Legit Neo-Nyzul Guide
By theeklipse85 2012-09-04 12:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

make sure your sch's know how to blink through their strategems, #yawn
By Kaerin 2012-09-05 06:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

theeklipse85 said: »
make sure your sch's know how to blink through their strategems, #yawn

Thats only useful if theyre running, melees swapping on/off 12% movement speed shoes while engaging/disengaging is more important IMO! If you can remove even half of those animations, thats a pretty amazing time saver.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [86 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Egonn
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Egonn
By Leviathan.Egonn 2012-11-30 08:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that the end is nigh, make sure you guys stop trying to spam 100 if you can't do it regularly. Instead, I think the best option would be to get to 80 every time and save your KI's for the update. Just throwing that out there for you guys who aren't hitting 100 yet.
 Sylph.Decimus
Server: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-11-30 08:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not. Every 80 win post-update is equal to 5 now. Might as well shoot for 100 if you can until your 80 wins become 500% more beneficial.
 Leviathan.Egonn
user: Egonn
By Leviathan.Egonn 2012-11-30 08:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

You're not going to get to floor 80 without embrava if you can't get to 100 with it lol. Is what I'm saying is store them up now while it's easy to get 80, if you can't get 100. Getting to floor 90 consistantly is helping you: none.
 Odin.Sawtelle
Server: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-11-30 08:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Groups will probably find that when they switch their 2nd sch to brd, the embrava nerf will actually have a relatively small impact on how quickly they do fighting based floors. Then add that the average floor jump is going up by 1 and lamps are getting make somewhat fast which will actually make nyzul easier. Result: most groups will end up actually being more successful climbing post update even if they just keep shooting for 100.

That said my recommendation if you are having issues with nyzul right now is to just prepare for the update by getting one of your sch's up to snuff on brd. That or get captain so you can have 5 tags the first day post update.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2012-11-30 08:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Egonn said: »
Now that the end is nigh, make sure you guys stop trying to spam 100 if you can't do it regularly. Instead, I think the best option would be to get to 80 every time and save your KI's for the update. Just throwing that out there for you guys who aren't hitting 100 yet.
Sylph.Decimus said: »
It's not. Every 80 win post-update is equal to 5 now. Might as well shoot for 100 if you can until your 80 wins become 500% more beneficial.

I think the group I'm in we're just gonna do 80 2 more times so we have 7 KIs so after the update we'll have 2 instead of 1. Other than that it's not really worth it.

You're not going to get to floor 80 without embrava if you can't get to 100 with it lol. Is what I'm saying is store them up now while it's easy to get 80, if you can't get 100. Getting to floor 90 consistantly is helping you: none.

Been to 100 so far 3 times. It just seems that every time we make it there we get cockblocked on the floor before it with something stupid like 5 lamp order on a huge floor. Then we end up on boss with 40 seconds left and time out at 30% or something. Hoping the minor adjustments to order lamps and the increase to 11 floor max jumps it'll let us get to 80 with enough time to clear.
VIP
By Jassik 2012-11-30 10:06:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bojack said: »
Sylph.Decimus said: »

I think the group I'm in we're just gonna do 80 2 more times so we have 7 KIs so after the update we'll have 2 instead of 1. Other than that it's not really worth it.

Been to 100 so far 3 times. It just seems that every time we make it there we get cockblocked on the floor before it with something stupid like 5 lamp order on a huge floor. Then we end up on boss with 40 seconds left and time out at 30% or something. Hoping the minor adjustments to order lamps and the increase to 11 floor max jumps it'll let us get to 80 with enough time to clear.

What, like a 2 jump on 97 to a 99 kill all flans and puddings with ws restricted is something unique? I can't count how many times we were on 90 with 10 minutes left and hit 100 with less than a minute. That's Nyzul.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2012-11-30 10:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »
What, like a 2 jump on 97 to a 99 kill all flans and puddings with ws restricted is something unique? I can't count how many times we were on 90 with 10 minutes left and hit 100 with less than a minute. That's Nyzul.

Yea, something like that >,>. Or maybe land on 98 with the Brainjack Chariot and he does Brainjack about 4 thousand times in a row when the last 8 times you killed it he never did it once.
 Sylph.Peldin
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Peldin 2012-11-30 10:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, something like that >,>. Or maybe land on 98 with the Brainjack Chariot and he does Brainjack about 4 thousand times in a row when the last 8 times you killed it he never did it once.
I've never been Brainjacked and I'm 12/15. Sudden Lunge ftw.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2012-11-30 10:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

have wondered, for the SCH that camps the lamp, is SCH/COR a viable option, being the mage that does pro/shell/firestorm/regen, as well as using an attack or double attack roll when a spell isnt needed?
 Ragnarok.Zeromega
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeromega
By Ragnarok.Zeromega 2012-11-30 11:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

never seen brainjack used, honestly didnt know they did it

25/15 on my own char, 17/15 on wife's must be doin somethin right
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [119 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Tedril
Server: Shiva
user: Tedril
By Shiva.Tedril 2013-03-29 22:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hows the updated NNI?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
user: Cakex
By Odin.Kingdinguhling 2013-05-21 02:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

i got a pretty good Thread for the most Current update of NNI me my group are still winning on average 1/3 floor 100s

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/38209/nni-how-my-group-wins-on-odin/

our Setup:
SCH/RDM
COR/WHM
4xSAM/WAR (All 85 Masamune)

OR

Now We are sometimes running with:
SCH/RDM
COR/WHM
2x SAM/WAR (With 85 Masamune)
2x WAR/SAM (85 Ukonvasavra and 99 Coin GA)

- DD's always bring Sneak/invis, Red Curry bun, ReRaise, Holy Waters

- DD's Preference items Cleric's Drink, Fenatic's Drink, Dusty Wing, Body Boost(use one get get another)

- SCH COR Prefernce Dusty Ether, Mana Boost, Cleric's Drink (COR Should probably grab a Dusty Wing too)

- SCH is just awesome Cure4, Regen 5 AoE, Haste, and Nukes and Sleeps adds (Cor helps Haste)

- SCH should Prolly Embrava through floor 80 if you got enough time to pull a 100 win after.. dont do it if you only have 7 minutes you can just melee it down

- COR rolls last 7 minutes (Great so we dont have to recast every floor)

- COR can help with Custards
!!!!SKILLCHAIN SKILLCHAIN SKILLCHAIN!!!!

SAM's SC Fudo -> Fudo -> Light
WAR's SC Ukko -> Ukko -> Light
OR Fudo -> Ukko -> Light

SKILLCHAIN DAMAGE REALLY REALLY HELPS
(except certain mobs like Floor 60 boss)

We Dont really use Bards maybe we have just never gotten a good one but it never seems to work out - COR can have pretty crappy gear and we have still hit 100 and won

Look Over the rest of my Guide/Setup i answer i alot more questions ... no sence in repeating it all lol

HERE IS LINK:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/38209/nni-how-my-group-wins-on-odin/
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-05-21 02:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

thank god you necroed this from 2 months ago

your thread title was not nearly indicative enough of what you had to say
 Odin.Sawtelle
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2013-05-21 02:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot about this thread. HEY! THERE IS AN OCTOPUS! LOLZ!