Forum » FFXI » General » FOV Elite Training
FOV Elite Training
 Alexander.Baracca
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: baracca
By Alexander.Baracca 2009-05-27 16:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I purchased a Elite training manual in Pashow Marshlands but cant figure out how to start the fight. Wiki says somthing about trading the "parchment" and gil, seals or equipment to start. The parchment you get is a key item though... so any idea on what Im doing wrong? I know the equipment im trying to trade is low enough ect... Ideas?
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 16:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Wiki also shows the places where you trade the limits on such and which one you had to buy http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Field_Parchment
 Garuda.Ishkur
Server: Garuda
user: Ishkur
By Garuda.Ishkur 2009-05-27 17:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a Field Parchment located in (I-6) for Passhow. There you trade the equipment you want to be augmented and the NM will pop. Once the enemy is dead, a chest will pop where you can get your augmented item.
Or instead of the item, you can trade gil or BSs and it'll also make the NM pop yielding some extra exp (pretty worthless imo)
 Alexander.Baracca
Server: Alexander
user: baracca
By Alexander.Baracca 2009-05-27 17:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah.. I understand all that, what Im not getting is how to pop the NM. I have the correct Parchment page, training lvl 2 and Im trying to trade a Spike Necklace... under the lvl requirement. However when I trade the necklace nothing happens... Im sure im missing somthing very simple, but damned if I know what it is...
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-27 17:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope that is all there is to it have the correct training page trade the right stuff to the field parchment not the field manual and NM pops. Training lvl 2 is right for that area and spike necklace is the right lvl... unless it already has an augment on it