Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » 30 M. Piece Relic Loan
30 M. Piece Relic Loan
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-07-04 23:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi guys, well it's finally that time. After a few months of soloing with a ton of breaks in between, it's time for my relic loan. I'm 70/70 on M. pieces on my stage 5 Amanomurakumo and I literally just turned in my Oboromaru. I don't have collateral but we can make an arrangement in tells if need be so you can GM me if I run off with your 30 pieces lol. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much guys. And let me tell ya, to even be at this point is like such a dream :). I've wanted this piece since dynamis came out but never really had the means until the neo-revamp. But to be at this point, it just
[+]
By GraddHelian 2012-07-04 23:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck man!
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-07-04 23:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Coulda been a Kenkonken. :(
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-07-04 23:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

There will be no need to GM him, I can vouch that Eik is a trustworthy person 100%.

Good luck Eik, and congrats(ahead of time :D)!
[+]
 Cerberus.Cruxus
Server: Cerberus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2012-07-05 00:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats on your accomplishment, or pre-grats I guess I should say? In either case, I hear ya on the neo~dyn and not making headway before it, I'm currently @ 43 jades for my relic and feels odd being so far along. GL on getting yer loan, wish I could help ya but best I can do is root for ya.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-07-08 19:08:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump! Idk what is up with not being able to upload my SS to photobucket, but I got it done. Thanks Foreverknight for the loan. Did the first trial already in under 2h in abyssea-altepa :P Woooo. Though first thing was first. I had to Kaiten an orc in the face. Poor thing never saw it comin'.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2012-07-08 19:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Bump! Idk what is up with not being able to upload my SS to photobucket, but I got it done. Thanks Foreverknight for the loan. Did the first trial already in under 2h in abyssea-altepa :P Woooo. Though first thing was first. I had to Kaiten an orc in the face. Poor thing never saw it comin'.
I'm sure they are used to it around that area.

The only people that are safe are NPC in Ru'lude wont get Tormented.
And people in metalworks wont get shot.