Forum » FFXI » General » Sell me on your server
Sell me on your server
 Phoenix.Boyaci
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user:
By Phoenix.Boyaci 2009-05-23 01:22:45
| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I am contemplating transferring to a new server. I came to Phoenix from Fenrir to play with a good friend who has decided to leave the game. There are a lot of good people here, but I can't seem to find an LS that fits my schedule.

If this transfer does happen, it would not be until the end of June because that is when I will reach 90 days from coming here.

I am looking for a server where NA/English speaking activity doesn't slow to a crawl at 11pm EDT and completely die by midnight.

I am also interested in a server that has a late-running english-speaking endgame linkshell. Specifically, I am looking for event start times at or around 11pm EDT during the week and anytime on weekends.

At this time, I am most interested in Limbus and Einherjar. I have sea and sky access, and also enjoy Dynamis. Ideally, I would like a shell that incorporates all or most of these events.

Please share with me the late-night activity that you have observed on your server and let me know if you belong to or know of an LS on your server that meets my time needs. Please include a link to the LSs website, if available.

Thank you. ^^
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-23 01:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol when I first saw this I thought it said sell me your server lol
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-23 01:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Outlawz on Fairy runs around then. Contact Kinkie for w/e extra. I'm not a member so I don't really know details other than times.
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-23 02:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't come to Asura, everything dies after "midnight" (whenever that is, damn my JST time schedule).

Plus, I doubt you could keep up with the drama.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-05-23 02:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, Why don't you give Caitsith a chance? We are a End game ls, who are always looking for more ppl. AND atm we are looking for new mems, and our linkshell is called:

~Infinite Demons~ Website is:

http://infinitedemons.webs.com/

Good thing about going on Caitsith, You won't See Ludogg, and I don't think You will see Korpg either, </laugh>...

All good... check us out.. open /invite. Got a friend, Bring them too.
 Cerberus.Hikuzo
Server: Cerberus
user: Hikuzo
By Cerberus.Hikuzo 2009-05-23 11:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

CERBERUS!!!!!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-23 11:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lots of ***goes on on Ifrit after hours, most of us English-speaking, psychos come out at night. But the Squigglers come out around 2am in Whitegate as well.