Adventuring Fellow Points - When?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Adventuring Fellow Points - When?
Adventuring Fellow Points - When?
 Titan.Palesade
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: pale
By Titan.Palesade 2009-05-22 14:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I apologize for making a new thread for this question, but I can't find an answer anywhere.

When can you start using your adventuring fellow points? I just unlocked my adventuring buddy and the wiki says to talk to the mithra that started it all to start spending and getting those points.... I talk to her and nothing happens.

I'm assuming my fellowship buddy has to be a certain level before these will kick in... does anyone know what that level is?
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-22 14:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fellowship points have nooooothing to do with her. :) There's a Hume BRD next to the Rendevous Point in Ru'Lude who you talk to.
 Asura.Hatheron
Server: Asura
user: Hatheron
By Asura.Hatheron 2009-05-22 14:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

You gain adventuring fellow points as you summon and fight with your NPC. There is a hume in Ru'Lude Gardens right next to the Rendezvous Point that will talk to you about your fellow points. He will then give you the option to spend your points.

The more you summon him, the more points you get. You can only check your points accrued with this particular NPC.
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-22 14:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You 'do' need to get the CS from Luto that says someone was looking for you. Then you talk to Ajahkeem at G-9 and get another CS. If you don't get a full-blown CS when you talk to him, you haven't gotten the CS from Luto. You'll get some AF points "pro-rated". And then start building more from then on out.
 Titan.Palesade
Server: Titan
user: pale
By Titan.Palesade 2009-05-22 15:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
You 'do' need to get the CS from Luto that says someone was looking for you. Then you talk to Ajahkeem at G-9 and get another CS. If you don't get a full-blown CS when you talk to him, you haven't gotten the CS from Luto. You'll get some AF points "pro-rated". And then start building more from then on out.

Yeah, that's what the Wiki says... problem is I don't get the first cut scene from Luto yet... I guess I'll just have to keep summoning my person and keep talking.. I was just hoping someone knew at what point they became available. :)
 Ragnarok.Doluka
Server: Ragnarok
user: Doluka
By Ragnarok.Doluka 2009-05-22 15:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Its a bit confusing. You need to do the first bond quest (maybe the second one, I can't remember right now) and when you talk to the Mithra in Upper Jeuno, she'll tell you about the Hume in Ru'lude Gardens
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-22 16:00:43
Link | Quote | Reply

What a friend and I do for the bond thing is to just make sure we hit that rendezvous point every day and chat with her. We always leave our HP's in either Jeuno or Sandy so really easy to do. We've gotta be maxed on bond through this because we get the subsequent bond and break quests pretty much as soon as we ding the appropriate level.

Be nice if I could actually see a readout for that, though. ^^

Anywho, as to the "points" you get that you can spend with dude in RuLude...after getting the advanced training books (which we did) what else is worth getting for NPC fellow? I have thousands up thousands and I don't really know what to spend them on lol

Any suggestions? Sorry to quasi-hijack ^^
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-22 16:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
What a friend and I do for the bond thing is to just make sure we hit that rendezvous point every day and chat with her. We always leave our HP's in either Jeuno or Sandy so really easy to do. We've gotta be maxed on bond through this because we get the subsequent bond and break quests pretty much as soon as we ding the appropriate level.

Be nice if I could actually see a readout for that, though. ^^

Anywho, as to the "points" you get that you can spend with dude in RuLude...after getting the advanced training books (which we did) what else is worth getting for NPC fellow? I have thousands up thousands and I don't really know what to spend them on lol

Any suggestions? Sorry to quasi-hijack ^^

It's really about the clothing I guess. >.> I put an Opo crown on my Hume for lols, and used the Pheromone thing to make her angry a lot. She's always too nice. @_@ Can't say stuff like "It's past my bedtime!" when you're poking a demon in the face.
 Garuda.Littledarc
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-05-22 16:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

you can get Miratete's Memoirs for 10,000 fellow points. it's an exp scroll you can use for your fellow.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-22 16:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

And yeah, just keep talking to Luto and doing the quests as they come. You'll get the cs before too long.

I was thinking the CS was around 35 or so bond. But, I could be wrong.

Well, I'd definitely max their time out and the EQ locking. If you care how the npc looks that is.