users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Neo nyzul
Neo nyzul
 Garuda.Ullysses
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
By Garuda.Ullysses 2012-08-21 03:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Any ukon war who scored 3% in VW doesnt have atmacites lvled and he doesnt have temps. VW is nothing but those 2, b/c there is definetly no skill in VW.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-08-21 03:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, some people don't even know when to pop JAs/forget they have them, have bad gear, etc.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-08-21 03:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not gonna say DD jobs are hard to play here, but they do take more effort than most "mage onry" people belive it does :P
Need to pay attention to tp-moves\spells in chatlog similar to a stunning BLM and need to use JAs at the right time etc.
Nothing more fun than DDs not stopping DMG when you shout it at them, then they kill VW mobs when lights are far from capped :P
I find it way harder to dualbox melee + mage\bard than mage + mage
[+]
 Valefor.Kiaru
Server: Valefor
user: Shiyo
By Valefor.Kiaru 2012-08-21 04:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said: »
I'm not gonna say DD jobs are hard to play here, but they do take more effort than most "mage onry" people belive it does :P
Need to pay attention to tp-moves\spells in chatlog similar to a stunning BLM and need to use JAs at the right time etc.
Nothing more fun than DDs not stopping DMG when you shout it at them, then they kill VW mobs when lights are far from capped :P
I find it way harder to dualbox melee + mage\bard than mage + mage
The difference between a good DD and an average/underskilled one is very noticable. The good DD will survive 4-10x as long as the lesser skilled one(s) vs strong monsters.