Bleach Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2012-10-10 10:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Yamamoto dying so easily is just a foreshadow of how powerful this guy really is, and how strong the 0 division is. Also Ichigo is going to have another power up I'm sure.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-10 10:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Of course he is, he's the main character.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-10-10 12:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

As much as I dislike Yamamoto as a person, he did not deserve to die the way he did. For such an extraordinarily powerful being to be wiped out so completely is ridiculous and pisses me off.

On another note, Kenpachi and Yamamoto are stupid as hell for not killing the Sternritter who were decimating their forces before going after the big boss. Kenpachi is understandable given how battle crazy he is, but you'd think Yamamoto would be smarter than that.

As for who the new arrival is, I'm thinking Ichigo or maybe Isshin.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-10 12:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I never understood why Yamamoto didn't take care of the small fry when they beat the ***out of his captains >_> He could easily take them down but let his subordinates die instead? Dafuq old man.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-10-10 12:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I never understood why Yamamoto didn't take care of the small fry when they beat the ***out of his captains >_> He could easily take them down but let his subordinates die instead? Dafuq old man.
He did the same ***during the Aizen Arc. He was also willing to take all of them with him when he decided he needed to self destruct to defeat Aizen.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-10 12:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Then we have Whitebeard who sacrificed himself to save all of his men. Oda > Kubo
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-10-10 12:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It's self destructive pride that HE drilled into them. The same pride that got Byakuya and himself killed. And because of that pride, Soul Society is now completely reliant on outsiders to save the seemingly few survivors.

Like Juha said, his honor and pride was his downfall, and he took the entirety of Soul Society down with him because of it.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-10-10 12:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
it's about pride. remember the fight long ago where ukitake stopped rukia from fighting with ichigo?

if he saved each person all the time, their pride would never recover etc, he had to let them fight to their fullest and lose or win that way before stepping in. the captains would near kill them selves pride wise if he didn't let them fight things out

There's a difference when the thing they're fighting is so ridiculously strong compared to them and when they're fighting something of fairly equal level.
 Bahamut.Lordzetta
Server: Bahamut
user: Zetta
By Bahamut.Lordzetta 2012-10-10 12:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Then we have Whitebeard who sacrificed himself to save all of his men. Oda > Kubo

Wasn't this known a long time ago though :D. I just want Bleach to end already...

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-10-10 12:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd bet it's Isshin, and it'll be totally lackluster for someone who's been hinted at for the entire series.
[+]
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-10-10 12:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leaders fight other leaders. And they let their subordinates fight each other. I have no issue with how he went straight for the enemy general and left the others to the other captains. If they were so weak that they died then so be it.

On another note is ichigo still thinking about which dress he is going to wear to this battle? Dear jesus that bubble is sure keeping him busy. and when will the mystery guy be revealed? taking forever
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-10-10 13:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Weak? They're stronger than the Sternritters overall, as displayed by Kenpachi who decimated everyone but Juha Bach's clone, but having their bankai unavailable is a huge restriction.

Yamamoto was aware of this and still left them to be slaughtered.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-10-10 13:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Wut?

Ichigo fighting alone isn't a matter of pride for him. He instinctively tries to keep others out of harms way and puts himself in front of them to defend them. As seen when he intercepts Grimmjow's Cero that was lined up with Orihime and Nel.

Nor does he have the same honor code as most of the Shinigami. Like how he came in the second he saw an opening during the Yamamoto vs Aizen fight. Or when he tried to get Aizen from behind while the guy was already out numbered. Or how he didn't have any problems with Isshin, Kisuke and Yoruichi coming in to take on Aizen all at once.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-10-10 13:21:30
Link | Quote | Reply

If captain commander treated his captains like they were lil babies (how you obviously want him to treat them) then they wouldnt grow or become more powerful. everyone needs to fight their own fights and overcome their own obstacles. and plus the manga woudlnt be fun to read if every fight was CC jumping in and burning somebodys face off.

Also if you had it your way ichigo would of died a long time ago when he first broke into soul society.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-10-10 13:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a very vague mention. The only fights I could think of that happening were the fights against Ginjo or Byakuya.

Ginjo was a very personal matter in which Ichigo was manipulated and psychologically *** with and he wanted revenge for everything Ginjo did to him.

Byakuya completely out classed Rukia, as did Ichigo, and she'd have just gotten in the way or potentially force him to take a hit like he did for Orihime and Nel.

As for the Yamamoto fighting Ichigo when they invaded.. He was a relatively unknown opponent that Byakuya struck down in two hits while he had that restriction tattoo on. By all rights, they had absolutely no reason to believe he'd be able to take down anyone with a relatively high seat.

And leaving them to fight vastly stronger opponents is not letting them fight their own battles. It's just like when Ichigo decided he could take on Byakuya without bankai. Yoruichi swooped in to save him because he was outclassed.

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2012-10-12 03:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

holy crap!!

So for some reason I wasn't feeling all that energetic so I ended up going to bed super early. Something defiantly before 9:00pm.
As I slumbered I was hit in the face with a stupid/awesome/depressing dream about Bleach.

As usual in my case, I wasn't a main character or anything but just an observer although I could interact with some characters.

So after the thirteen court guard squads were defeated by Juha Bach with his sternritters and left Soul Society in utter chaos and ruin they left leaving a trail of destruction. Only several captains survived including Captain Soi Fon, Hirako Shinji , Zaraki Kenpachi, Ukitake, and captain Unohana.
After sometime of about a few weeks the remaining captains along with Squad 0 converted Soul Society into more or less the fake Karakura town as a way temporary way of buying some time to figure out on how to stop this war along with an attempt of keeping the devastation to soul society to a minimum.
At around twilight the "basic" soldiers from the Juha's army advanced into the city. Different engagements took place between them and the various shinigami from the remaining 13 court guard squads and squad 0.
When all of a sudden from the command post of the shinigami a large figure dashed through then entry way all bloodied and enraged. It was captain Komamura. He quickly told us his tale of what happened and we informed him about the current situation when the sounds and eerie screams echoed throughout the city.
Looking up you could see massively large white masks surrounded by black cloaks. "what the ***! That's impossible!" someone nearby said.
As the battle became more intense the menos started circling around the remaining shinigami forces when a portal opened in the sky and Juha Bach descended onto the stage. From his position on top of a staircase which was outside some building he offered an ultimatum. Surrender and leave soul society or die. A captain level shinigami from squad 0 immediately charged Juha. Juha pulled out his sword and with a single slash the shinigami was cut but instead of the person bleeding or losing a limb a small vapor cloud formed around where the cut should've been and then just as fast as the sword strike was the shinigami vaporized into mist. Panic started to develop among the remaining forces. Many were starting to question if they indeed should leave and wondered if it wasn't some sort of trap.
Then Captain Suì-Fēng of squad 2 stepped up. She drew her weapon and called upon her zanpakuto and said a few angry statements as she advanced closer to him.
Without warning, Juha slashed at the captain then almost as if it was like a quick commercial break where the screen fades black then comes back again Yoruichi comes from no where grabbing Suì-Fēng by her sash trying to pull her away from the sword strike but this time she was too slow. The sword slash cut through Suì-Fēng. She stood there about to cry and muttered "Yorui...." and then vanished. A look of horror appeared on Yoruichi's face then. Juha Bach immediately took this moment and striked at Yoruichi. Yoruichi was paralyzed by the sudden events that she didn't even bother moving. Then realized what just happened. As she felt her body starting breaking apart from the effects of Juha's sword she used shunko in hopes of stopping the damage and tried punching Juha in the face but her fist never made contact and she was gone.
Then like a plague, panic ensued throughout the shinigami forces and even the remaining captains were horrified. Then a flash of light appeared in the sky overhead followed by the sound of a sonic boom and in came Ichigo, sword drawn about to strike down Juha.

then I woke up and was like WTF seriously... Nooo Yoruichi and Suì-Fēng ;_; soo sad
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-10-12 14:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

All I desire from Bleach is to see Aizen wreak havoc, again.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-10-17 04:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bleach 512: Everything but the Rain

Awww yeah. I'm surprised Byakuya lasted as long as he did. It's touching he's concerned about Rukia and Renji at this stage. Considering back during the rescue arc he had (or acted like he had) no troubles with them dieing at all.

Akon! Noooooooooo!!!
 Odin.Tsuneo
Server: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-10-17 05:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder how Bleach is supposed to have years left. Ichigo now is about to fight the supposed final villain. There wasn't much to this chapter, but at least the artwork is pretty good.

Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-10-17 05:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

because it's bleach. it's never as simple as, "here's the bad guy, time to kill him.". i'm sure something off the wall will happen and uryuu and his day will be the real leaders. then ichigo has to kill ishida.

it probably wont go down that awesome, but i'm willing to bet five bucks that this isn't the big boss.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-10-17 05:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtf was this pointless stuff, worst chapter ever.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Dionel
Server: Carbuncle
user: Dionel
By Carbuncle.Dionel 2012-10-17 06:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I bet they are going back to how Ichigo escaped and who he fought before getting there. Eventhough the number pages of reading are the same, it felt very short.
By volkom 2012-10-17 10:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

come'on ichigo! kick some ***.

but i think he's going to get his butt kicked first :|
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-10-17 15:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone PM me when Aizen Sosuke is back
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30