Server Change??

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Server Change??
Server Change??
 Odin.Tunafests
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user:
By Odin.Tunafests 2009-05-23 13:03:13
| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-23 13:12:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish I could tell you Fairy was better, but it's kinda same situation for CoP and ZM. Spent freaking hours shouting for 2 people for them, on a friday night at 9 o'clock. We only needed to DD's too, already had Tank and Main Heal covered.

So annoying...we got it done thank Christ, luckily my LS has enough people that need them/ are willing to help that we can kinda do it on our own now...
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-23 13:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Wish I could tell you Fairy was better, but it's kinda same situation for CoP and ZM. Spent freaking hours shouting for 2 people for them, on a friday night at 9 o'clock. We only needed to DD's too, already had Tank and Main Heal covered.

So annoying...we got it done thank Christ, luckily my LS has enough people that need them/ are willing to help that we can kinda do it on our own now...

You should send me a /tell if you need help. D: I don't spend much time in WG, and when I'm there I'm usually in the MH.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-23 13:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yakutatazu said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:

You should send me a /tell if you need help. D: I don't spend much time in WG, and when I'm there I'm usually in the MH.

KK will do! ^^

Got a few members to get through the prommies yet, but once we get everyone through, we're gonna need as much help as we can get for the minotaur. That ***looks scary as all hell LOL
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-23 14:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
KK will do! ^^

Got a few members to get through the prommies yet, but once we get everyone through, we're gonna need as much help as we can get for the minotaur. That ***looks scary as all hell LOL

It's pretty easy, beatable with like 5. Just let me know, I have dyna mon/thurs night and sea wed/fri afternoons. Free otherwise though, usually lvling some job or wasting mass time doing nothing (like I am atm).
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-05-23 15:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If I ever transfered servers I think Asura would be at the bottom of my list. If I changed servers I'd be partial to Alexander or Ifrit. You can use http://www.ffxiah.com/data.php to help you get an idea of the population and activity of a server. I don't think I'd ever aim for the highest population but somewhere in the upper-middle.
 Odin.Tunafests
user:
By Odin.Tunafests 2009-05-23 15:05:02
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah..I'm thinking Ifri or Alexander too after I checked that data. Maybe Fenrir. Hopefully some people from those servers see this post :O
 Fairy.Rubbaducky
By Fairy.Rubbaducky 2009-05-26 18:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

/tell me if u need any help too - can cover most jobs
nin-pld-blm-whm-blu-sam-thf-bst-pup 75
 Ifrit.Itazura
Server: Ifrit
user: Itazura
By Ifrit.Itazura 2009-05-27 03:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Umm... Don't come to Ifrit; 1361 people online (1 a.m. PDT Wednesday), which is well below the threshold you set.
 Odin.Tunafests
user:
By Odin.Tunafests 2009-05-27 17:54:03
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Well, are there a lot of English speakers on at that time?