VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-07-20 09:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
So when are we getting our stuff? I read the thread carefully and I don't think this was discussed yet!

"Ever wanted to battle it out with FINAL FANTASY XI's most beloved heroines? Lion, Prishe, Lillisette, Aphmau and another surprise heroine await you within the "Heroines' Holdfast"! Come join the Community Team on the Test Server on July 20th and 27th at 6pm (PDT) where we'll be handing out battlefield entry orbs to the event everyone's been talking about!

This is a great chance to try out the event that was showcased at VanaFest 2012 before we start handing out orbs to the Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway winners!"

Looks like sometime after the 27th. If I had to guess I would say after the 1st of next month to make sure people subscribe another month instead of quitting after they don't win.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Balloon
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2012-07-20 11:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
So when are we getting our stuff? I read the thread carefully and I don't think this was discussed yet!

"Ever wanted to battle it out with FINAL FANTASY XI's most beloved heroines? Lion, Prishe, Lillisette, Aphmau and another surprise heroine await you within the "Heroines' Holdfast"! Come join the Community Team on the Test Server on July 20th and 27th at 6pm (PDT) where we'll be handing out battlefield entry orbs to the event everyone's been talking about!

This is a great chance to try out the event that was showcased at VanaFest 2012 before we start handing out orbs to the Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway winners!"

Looks like sometime after the 27th. If I had to guess I would say after the 1st of next month to make sure people subscribe another month instead of quitting after they don't win.

Are subscriptions dealt with like that anymore? Mine ran over yesterday, but I use Crysta.
 Lakshmi.Tanama
Server: Lakshmi
user: JDvasquez
By Lakshmi.Tanama 2012-07-20 11:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »

Are subscriptions dealt with like that anymore? Mine ran over yesterday, but I use Crysta.
Mine to, actually. I believe it's based on the day you subscribed,
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-07-20 11:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Crysta is like that but I am not 100% sure since this month when I reactivated I got a pro-rated discount, which usually only happens when they have a specific payment day in mind.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mnkk 2012-07-26 06:05:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmmm
By sprinkles84 2012-07-26 06:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Prize Distribution
Prizes will be distributed by the Mog House Management Union near the beginning of July.
NA & EU event

I would assume they meant.. beginning of august.
 Fenrir.Dibble
Server: Fenrir
user: Dibble
By Fenrir.Dibble 2012-07-26 07:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

sprinkles84 said: »
I would assume they meant.. beginning of august.
I assume they make it up as they go along.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2012-07-26 11:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's an oddball question, but since they're trying to make it all legal like now to operate, would it be possible to request a list of winners like all other US contests allow you to do over some kind of legal mumbo jumbo in the small text?

I'd love to see some form of data indicating which servers ended up with what prizes, and I'm sure there has to be at least a few other bored people that would like to know such information as well.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowfox
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowfox 2012-07-26 11:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

originally it was supposed to be beginning of july. but then they pushed everything back
 Bahamut.Bekisa
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-07-26 13:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

July yes, but the never said what year.
[+]
By Heck 2012-07-26 14:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Most likely after Friday, which is the last test server event for the Heroines Hold fight
[+]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-07-26 22:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

07-26-2012 09:50 PM
[source]
Bayohne
Community Rep

Hey gang!

Just got confirmation that things are still moving according to schedule (our "in July" time frame) and that prizes should hopefully start appearing in lucky adventurer's delivery boxes soon! I don't have an exact time for you for when it begins, but one thing to keep in mind is that prizes will be delivered in order, so it may take some time before all of the prizes are completely distributed.

We'll make sure to post once we have confirmed that all prizes are sent out!
Subscribe
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-07-26 22:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
[source]
Bayohne
Community Rep

Hey gang!

Just got confirmation that things are still moving according to schedule (our "in July" time frame) and that prizes should hopefully start appearing in lucky adventurer's delivery boxes soon! I don't have an exact time for you for when it begins, but one thing to keep in mind is that prizes will be delivered in order, so it may take some time before all of the prizes are completely distributed.

Subscribe
im guessing this weekend-31st
[+]
 Fenrir.Frobos
user: Frobos
By Fenrir.Frobos 2012-07-26 22:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh praise Jesus, our Lord and savior, for this holy news.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Chrisstreb 2012-07-26 23:23:04
Link | Quote | Reply

wish play periods are 31 days and not 30... watch it be the 31st...
 Fenrir.Dibble
user: Dibble
By Fenrir.Dibble 2012-07-27 03:15:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
[source]
Bayohne
Community Rep

Hey gang!

Subscribe
The thing that I love most about SE is that even the people they pay to know what's going on don't know what's going on.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-07-27 03:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, I'm not surprised it took this long. They DID say that the Heroies' Holdfast would be available on the test server before it was released to the public server. The dates that the reps would have players do this fight on the test server was the 20th and the 26th.

Also, I doubt they would be doing anything on the weekend, since Sqenix doesn't really operate on the weekends. Everyone, just spam check yer delivery boxes all day today. If you didn't get anything, you can try praying for something on the 30th and 31st.
[+]
 Valefor.Kensagaku
Server: Valefor
user: Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2012-07-27 09:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

So... I found an Ark Saber today, hadn't seen one yet. Was that only from the Gobbiebag Giveaway, or did the JPs get that from their bonanza too?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-07-27 09:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Kensagaku said: »
So... I found an Ark Saber today, hadn't seen one yet. Was that only from the Gobbiebag Giveaway, or did the JPs get that from their bonanza too?
Yea, they got their prizes awhile ago
 Ragnarok.Zohnax
Server: Ragnarok
user: Baelfael
By Ragnarok.Zohnax 2012-07-27 09:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

With only four days left in the month and their supposed still on a "July" schedule, I don't know how they still can't guarantee a date, lol...
Server: Odin
user: Turtles
By Odin.Turtlefence 2012-07-27 09:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
Honestly, I'm not surprised it took this long. They DID say that the Heroies' Holdfast would be available on the test server before it was released to the public server. The dates that the reps would have players do this fight on the test server was the 20th and the 26th.

Also, I doubt they would be doing anything on the weekend, since Sqenix doesn't really operate on the weekends. Everyone, just spam check yer delivery boxes all day today. If you didn't get anything, you can try praying for something on the 30th and 31st.

It's just infuriating that it seems the japanese got their prizes immediately. Not to mention the whole thing was started late. Then they decide they want people to test it first? Shouldn't that have been done before the contest started? And if it's actually just to let other people have a chance shouldn't the contest winners get first dibs (at least thats my opinion)?
 Bismarck.Sorra
user: Sorra
By Bismarck.Sorra 2012-07-27 14:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

This is just mind boggling. What is the honest excuse for taking so long? One click of a button, and it sends the items to us. Don't want to make it by delivery box? That's cool, just use the moogles that have no real purpose sitting around starter cities. I just want my loot already. It's seriously back-handed, yet brilliant on their part to force another month's payment out of people just to collect their prizes.
 Cerberus.Elistriell
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Elistriell 2012-07-27 20:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Sorra said: »
This is just mind boggling. What is the honest excuse for taking so long? One click of a button, and it sends the items to us. Don't want to make it by delivery box? That's cool, just use the moogles that have no real purpose sitting around starter cities. I just want my loot already. It's seriously back-handed, yet brilliant on their part to force another month's payment out of people just to collect their prizes.

SE said they were testing the Athena Orb today. And since that is part of the prize bag, it makes sense that they haven't distributed them yet.

Why people are getting so bent out of shape is beyond me. It's only a game.
 Bismarck.Patrik
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2012-07-27 20:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

everything is a conspiracy theory to get another months worth of money >.>

but really :/ there is a pretty damn good chance you aren't going to get anything at all, if you plan on not paying for next month, probably not best to make a lotto into your incentive

edit: i was being sarcastic on the first part just to clarify
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-07-27 20:45:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I already paid for 1 month to sign up for the lotto, not paying a second to see if I win an ark angel scythe. Already lapsed anyway, probably already disqualified
 Lakshmi.Galith
user: Galadriel
By Lakshmi.Galith 2012-07-27 21:04:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Patrik said: »
everything is a conspiracy theory to get another months worth of money >.>

It's hardly a conspiracy theory they do that with nearly every lottery they've ever had. Honestly tho this is probably one of the few times the event was held in a month and given out in the same month. Usually they had you hold onto those marbles until the next month came around. It's more like convenient laziness imo.
[+]
 Leviathan.Korialstrasz
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Korialstrasz 2012-07-27 21:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Elistriell said: »
Bismarck.Sorra said: »

SE said they were testing the Athena Orb today. And since that is part of the prize bag, it makes sense that they haven't distributed them yet.

Why people are getting so bent out of shape is beyond me. It's only a game.
Only a game that we're paying for, yes.
[+]
 Odin.Drgg
Server: Odin
user: Seravolk
By Odin.Drgg 2012-07-27 21:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

They're not "Forcing" you to pay for another month of anything. And honestly, if the only reason you resubbed to XI was for this, then you really need to rework your priorities.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56