[Dev] Upcoming Adjustments To Walk Of Echoes

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Walk of Echoes » [Dev] Upcoming Adjustments to Walk of Echoes
[Dev] Upcoming Adjustments to Walk of Echoes
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-08-09 16:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

08-09-2012 01:42 PM
[source]
Camate
Community Rep

Greetings!

I just wanted to take a moment to update you all on the status of some things we are planning for Walk of Echoes.

As previously mentioned, we have been working on bonus walks, which were planned for implementation around summer, but they have been taking a bit of time to finalize. Apologies for the wait, but we estimate that we can get these implemented onto the test server with the update next month.

Also, further down the line we are thinking to make some adjustments to the Walk of Echoes system itself. We are still at the planning phase for this; however, we’d like to really make use of the special traits of Walk of Echoes and turn it into a sort of playground that offers a lot of variety and rewards.

This will take a bit of time before we can implement it since we are working on new content additions and existing content adjustments, but once we get more information we will be sure to update you all
Subscribe
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-08-09 16:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

so they made an update saying that theyre going to make an update to woe. why not just wait until you have something to actually tell us before you post se?
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-08-09 16:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Kin37ix said: »
"We're going to do something (we don't know what yet). We can't do it yet, but we thought you should know."
all my [+]'s
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-08-09 18:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Kal did u make this thread just for the laughs ~.~
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2012-08-09 18:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

The announcement is even more stupid/surprising considering nobody gives a sh-- about WoE in the first place. It's one thing to announce an update to X event that people actually care about; it's something else entirely to announce an update to an event that is completely dead.

And "playground" made me lol.
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-08-09 19:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I never do that >.>;
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
Server: Phoenix
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2012-08-09 19:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
08-09-2012 01:42 PM
[source]
Camate
Community Rep

Greetings!

I just wanted to take a moment to update you all on the status of some things we are planning for Walk of Echoes.

As previously mentioned, we have been working on bonus walks, which were planned for implementation around summer, but they have been taking a bit of time to finalize. Apologies for the wait, but we estimate that we can get these implemented onto the test server with the update next month.

Also, further down the line we are thinking to make some adjustments to the Walk of Echoes system itself. We are still at the planning phase for this; however, we’d like to really make use of the special traits of Walk of Echoes and turn it into a sort of playground that offers a lot of variety of useless/situational/sub par rewards.

This will take a bit of time since we dont actually play this game . We are working on "new" content additions and existing content "adjustments" , but once we get more information we will be sure to disappoint you all
Subscribe

There fixed it .
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-08-09 19:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I never do that >.>;

fibber!
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2012-08-09 19:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
so they made an update saying that theyre going to make an update to woe.
[+]
 Leviathan.Emmm
Server: Leviathan
user: Emmm
By Leviathan.Emmm 2012-08-24 13:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

New content will be great!

One of the problems that we have over in Walk of Echoes on Leviathan is not having the ability to kick people out. For example, there is a character who often will pull everything in the zone, mpks us all and then stands without moving. She is there everyday & doesn't respond to my tells. /em /slaps Annya!

There aren't any alliances or parties in WOEs (because of alliance hate) we have to find ways to deal with this character. Also, people will come into a flux with their mules or afk and that just makes it tougher on the rest of us and, more likely that we will time out and FAIL.

I've called a GM about the mpk character - but you know how that goes.

If they can also show which fluxes are currently active by having them light up!! That would be cool!