need. And their is always the simple fact that my salvage runs started because you asked for my help. Having no idea that i needed 2 wins.

Then theres all the DCing you do that cost us an Odin pop set that i bought half the feathers for and no apology.

The lines in this apartment have gone down hill in the last few years. Theirs nothing i can do about that.

As for the Odin pop set, (the one i didn't want to fight because i didn't have feathers, but you insisted that i help anyway) I told you before you entered that my dc time was in one minute (dc at the time was every 3h~ it sux, but at least you have a heads up). I told you not to start, wait and see if i d/c. (a whole 1-2 minutes). And you ignored me. Said it wouldn't happen, and started with the lamps anyway. And when you did, i started to D/C. Came back in 5~min, and we entered. And you lost the chamber because you timed out.

Even tho i said I'm sorry when i got back on, you honestly didn't deserve an apology for that. I told you what would happen. You didn't listen. Then it happened. Not my fault your that impatient. No one their was in such a rush that a minute or two was to much for them RL.

And while I'm sure they are not connected, the irony isn't lost on me that since i left your shell, my connection has become pretty stable once again.

This long block of pointless rambling is one reason i don't like talking about this stuff publicly. But you could never even ask me 1 on 1.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2012-09-23 14:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Inb4 this turns into a Flamecore style thread and gets locked down.
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-09-23 14:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said: »

sad but true :(
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2012-09-23 14:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't quite blame it on Odin or the many people you've had the chance to meet through your past LSs though. You need to chip off some of your manner issues and be more positive overall. GL with your new home.
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-09-23 14:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol only time i said dont proc was when no one wanted them. Well after making 10-15 empys havent got the list it kinda gets a bit tedius(sp?) especially when half of them come from tahrongi. Everyone just wanted them down. This last lot or caras you wanted to proc no one wanted +2 items even you said you were done. We gave you the +2's from our pops amd you popped last. Taking time to proc the way you wanted ie no one on the mob was just stupid amd well they werent exactly quick fights either. People were getting tired and for most of us it was late those nights with us being GMT. I was getting tells for it to speed up or finish because people needed to go to bed.

Salvage was more like 6-7 runs out of about 50+ runs that me and zeus duo'd daily none of us are even making mythic was just for the money.

But hey none of them are sorry you are gone most questioned me on letting you come back. Cant say im self centered at all ive given huge amounts of help to people, hell ive even helped some members finish 2 empys before i have made a second myself and tgeres a few more i want. Ein you didnt tell me you were going to dcing you even said it wasnt that bad that day.
 Odin.Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-09-23 14:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't quite blame it on Odin or the many people you've had the chance to meet through your past LSs though. You need to chip off some of your manner issues and be more positive overall. GL with your new home.

This one member had met you the day before and said you bitched a lot.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-09-23 14:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

i could agrue how most of what u said is wrong, but you never listen or learn anyway. So im just going to end talking about your shell here, and get back to my OP topic. Which im sure will go much worse now, thank you.
 Odin.Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-09-23 16:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish w/e ls you get in gl and to expect drama and a lot of hardwork.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-09-23 17:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread reminds me of this dude.

Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2012-09-23 17:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Only thing I saw was 5 people failing to do a 10 min odin.

For shame.
[+]
First Page 2