Forum » FFXI » General » Kupower Kupower Kupower Kupower Kupower Kupower
Kupower Kupower Kupower Kupower Kupower Kupower
 Shiva.Velito
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Velito
By Shiva.Velito 2009-05-27 17:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Am I the only one who's seriously annoyed by being reminded of which kupowers are currently active EVERY SINGLE TIME I ZONE?
What the hell is SE thinking? Why not make the message appear only when you log in?

And it doesn't help how idiotic "kupower" sounds after a while of seeing it (my language version actually calls it "happy-power", which is even worse).

/bitchingoverstupidshit
[+]
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-27 17:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Turning on the "system messages" filter may turn that off, but will prolly turn other ones you wanna see, too. Try playing with it?
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
Server: Bahamut
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-05-27 17:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually agree, the stupid message showing up every damn time I zone is annoying, I was doing Three paths CS trees yesterday (and i'm sure you can figure out how much zoning is required for that), i must have seen that message about 500 times yesterday.
 Shiva.Velito
Server: Shiva
user: Velito
By Shiva.Velito 2009-05-27 17:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Turning on the "system messages" filter may turn that off, but will prolly turn other ones you wanna see, too. Try playing with it?

I tested turning on every single chat filter, and there is no way to shut that message up.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2009-05-27 18:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I foresee a new Chat Filter being added in the next update lol. Kind of like how they added the 'Campaign-related Data' filter after adding those messages about campaign status.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-27 18:56:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Velito said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

I tested turning on every single chat filter, and there is no way to shut that message up.

Wow, that's pretty annoying...

GJ S-E!
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-27 19:05:50
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Velito said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Wow, that's pretty annoying...

GJ S-E!

KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO KUPO

KUPO o.o
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 19:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Supposedly the newer windower addons allow you to add filters to specific words/letter/symbol combinations... idk though all those addons they got now just make my head spin and smack of borderline botting now
 Ramuh.Tipiro
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-05-28 08:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't find it to be that big of a deal. The only time it's a bit annoying is going in and out of mog house much. A much better idea would be to add a button or something that tells you the current kupowers (lol) upon request.

Edit: Or a /kupowers command.