Looking For An Active Ls.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Looking for an active ls.
Looking for an active ls.
 Shiva.Stelios
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Stelios 2012-06-28 18:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Just looking for a laid back group of people that like to do stuff. I have been working on Emp weapons and just finished my Kannagi and Masamune to 85. I am pretty much up for anything though I want to do some Voidwatch, currently on Jeuno Tier III. Also, would be very inerested in some level 90 Emp item farming(I am willing to help others with any stage of thier Emps). Everything but Mnk head and Blu hands are +2 AF 3 so not looking to do too much of that kind of farming(but, once again I don't mind helping as long as that is not the Linkshell's main focus). I ran a ls for a while so I am not afraid of helping lead events. I just don't feel like starting my ls up again after everyone kinda just quit after we got them Emps and +2 AF3 finished. My main jobs I will use is: Thf(Emp/TH8), Nin(Emp), Sam(Emp), Blu, Mnk, Bst, Pld. I can also dual-box a Whm, Rdm, Smn, Blm Taru. /tell me in game or send message on here. I usually play Mon-Thurs 8pm est to 12am est (can go a little later but usually like to go to bed around that time), Fri 8pm est - whenever, Sat-Sun on most all day unless family stuff is going on.
Not a drama queen either I won't expect to join a ls and have the main focus on me btw, gotta earn your way up to getting stuff. Hope I don't sound like this is just a plea for an ls to just get me stuff. Just trying to find something to keep things going in the game.
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-06-28 19:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember you from Alexander, might seek out Misfitsmeow or even Informer, those guys are cool and do stuff you can get into easy enough.
 Shiva.Nayomi
Guildwork Premium
user: nayomi423
By Shiva.Nayomi 2012-06-29 13:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

My ls may be recruiting we do everytHing ADL, uncharted, new limbus, AV/sea, legion, Prov. watcher, I will ask my leader tonight