Selling Glavoid Pops (Shiva)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Selling Glavoid Pops (Shiva)
Selling Glavoid Pops (Shiva)
 Shiva.Pheare
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: pheared
By Shiva.Pheare 2012-08-12 14:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all!

Just like the title says I'm looking to sell Glavoid pops.

I'm actually going to start farming Chloris pops for a buyer and will be getting Glavoid at the same time.

I'm willing to sell individual pops. I'm also up for selling all 50 Glavoid shells for a stage if anyone wants. :D

Not sure what the going rate for pops are. I've seen people shouting for 500k a pop and I saw in another thread people offering 10M and someone got up to 37.5M.

If anyone knows what a fair price on Shiva server is I'd like input as well.

I'll most likely be starting tonight. I plan on staying in Abyssea from start to finish so ideally I'd like to farm all 50 within a week. Feel free to send me a /tell in game or can send me a PM here. Thanks so much. :D

By Ahleah 2012-08-12 14:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I've heard/experienced from various ppl on Shiva, can be anywhere from 300k-1M/pop, which of course could vary even more if you were offering the kills as well (thus enabling someone to quite literally leech their way through empy stage lol)

Also, if you were offering to farm that many for someone, I could see negotiating a total completion rate, at which I'd think 15M to be a very bare minimum, upto 30-50M being more reasonable.

Wish ya luck, I know some ppl are gonna be hating on you, comparing this to FC burn leeching, but its nothing FFXI hasn't been doing since the start. Ppl paid for lolGenbu drops back in Sky days, don't see anything different here.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-08-12 14:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Last I saw it was a minimum of 300k a pop for Glavoid, up to around 500k but thats rly pushing it. I never saw people offering/asking for 1m a popset.
[+]
 Shiva.Paulu
user: Paulu
By Shiva.Paulu 2012-08-12 17:11:55
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want the weapon and willing to spend gil then go for it. You can trust Pheare.
[+]
 Shiva.Gib
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2012-08-12 17:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Give me the money for her pops, you can trust me more, seriously
[+]