When Everything Goes Wrong(feeling Cursed)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » When everything goes wrong(feeling cursed)
When everything goes wrong(feeling cursed)
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-05-23 07:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever had the feeling you were cursed in game? For days/weeks everything goes wrong. Most of the thing you will attempt will fail or be way harder than usual. Nothing will drop, the worse case scenario you can imagine is what happen. You get bad invites from exp party. You break synths or get no skill up. GP items sucks. The HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE LS will get the claim at NM camps. Then you wonder what you did to the FF gods and hope it will go away soon...

Does it only happen to me? lol
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-23 08:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

That happened to me once.

I "quit" the game (meaning instead of leveling anything, I just stopped playing except for events, which at the time I didn't have a LS lol) and played another game. After I beat that game, I came back and everything came back ok.

Don't lose hope, it will get better.
 Remora.Rhinok
Server: Remora
user: Rhinok
By Remora.Rhinok 2009-05-23 08:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Your not cursed, this is just how SE enjoys everyone to feel occasionally.
Take a deep breath grab a glass of hennessy and approach everything more relaxed ^^
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-05-23 08:49:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I take it really relaxed now, got used to it since it seems to happen to me very often lol. I know some people average luck on everything is good and they never go on bad streaks like that. I'll take the glass of hennessy though! ^^
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
Server: Cerberus
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2009-05-23 08:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't had it happen for days or weeks at a time, but I've definitely experienced times when everything just keeps going wrong. I've been in exp parties where suddenly everything goes to ***, or tried to get a mission done and everything possible starts going wrong. Those are the moments that I realize there's nothing I can do but just log out and try tomorrow. lol
 Cerberus.Oric
Server: Cerberus
user: Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2009-05-23 08:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You're not the only one... It happens to me fairly often too. When everything starts going wrong I just take a week or so off (still may get on every now and then to talk to friends/check AH and stuff) and not level, do events etc... seems to help alot, to me atleast.
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-05-23 09:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

so I just finally got a party on my ranger! They got no puller so they ask me if I wanna pull, I say I can do it but I won't be able to sub war and it will gimp my damage a bit. Party leader then ask me a confirmation about if I want to pull. I reply yes but I start dc/ing! They don't see my answer and replace me right away because they thought I d/ced myself because I did not want to pull. See... lmfao that's what I am talking about.. it goes on and on and on! *cheers*
 Carbuncle.Gilster
Server: Carbuncle
user: Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2009-05-23 09:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Liquidz said:
Ever had the feeling you were cursed in game? For days/weeks everything goes wrong. Most of the thing you will attempt will fail or be way harder than usual. Nothing will drop, the worse case scenario you can imagine is what happen. You get bad invites from exp party. You break synths or get no skill up. GP items sucks. The HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE LS will get the claim at NM camps. Then you wonder what you did to the FF gods and hope it will go away soon...

Does it only happen to me? lol

For the NMs just kill ones with 100% drop rates and force Pops.... Heh