Past Catching Up To Ya?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » past catching up to ya?
past catching up to ya?
 Asura.Elvaton
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2009-05-21 16:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

ive been playing this game so long on and off ive done things that i dont remember that i did and people didnt like it lol im trying to find out what it was i did anyone have this happen to you?
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-21 16:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Elvaton said:
ive been playing this game so long on and off ive done things that i dont remember that i did and people didnt like it lol im trying to find out what it was i did anyone have this happen to you?

yeah like i got over 100 people on my flist and just the other day someone who hasnt been on in like a couple of years sent me a message. Oh and a few months ago something similar happened but that guy actually ended up moving to the same server I moved too lol but tahts cause he stole ls bank :(
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-05-21 16:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow that was hard to read. No, I usually try to play nice with everyone. I never purposely do things to people to piss them off or make them hate me.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-21 16:49:05
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

on High school graduation day my friend forgot to bring something to hold his High school diploma

(he was messing around tossing water balloon and stuff after we got our diplomas) so he asked me to hold on 2 it

Then the dood forgets to take it back from me and 3 years from now >.> yeah